Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-18-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Create A Ship Name

In order to get away from all the game threads, here's a different one.

Since this series, like a lot of anime, simply uses Portmanteau Couple Names, I'd figure it'd be fun to come up with more unique ship names, though not to taken seriously as official new names.

They don't need "[name]shipping" at the end of them, it's just that I have trouble coming up with standalone names and I'm too used to Pokemon's names (and Wreck-It Ralph's but..I can't come up with stuff like "Hero's Cuties" "Sweet Ride" "Bara Beacon" "Vanilla Butter" "The Yows" etc)

Naruto & Sakura: Heaven & Earth, HeavenandEarthshipping (H & E is actually already in use by the fandom, due to Iruka's comment on Sakura being Heaven and Naruto being Earth, plus symbolism), Swirling Cherry Blossoms/shipping (Uzumaki clan's symbol being a swirl and being Naruto's general theme).

Sasuke & Sakura: Black Cherry Blossom, BlackCherryBlossomShipping, (Black being one of Sasuke's main colors [he hasn't worn blue since P1], Cherry Blossom is obvious), FirstLoveShipping (Sakura's obvious, personally I think Sasuke DID like her.), ShoujoMangaShipping (due to it being similar to many Shoujo romances, which is one of the reasons why it's popular in Japan)

Naruto & Hinata: InspirationShipping, (Naruto is Hinata's inspiration), Dawn & Dusk, DawnandDuskshipping, Day & Night/shipping (they're as different as day and night, more symbolism too)

Sasuke & Karin: CrimsonEyesShipping (obvious), OnceMoreShipping (Due to Karin's motivation and love being for seeing Sasuke's smile "once more", which is also the name of the chapter when this is revealed), Ice & Spice/shipping (the name of the biggest SK fanclub on the internet, referring to their personalities), ClanSurvivor/shipping (due to similar backstories where they are both the few sole survivors of a massacre involving powerful clans).

Minato & Kushina: Red String of Fate/shipping, Red Hair of Fate/shipping ("My hair became my red string of fate.")

Jiraiya and Tsunade: Second Love/shipping (Because of Dan), Old Tale/shipping (in the original story they are based on, the princess Tsunade is/becomes Jiraiya's wife)

Rock Lee & Sakura: Youthful Blossom/shipping, Normalshipping (Kishi once said they were meant to be the most "normal" of the cast with the most realistic flaws and such), Springtime of Youth/shipping (Haruno means "of the spring)

That's all I've got right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:48 PM   #2
TheMightyAl
Apprentice Genin

TheMightyAl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TheMightyAl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Create A Ship Name

HMS Floppybottom

Crappy jokes aside, does it have to be legit pairings or can we go crazy and pull out some humourous, never-gonna-happen ones too?

Last edited by TheMightyAl; 07-18-2013 at 03:51 PM.
TheMightyAl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:39 PM   #3
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyAl View Post
HMS Floppybottom

Crappy jokes aside, does it have to be legit pairings or can we go crazy and pull out some humourous, never-gonna-happen ones too?
Yeah, of course. Have you not seen the Pokemon fandom and it's massive amount of ships/names? A good majority are crack, like IAmPerfectionShipping (BW!Ghetsis/BW2!Ghetsis) or Globalshipping (Cyrus and...Charon).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:45 PM   #4
TheMightyAl
Apprentice Genin

TheMightyAl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TheMightyAl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'll give it a good think when I wake up tomorrow then. It's like 1 in the morning here in jolly old England. I can only manage this one.

Sakura/Lee = Billboard of Youth
TheMightyAl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:55 PM   #5
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyAl View Post
I'll give it a good think when I wake up tomorrow then. It's like 1 in the morning here in jolly old England. I can only manage this one.

Sakura/Lee = Billboard of Youth
Amazing

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:57 PM   #6
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Mr.YumYum haha jk but I would name it like The Ship of Eternal Empire

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #7
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

Minato x Kushina: Yellowred shipping, Martyr shipping, Namimaki shipping, Legacy shipping, Canon shipping, Past shipping

Naruto x Hinata: Loser shipping, Orangelavender shipping, Soft eyes shipping, Prince and princess shipping, Pain shipping, War shipping, Cinnamon ramen shipping

Naruto x Sakura: Orangepink shipping, Passion shipping, Nostalgic shipping, Seven shipping

Sasuke x Sakura: Desire shipping, Bluepink shipping, Nostalgic shipping, Seven shipping

Kiba x Hinata: Eight shipping

Naruto x Sasuke: Flagship yaoi shipping, Rival shipping, Yin yang shipping

Naruto x Tenten: Orphan shipping, Ten shipping

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Last edited by Shinagato; 07-21-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote