Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: The strongest?
Aburame Shino 17 33.33%
Akimachi Chouji 1 1.96%
Dosu 6 11.76%
Gaara 35 68.63%
Haruno Sakura 3 5.88%
Hyuuga Hinata 2 3.92%
Hyuuga Neji 22 43.14%
Inuzaka Kiba 9 17.65%
Kankuro 13 25.49%
Kina 1 1.96%
Misumi 1 1.96%
Nara Shikamaru 21 41.18%
Rock Lee 29 56.86%
Temari 17 33.33%
TenTen 4 7.84%
Uchiha Sasuke 24 47.06%
Uzumaki Naruto 26 50.98%
Yamanaka Ino 1 1.96%
Zaku 3 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2013, 12:28 PM   #41
*Reanimated*
Banned

*Reanimated* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Top Ten Strongest During the Chunin Exams

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
I think shino who I put as a late addition in my last post.would be up there with them.
1.shino
2.kiba
3.tenten or choji

They would be my next three.
TenTen is near featless if we are talking manga wise. But if ya want to include anime thats a different story

Kiba lost to a heavily restricted tired and no kyubbi Naruto. So its not impressive. Once Akamaru is out then its easy to beat Akamaru. Choji is slow and has direct attacks. ANyone could beat them.
Gaara,Saskue,Naruto,Neji,Temari,Zaku,Shikamaru,Kan kruo,Lee,shino would all take them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Keegan View Post
1. sasuke
okay well Saskue was amazed by Naruto's power. Saskue was jealous. Naruto is way stronger due to his clones and not to mention Gammabunta. Gaara kicked Saskue's butt in the manga. Lee would beat Saskue out of pure speed and Saskue would not be able to get past rotation
2. naruto
ignoring plot Gaara would have won. He was tired and beaten when he had to fight Naruto. It was not a fair fight so gaara is the strongest. Naruto is also to slow to beat lee
3. gaara
^is the strongest

4. shikamaru
he could beat Kankuro cuz the chakra strings would creat a shadow. Plus he is stationairy when he fights

5. neji
he is below Naruto cuz it was close
6. rock lee
^2nd strongest

7. kankuro
3rd strongest
8. temari
should be higher than shikamaru. Shikamaru was going to give up due to lack of chakra.
9. shino
he beat kankuro so why is he below kankuro?
10. Dosu
he should not be in top 10. He is near featless. Zaku would beat him from a distance
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
This was basically the power scale during the Chuunin Exams...and basically for all of part 1 if you think about it...

1) Gaara
2) Rock Lee
3) Naruto
4) Neji /
saskue will not get past rotation so Neji wins
Sasuke
5) Shino /
Dosuzaku is stronger feat wise
6) Shikamaru
7) Kankuro
8) Temari

why is she below kankuro? She would blow back him and his puppets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FateBringsUsTogether View Post
^ Guessing his favourite character is Lee?

EDIT:Okay, after analyzing what Leewannabe and JLI2infinity has said (A thousand years of thanks guys haha) here is my new list:
1)Naruto
2)Gaara/Lee
It would be Gaara---lee-then Naruto. Naruto did not have a fair fight with Gaara. Naruto is to slow and too weak to get past the sand. Gaara was following orders and was already hurt from Saskue
3)Neji/Shino
Neji wins! Shino's bugs would get hit by gentle fist and Neji was rotation to protect him
4)Sasuke
Saskue beats Shino with fire
5)Kankuro/Shikamaru
I say Shikamaru cuz he is faster and he can catch his foes with shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Sorry man, I'm guessing from your ava you like Sasuke but putting him above Lee, Gaara, Neji, and Naruto is too much, I'll explain to you one by one why each of them was stronger.

1.) Gaara...pretty obvious, if Gaara didn't have the psychological breakdown and use the Tanuki he'd have just gone into his 360 degree shield and after suffering the small wound from Chidori grabbed Sasuke's arm once it got stuck in the sand and crushed it, no arm means no more hand signs or Chidori. Instead Gaara decided to start screaming like a madman and grabbing his head in agony while Sasuke pulled his arm free.

2.) Lee...Sasuke wouldn't even be able to see Lee after he released the first gate let alone 5, I don't know what you were thinking here. Lee wins with secondary Lotus he doesn't need the 5 gates for Chuunin Exam Sasuke.

3.) Neji...Sasuke has no way of touching Neji, so I don't know how you thought he could win. If Sasuke even gets close Neji makes him lose all his chakra, if Sasuke attacks from far away Neji just uses his rotation. Sasuke's only hope is Chidori and if Neji gets into his stance and Sasuke just charges into his combo the fight is finished.

4.) Naruto...I mean this is just the most obvious, I guess you are a true blue Sasuke fan to put him above Naruto during the Chuunin Exams when Naruto COMPLETELY outclassed him. I'm sure Sasuke might've found a way to cope with the clones with his fire techniques like he did on the roof top but Naruto had learned two things during his month with Jiraiya that propelled him right over Sasuke: use of the Kyuubi chakra and summoning. Even Sasuke after he'd mastered the Cursed Seal couldn't keep up with zero tails Naruto so there's no way he could do it at the Chuunin Exams, and Kishi specifically made Naruto want to fight on his own because if Naruto summoned Gamabunta in any of his fights with Sasuke in Part 1, Sasuke would be finished. What could Sasuke do against Bunta blow a little fireball at him? Bunta's water techniques would fling Sasuke into a tree and knock him out, Sasuke was grabbing onto a branch trying to avoid flying all over the forest when Gamabunta and the Tanuki's attacks collided. Sasuke was inferior to Naruto from the Final Matches of the Chuunin Exam to the end of part 1, he didn't surpass Naruto again until the Time Skip.
Naruto is stronger than Neji. Neji would nto be able to keep up against the clones Naruto made against Neji. Plus Neji has no counter for Gamabutna
*Reanimated* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #42
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

My list of top ten strongest genin during the chunin exams:

1.Gaara
2.Rock Lee
3.Neji Hyuuga
4.Naruto Uzumaki
5.Sasuke Uchiha
6.Temari
7.Shino Aburame
8.Kankuro
9.Tenten
10.Shikamaru Nara
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #43
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endures View Post
But Naruto beat Neji fair and square. There is no way Neji would be Gama. Nor would he beat Naruto's 1,000 clones

Zaku would blast TenTen and her weapons away.
Rotation

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:08 AM   #44
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Err guys... I started a thread a little similar to this. And in there, we agreed that rock lee is the strongest. My top 10 would look like this...

1. Rock Lee - he is super fast and super strong. Obviously the fastest at the chunin exams, nobody can keep up with him. Gaara only beat him cause he had the sand protecting him and even that couldn't defend him properly. Lee would have crushed gaara had he not closed his eyes before using the hidden lotus attack. And after opening the inner gates, Lee could still have beaten gaara.
2. Naruto - he beat neji and gaara. Since gaara beat sasuke easily, naruto is stronger than sasuke, neji and gaara. He is only second to rock lee for obvious reasons...
3. Gaara - gaara has obviously proven himself to be stronger than all the others except naruto and lee, even though he beat him narrowly. People say that he lost to naruto cause he fought sasuke first. That is rubbish. Naruto beat gaara at the latter's strongest. Sasuke lost to him at a mere fraction. Yeah, naruto called upon gama and kyuubi, but he still beat gaara. End of story.
4. Neji - yeah so he's also weaker than rock lee and gaara. He lost to naruto so he's weaker than him too. He's above sasuke because the sharingan warrior cannot get past neji's rotation.
5. Sasuke - anyone who says sasuke should be in the top 3 is totally wrong. If they say he's better than neji, its possible and acceptable. But top 3?? Never.
Now this is the tough part... Do we mean the strongest, or how they are able to beat the others?? If so...
6. Shikamaru - yeah he isn't particularly strong, but he can beat anyone except the top 5 I mentioned.
7. Temari - proven that she is weaker than naruto, sasuke, gaara and she lost to shikamaru, she pitches here.
8. Shino - yeah I'm not really sure about this but I believe he can beat loads of people. He beat kankuro. Kiba and choji can't avoid his bugs. The pair also aren't clever enough to outsmart shino. The girls don't stand a chance. The sound nin, especially dosu, won't beat him either.
9. Kankuro - he lost to shino but managed to poison him. So it was a narrow win for shino.
10. Dosu - he beat choji easily. The pills he take won't make a difference. And that makes him #10.
I'm no expert guys. But I'm sure about my top 3 and my #6 and #7. Please tell me what you guys think. I'm sorry if you disagree...
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:13 AM   #45
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

My ten in no certain order were.

1. Naruto
2. Sasuke
3. Gaara
4. Temari
5. Kankuro
6. Temari
7. Kiba
8. Rock Lee
9. Shikamaru
10. Hinata

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:07 AM   #46
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well dosu would beat kiba and hinata...
Old 08-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #47
Hiddenleaf
Freshmen Academy Student

Hiddenleaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Shikamaru did pretty good, and if he didn't run out of chakra he would probably have beat temari
Hiddenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #48
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

To the op, are we referring manga or anime feats?
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:34 AM   #49
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddenleaf View Post
I think Shikamaru did pretty good, and if he didn't run out of chakra he would probably have beat temari
If you watch that fight as much as i have, you will see that shikamaru just let her win. Yeah he was tired, but he surely wasnt drained. Just look at his performance against tayuya. He let temari win for 2 reasons:
1. He likes her.
2. If he won, he would have to fight somebody else - too much work for him

Cowards watch; heroes act.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:08 AM   #50
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

In no particular order:

1) Neji
2) Sasuke
3) Naruto
4) Lee
5) Shino
6) Temari
7) Gaara
8) Shikamaru
9) Kankuro
10) Dosu

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #51
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

^ yeah thats kwl with me!!!

Old 09-02-2013, 11:09 PM   #52
Trollhunter
Super Banned

Trollhunter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Trollhunter has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3Shonens View Post
Temari
Neji is also up there but it's hard to say since he defeated Hinata. It's only after he defeated Naruto that you truly realized that this guy was pretty kickin'.
I loved Neji and I hate the fact that he died but last time I checked he lost to Naruto. But Neji was one of the top ten in the Chunin Exam.
Trollhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:58 AM   #53
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Err guys... I started a thread a little similar to this. And in there, we agreed that rock lee is the strongest. My top 10 would look like this...

1. Rock Lee - he is super fast and super strong. Obviously the fastest at the chunin exams, nobody can keep up with him. Gaara only beat him cause he had the sand protecting him and even that couldn't defend him properly. Lee would have crushed gaara had he not closed his eyes before using the hidden lotus attack. And after opening the inner gates, Lee could still have beaten gaara.
2. Naruto - he beat neji and gaara. Since gaara beat sasuke easily, naruto is stronger than sasuke, neji and gaara. He is only second to rock lee for obvious reasons...
3. Gaara - gaara has obviously proven himself to be stronger than all the others except naruto and lee, even though he beat him narrowly. People say that he lost to naruto cause he fought sasuke first. That is rubbish. Naruto beat gaara at the latter's strongest. Sasuke lost to him at a mere fraction. Yeah, naruto called upon gama and kyuubi, but he still beat gaara. End of story.
4. Neji - yeah so he's also weaker than rock lee and gaara. He lost to naruto so he's weaker than him too. He's above sasuke because the sharingan warrior cannot get past neji's rotation.
5. Sasuke - anyone who says sasuke should be in the top 3 is totally wrong. If they say he's better than neji, its possible and acceptable. But top 3?? Never.
Now this is the tough part... Do we mean the strongest, or how they are able to beat the others?? If so...
6. Shikamaru - yeah he isn't particularly strong, but he can beat anyone except the top 5 I mentioned.
7. Temari - proven that she is weaker than naruto, sasuke, gaara and she lost to shikamaru, she pitches here.
8. Shino - yeah I'm not really sure about this but I believe he can beat loads of people. He beat kankuro. Kiba and choji can't avoid his bugs. The pair also aren't clever enough to outsmart shino. The girls don't stand a chance. The sound nin, especially dosu, won't beat him either.
9. Kankuro - he lost to shino but managed to poison him. So it was a narrow win for shino.
10. Dosu - he beat choji easily. The pills he take won't make a difference. And that makes him #10.
I'm no expert guys. But I'm sure about my top 3 and my #6 and #7. Please tell me what you guys think. I'm sorry if you disagree...
I just wanted to adjust this a bit. Shino would beat temari and shikamaru.
i) Shikamaru cannot possibly defeat shino. If shikamaru caught shino with shadow possesion, then the bugs would be open to attack shikamaru (they wouldnt be paralysed). Now that means thats the only way shikamaru would win would be for him yo take out the bugs - shino wont let that happen. Remember that he is strategist too...
ii) Temari lost to shikamaru terribly!!! Shino would outsmart her. She is no match for the bugs. Shino would just attack when she lets down her guard

This puts shino at #6.

Tags
chunin exams strongest