Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Old 07-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #1241
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush
Default Re: The Village Hidden In The Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto! View Post
*Seseiki is now unaware of this attack on the village and beilives everyone has just forgotten about it xD He then sees everyone with a new sensei and feels a bit left out once again, Seseiki sighs He's forgotten me again hasn't he Seseiki says to himself*
(Just meet up with Reavn rp with him or something and Crystal will help you)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroxNightmare View Post
Revan walks into the room, and paces around it.
"Dad are you getting better" Crystal says in tears

"Yes daughter ill be fine im leaving now" Divine says getting out of the bed
"Its time to go back to the office and look some stuff up hang out with Revan for a bit Crystal keep him busy" Divine smiles walking out of the room towards his office

Crystal turns looking over at Revan "Well you heard him we must work together" Crystal says blushing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #1242
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Noctis walks back into the village, somewhat annoyed. He decides the Kage should be better by now, and walks to his office. He walks in to find no one there.

"Damn. Guess I'll wait..." He says, waiting for the Kage to return.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-09-2013, 01:40 PM   #1243
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"Alright then. I guess, since you must be my new master, a sparring match to determine eachother's skills is customary." He said.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #1244
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Seseiki Notices Noctis in the distance and decides to go hang with him even though they're not 'Best friends' and never have been the closest of friends*

"Hey noctis..."

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.

Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:01 PM   #1245
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Seseiki Notices Noctis in the distance and decides to go hang with him even though they're not 'Best friends' and never have been the closest of friends*

"Hey noctis..."
"Sup. I'm just waiting for Divine." Noctis says, noticing Seseiki.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-09-2013, 02:10 PM   #1246
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Noctis walks back into the village, somewhat annoyed. He decides the Kage should be better by now, and walks to his office. He walks in to find no one there.

"Damn. Guess I'll wait..." He says, waiting for the Kage to return.
Divine walks into the office "Well hello there Noctis what brings you here"
He says walking past him to his chair "I havent heard from Hikaru he will be in the squad im assigning you to a jonin will be joining you guys shortly" He says looking over at Seseiki

Quote:
"Alright then. I guess, since you must be my new master, a sparring match to determine eachother's skills is customary." He said.
"That will be fine with me Revan if your really down" she says smiling
"I wont go easy on you" she says blushing

Old 07-09-2013, 02:13 PM   #1247
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
Divine walks into the office "Well hello there Noctis what brings you here"
He says walking past him to his chair "I havent heard from Hikaru he will be in the squad im assigning you to a jonin will be joining you guys shortly" He says looking over at Seseiki

[/COLOR]
"Actually, I was here to ask you for a mission." Noctis says, leaning against the wall.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-09-2013, 02:17 PM   #1248
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Actually, I was here to ask you for a mission." Noctis says, leaning against the wall.
"Yes that will be fine with me I do have a mission for you right here"
he picks up a piece of paper "My anbu team found info on the rogues Ill be sending you and two others to investagate" Divine says smiling at noctis "Are you down for that Be like baby sitting" Divine chuckles trying to talk in a way that noctis would like to reply to

Old 07-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #1249
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Seseiki thens looks over to Divine*

"Hey Divine, My birthday today ;D"

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 07-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #1250
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Seseiki thens looks over to Divine*

"Hey Divine, My birthday today ;D"
"Would you like a mission for your birthday" Divine smiles "Then after we celebrate" he says countining to smile

Old 07-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #1251
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"Neither would I" Revan said, walking to the training grounds.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #1252
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Neither would I" Revan said, walking to the training grounds.
A Anbu walks up to Revan and Crystal "The Kage would like a word with you two" the anbu says he waits for a reply as he turn to get ready to leave

Old 07-09-2013, 02:33 PM   #1253
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

"Umm.. If It counts as Noctis baby sitting me no thank you :L"

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 07-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #1254
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Noctis laughs. "I get it, I get it."
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-09-2013, 02:46 PM   #1255
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

*Seseiki looks over to Noctis laughing and smiles and then looks back at Divine waiting for a reply.*

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 07-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #1256
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Umm.. If It counts as Noctis baby sitting me no thank you :L"
Quote:
Noctis laughs. "I get it, I get it."
(Ill make a new thread for the mission)
"Ok so when Revan gets here ill send you all out" He says sitting back

Old 07-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #1257
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Revan goes to the kage's room.
"You wanted to see me?" He asked.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #1258
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Noctis waits for the mission briefing.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #1259
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Revan goes to the kage's room.
"You wanted to see me?" He asked.

"Yes I will be sending you Noctis and Seseiki on a mission together with the group lead by Crystal"

He says you will be headed to a nearby village to investigate the ones that attacked me"
He said looking at Revan "Can you handle this"

Old 07-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #1260
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Absolutely. Anything further?" He asked.