Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #21
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is UNS3 worth it?

Okay, my copy came and I played through Prologue up to Chapter 3. I'm gonna come right out and say it: There's really no difference between playing this game and watching the anime. Seriously, the game is littered with cut scenes. However, the quicktime are actually fun to watch and the game looks really nice even on my shitty TV.

The combo cancel thing is kind of ridiculous, though. I can literally spam three of those and knock three quarters of their health and then drop and ultimate jutsu and win the match. That's with characters with short combos like Sakura.

That aside, they give you characters pretty easily and I got a bonus for having Storm 2 save data, so that was nice. Another saddening thing was that it's too easy to get trophies. In the prologue, you'll probably get a good 5 or 6 trophies no problem, so that takes away from the retail value.

Overall, once I finish the story, I'll have fun owning n00bs online. It wouldn't be worth 60 bucks but it's definitely worth the 25 bucks I spent on it.

I'm gonna go play some more. If I'm lucky (meaning I don't watch 5 more hours of cut scenes ) I'll be able to finish it in two or three days.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:20 PM   #22
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wow, the game is really short imo. If you have a whole day you can beat the game. All I have left is the final boss battle, which I'm assuming I will unlock all the Jinchuriki in. It's a big pain in the ass. I will probably set aside tomorrow to play more and the. Resume having a social life, which I skipped today and am skipping tomorrow.

If anyone wants to play against me add me. M4_FTW1

If I don't wanna play it means I haven't beaten the boss battle yet. If a few hours have passed it means I raged out and forgot to turn off my PS3.

Hopefully someone adds me lol
Old 07-16-2013, 02:17 AM   #23
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Wow, the game is really short imo. If you have a whole day you can beat the game. All I have left is the final boss battle, which I'm assuming I will unlock all the Jinchuriki in. It's a big pain in the ass. I will probably set aside tomorrow to play more and the. Resume having a social life, which I skipped today and am skipping tomorrow.

If anyone wants to play against me add me. M4_FTW1

If I don't wanna play it means I haven't beaten the boss battle yet. If a few hours have passed it means I raged out and forgot to turn off my PS3.

Hopefully someone adds me lol
One more chapter (or fragment is more accurate) left after the last boss. EMS Sasuke vs Zetsu and then Tobi.

You have to do some of the side quests, I forgot which one's though. You unlock EMS Sasuke when you beat it and he is actually one of the more cool characters in the game.

Also, a tip for that annoying ass final boss. Chakra shurikens against the 7 tails. Nuff said.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:32 AM   #24
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Damn so I still have a few to go.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:38 AM   #25
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Okay, my copy came and I played through Prologue up to Chapter 3. I'm gonna come right out and say it: There's really no difference between playing this game and watching the anime. Seriously, the game is littered with cut scenes. However, the quicktime are actually fun to watch and the game looks really nice even on my shitty TV.
Cannot agree with you more. The only saving grace for the abhorrent amount of cutscenes is how perfect they are. They're improving with the release of FULL BURST, too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click mah Pokemon :3

Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:30 AM   #26
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I finished it. I've gotta go out for a minute at like 3 but I can play all day otherwise.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #27
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
You have to do some of the side quests, I forgot which one's though. You unlock EMS Sasuke when you beat it and he is actually one of the more cool characters in the game.
You actually require 1m Ryo to unlock EMS Sasuke (Or 1.5m, one or the other). Though at that point in the game you should have that much if you've been getting high ranks after matches.

Anywho, Shika. Add me on either iiRAGEQUiiT or RageVG, and I will show you true Pain >:3

Click mah Pokemon :3

Last edited by Rage [VG]; 07-16-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:48 AM   #28
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The combo cancel thing is kind of ridiculous, though. I can literally spam three of those and knock three quarters of their health and then drop and ultimate jutsu and win the match. That's with characters with short combos like Sakura.
Yeah but that shiz won't fly against real players

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:52 PM   #29
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
You actually require 1m Ryo to unlock EMS Sasuke (Or 1.5m, one or the other). Though at that point in the game you should have that much if you've been getting high ranks after matches.

Anywho, Shika. Add me on either iiRAGEQUiiT or RageVG, and I will show you true Pain >:3
Sure if I remember.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #30
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Must of seemed like I unlocked him for beating it.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:14 AM   #31
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

All this talk about the game makes me want to just buy the game and figure out the full burst thing later... Lol, it being a short game might be a good thing because I don't have a ton of time for extremely long games!

AND I LOVE THE CUTSCENES so this game is seeming rather appealing! And I appreciate all of ya that chimed in your opinion of it! Really gives me a great idea of what to expect! Thanks y'all.
Blah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 07:50 PM   #32
UchihaSasuke416
Freshmen Academy Student

UchihaSasuke416 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

although with a different criteria (not comparing to say, photo realism games), YES!!!

this game has the best animation in any medium (movies, games, everything)

wish CyberConnect2 was showered with awards
UchihaSasuke416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:04 PM   #33
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Now that I bothered to check, you can actually unlock EMS Sasuke by beating the fragment or getting 1.5M Ryo.

I know it's been a while already, but I thought I would clarify that

Tags
uns3