Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 07-21-2013, 04:02 PM   #81
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
Aint complaining about the personality, makes it close to home for me.
That's good. AJ needs a bit of love from time to time, since a lot of people call her a background pony. :/

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #82
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
That's good. AJ needs a bit of love from time to time, since a lot of people call her a background pony. :/
No love for my country back-woods pony I swears.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:30 PM   #83
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I know a few people that have her as their favorite of the main cast though, so it kind of balances out.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #84
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

My Fav is a split between Twilight and Fluttershy....but Applejack just brings it back home for the country boy in me

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 08-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #85
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I can respect that, Jmal. Personally, my favorite of the Mane 6 is a tie between Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. :P Overall favorite is Derpy though.

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #86
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hey Rasengan,i dont know about this and i havent seen it but whats the deal with them humanizing them? I dont know the full story behind it other then Twilight goes into a portal or something. Please help me out on that or anyone for that matter. Ty in advance

Old 08-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #87
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hey Rasengan,i dont know about this and i havent seen it but whats the deal with them humanizing them? I dont know the full story behind it other then Twilight goes into a portal or something. Please help me out on that or anyone for that matter. Ty in advance
The deal with that is that it was a movie to help make the wait for season 4 seem shorter. It's called Equestria Girls. I haven't watched it yet myself, but I've heard both good and bad about it. Apparently it's already out on DVD. And yes, the plot is apparently that an ex-student of Princess Celestia steals the Element of Magic crown thing from Twilight and goes through a portal, and the the Princess sends Twilight after her, all alone aside from Spike. And on the other side of that portal lies a world where all the pony characters are humans(and for some reason Spike is a dog) and they're all in high school. And apparently the only way for Twilight to get the crown back is to becoming Prom Queen. :/

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #88
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

^Dis be true. The exstudent is called Sunset Shimmer. WHich is synonymous with Twilight Sparkle.

And when your parents ground you from electronics and you have a 6-year old sister who watches, what do you do?
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #89
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Hmm..watch with her, maybe? :P

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-24-2013, 05:49 AM   #90
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Precisley!
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 09-24-2013, 07:43 AM   #91
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm sure she likes having someone to watch with. :P

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #92
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

She hates me though.
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 09-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #93
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

D: Well that's unfortunate. Why does she hate you?

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-25-2013, 08:28 AM   #94
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

Because my parents do.
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 10-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #95
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The deal with that is that it was a movie to help make the wait for season 4 seem shorter. It's called Equestria Girls. I haven't watched it yet myself, but I've heard both good and bad about it. Apparently it's already out on DVD. And yes, the plot is apparently that an ex-student of Princess Celestia steals the Element of Magic crown thing from Twilight and goes through a portal, and the the Princess sends Twilight after her, all alone aside from Spike. And on the other side of that portal lies a world where all the pony characters are humans(and for some reason Spike is a dog) and they're all in high school. And apparently the only way for Twilight to get the crown back is to becoming Prom Queen. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWingedJace View Post
^Dis be true. The exstudent is called Sunset Shimmer. WHich is synonymous with Twilight Sparkle.

And when your parents ground you from electronics and you have a 6-year old sister who watches, what do you do?
I ty both for helping me. Maybe i shall look into that but eh i dont know.

Oh is it bad that i remember having a dream and Twilight was in it?

Old 10-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #96
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I ty both for helping me. Maybe i shall look into that but eh i dont know.

Oh is it bad that i remember having a dream and Twilight was in it?
You're welcome, Jmal. And really, that's not bad at all. I've had a few pony dreams myself.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-02-2013, 12:06 PM   #97
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're welcome, Jmal. And really, that's not bad at all. I've had a few pony dreams myself.
Even the ones that branch off towards others? If memory serves with the Twilight dream,it went into like Fullmetal Alchemist or Legend of Korra. Not that i was complaining cause being able 2 bend elements or transmute was awesome

And flying

Old 11-02-2013, 07:43 PM   #98
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Even the ones that branch off towards others? If memory serves with the Twilight dream,it went into like Fullmetal Alchemist or Legend of Korra. Not that i was complaining cause being able 2 bend elements or transmute was awesome

And flying
When pony dreams combine with everything else, it's the best. That's not a bad thing.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-09-2013, 09:58 AM   #99
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
When pony dreams combine with everything else, it's the best. That's not a bad thing.
I know,its awesome!

Oh and a new season is coming if ppl haven't heard yet.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:15 AM   #100
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Yep, the 23rd of this month, to be exact.

YouTube:
src="