Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #7241
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: The Hoe Chat Room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL ScrappY-Doo View Post
Well, he served our country, and for that, I respect him.
true have any bad weather in your area buddy?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:59 PM   #7242
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
true have any bad weather in your area buddy?
It was Thunderstormin earlier but only for about...say, 10 minutes, I guess.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #7243
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

we had really bad storms today buddy the strong finish busted my window for me

Old 07-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #7244
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
we had really bad storms today buddy the strong finish busted my window for me
Damnnn. So Im guessing my area just got the after-storm, I guess.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 07-10-2013, 06:29 PM   #7245
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

maybe you're the one who sent me all of this rain for the past two weeks now buddy

Old 07-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #7246
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
maybe you're the one who sent me all of this rain for the past two weeks now buddy
I make it rain on ya.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 07-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #7247
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

wanna sent some lighting toward somebody I hate?

Old 07-21-2013, 03:06 AM   #7248
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Come on guys, keep this place active :P

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:04 PM   #7249
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
wanna sent some lighting toward somebody I hate?
Sureeee
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 07-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #7250
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*fishing*

Old 07-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #7251
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Alright JAFL? long time no speak!

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #7252
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*fishing*
Fishing was quite fun for my first time, even tho it was a field trip back in the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
Alright JAFL? long time no speak!
Yoo wut up Gaara.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 07-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #7253
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Fishing was quite fun for my first time, even tho it was a field trip back in the day.

Yoo wut up Gaara.
I'm fishing in my game I got over a week ago buddy

Old 07-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #7254
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm fishing in my game I got over a week ago buddy
Oh You are so boring. -_-
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 07-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #7255
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh You are so boring. -_-
animals crossing is not boring buddy its actually kinda fun

Old 07-22-2013, 05:16 PM   #7256
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
animals crossing is not boring buddy its actually kinda fun
So how you been?
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 07-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #7257
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So how you been?
totally stress out been worry about start college next month and ride issues for it

Old 07-22-2013, 05:21 PM   #7258
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

*interrupts conversation*

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #7259
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa View Post
*interrupts conversation*
You need to be taught some manners
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 07-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #7260
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

trouble style buddy?