Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-14-2013, 11:53 PM   #6021
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

*Finishes what I am doing with the leaves and pulls them up to the entrance to the cave.* Seems to have helped.

Yes..Klaimore is Swedish. He's apparently in the US for a couple of weeks and he met up with some friend off here too, heh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:40 PM   #6022
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*starts walking then notices something big flying towards me* what the hell is that? This can't be good. *as it gets closer I turn I run back towards the tree but it quickly grabs me and flies holding me* ah great!

I thought so.lol But that must of been cool meeting someone from here.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:43 PM   #6023
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Hears a sudden racket and then notices the creature wake up with a startle.* Um..something wrong little one?

I had to leave tc the ex-friend of mine that use to be the OP of this thread was in there..and I don't want to be in their presence what so ever.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #6024
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*is carried off over the cliff and I struggle to get free but it won't let go* damn it let go whatever the hell you are!

Oh really? I imagine something must of happened between you two for you to not want to be around them.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #6025
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*Watches the creatures reactions and notices it seems a little distressed. I go near it and pat it a little.* What is it, do you hear something?

Haven't wanted to be around them, since our falling out at the start of the year..so yes..something bad did happen and it's a conversation I'd rather not endure.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-15-2013, 10:28 PM   #6026
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*keeps struggling then pulls out one of my knives and stabs it on the claws and it gives out a loud screech and tries squeezing me hard and I stab it again then it lets me go and I drop a long ways down to a area where there is a bunch of trees and luckily the branches brakes most of my fall and I land on the ground scraping my leg really good* damn what a fall. Well whatever that was I think its gone now.

Yeah must of been really rough. And sorry for all that and its fine if you don't want to get into that.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #6027
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sorry eating right now, can't really reply to this..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #6028
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Its fine take your time.^^
Old 07-15-2013, 10:57 PM   #6029
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sorry..I got dumped with a whole lot of KFC that I have to eat..with very little success right now, since I'm not too hungry.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #6030
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah kinda does suck getting a lot of food when your not hungry I say why not just save some of it for later if you can't eat it all.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:03 PM   #6031
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Planning to but have to eat what isn't so good cold though..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-15-2013, 11:07 PM   #6032
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah I guess it depends on what it is some are ok cold others not so much.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:39 PM   #6033
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
*keeps struggling then pulls out one of my knives and stabs it on the claws and it gives out a loud screech and tries squeezing me hard and I stab it again then it lets me go and I drop a long ways down to a area where there is a bunch of trees and luckily the branches brakes most of my fall and I land on the ground scraping my leg really good* damn what a fall. Well whatever that was I think its gone now.

Yeah must of been really rough. And sorry for all that and its fine if you don't want to get into that.
*Watches as the creature get's more upset asit starts wandering to the entrance of the cave.* It seems there is something wrong. *Follows the creature over the the entrance and then watches as it heads outside aggitated.*

Ow my tongue is sore..I broke my tooth earlier and it's got to the point of catching my tongue too much in one spot that there is blood, being sharp. Also I'm done with this KFC I can not eat any more right now.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 07-15-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:40 PM   #6034
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Aww. It seems I've missed everyone. TRS, Itaki, I hope you are both doing alright.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:48 PM   #6035
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well he was around. Not sure if he still is about or not being invisble as he is, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-15-2013, 11:49 PM   #6036
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
Aww. It seems I've missed everyone. TRS, Itaki, I hope you are both doing alright.
Actually no I was just in the rest room and stuff.lol But yeah its nice to see you again and hope your fine as well.^^
Old 07-15-2013, 11:53 PM   #6037
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
*Watches as the creature get's more upset asit starts wandering to the entrance of the cave.* It seems there is something wrong. *Follows the creature over the the entrance and then watches as it heads outside aggitated.*

Ow my tongue is sore..I broke my tooth earlier and it's got to the point of catching my tongue too much in one spot that there is blood, being sharp. Also I'm done with this KFC I can not eat any more right now.
*starts trying to walk my way back with my leg bleeding wondering if everything is fine back at the cave* I wonder how the others are doing and it looks like I lost the fruit I had. What a shame I had a lot too i'll have to see if there is any around and in a safe spot and I should hurry too.

Damn that sucks hopefully something can be done about that and you should be careful with your tongue.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:59 PM   #6038
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
*starts trying to walk my way back with my leg bleeding wondering if everything is fine back at the cave* I wonder how the others are doing and it looks like I lost the fruit I had. What a shame I had a lot too i'll have to see if there is any around and in a safe spot and I should hurry too.

Damn that sucks hopefully something can be done about that and you should be careful with your tongue.
*Watches as the creature suddenly runs off, I go about following it to see where it's going.*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-16-2013, 12:05 AM   #6039
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
*Watches as the creature suddenly runs off, I go about following it to see where it's going.*
*keeps walking and starts limping as my leg starts feeling worse but luckily finds a bush with some fruit then picks at them and stashes a bunch of them* well looks like I still found some more but better hurry back the others must be worried. *works my way back while dragging my leg*
Old 07-16-2013, 12:08 AM   #6040
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*As I follow the creature, I notice a figure in the distance and then see the little animal pick up speed over to that person.* Well it seems it was concerned..

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs