Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-05-2013, 06:58 AM   #1
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default The strongest genin at the chunin exams??

Naruto for me...
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:03 AM   #2
Samurai
Banned

Samurai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The strongest genin at the chunin exams??

Gaara...because everyone feared him
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

But naruto beat gaara...
Old 07-05-2013, 07:17 AM   #4
Samurai
Banned

Samurai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

True but Gaara just got done fighting Saskue. And naruto had a break.
If the fight was just 1v1 from the beginning Gaara would have won
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:10 AM   #5
POPWITHTHEGLOCK
Freshmen Academy Student

POPWITHTHEGLOCK saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Shikamaru would have looked stronger , if he tryed .
POPWITHTHEGLOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:30 AM   #6
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Rock Lee, that was easily plot no jutsu when Gaara won. Hidden lotus would've put any of the other genin out for the count

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #7
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

1. Sakura emotionally.
2. A tie between Gaara, Naruto, Temari and Lee physically.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:05 AM   #8
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasuke didn't do anything against the shukaku...
Is gaara a genin??
Old 07-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #9
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

I'm sure he was at the time...
Old 07-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #10
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^welcome to the forum. Try to keep the double posting to a minimum. Just go back and edit your first post

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #11
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

So was Temari right? Hmmmm...

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #12
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Definitely Gaara.
Naruto managing to beat him with a headbutt? I spy some plot shield there.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:38 PM   #13
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Sasuke, Gaara, or Naruto.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:39 PM   #14
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Sasuke didn't do anything against the shukaku....
He didn't really get a chance...if the village hadn't been attacked, Sasuke so had Gaara...but they got interrupted

Jutsu-wise Sasuke was the strongest, but since he kind of ran out of juice...I'm pretty sure Naruto was the strongest there. Not the smartest (that was Shikamaru), but the strongest

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ

Last edited by EternalSasuke; 07-05-2013 at 03:52 PM.
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #15
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

My vote actually goes to Neji Hyuga. According to what I've read, he was superior to Rock Lee and would have been considered an equal match to Sasuke and Gaara. But Sasuke's ranged ninjutsu are very limited and he will be beaten easily if he attacks Neji with Taijutsu. And Gaara... well, if the sand is infused with chakra, shouldn't Neji be able to breach it?
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:12 PM   #16
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

1.Gaara
2.Rock Lee
3.Neji Hyuuga

In my opinion of the strongest genin during the chunin exams.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 07-05-2013 at 07:14 PM.
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #17
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well obviously naruto due to plot.

I'm going to mention tenten, during the preliminaries tentens rising twin dragons destroys the majority of the competition bar temari and gaara (and naruto from plot)
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:39 PM   #18
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Well if you want to include the beast inside the jin. It would be in this order. Naruto, Gaara, Lee, Sasuke, Neji. But without them. Gaara, Lee, Sasuke, Neji, Naruto. Naruto was strong but he couldn't have beaten Neji without the Kyuubi. Sasuke can beat Neji but Sasuke could never beat Lee. Gaara is the strongest but by a little bit. Now Sasuke could maybe beat Gaara but that's unlikely. But he wouldn't be able to beat Lee. Now It could change the top three. Gaara > Lee. Gaara <> Sasuke? Lee < Gaara. Lee > Sasuke. Sasuke < Lee. Sasuke <> Gaara. It all depends on who fights who first.

Last edited by Hokage-Yondaime; 07-05-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Hokage-Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:23 PM   #19
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

lolshukkaku
lolkyuubi
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #20
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endures View Post
how would neji beat Shakaku?
Neji would lose to Lee because Neji never fought lee in gated form
Neji getting that close to the sand is too risky though

Naruto beat Neji so why would Naruto be below Neji? Naruto won fair and square. Neji was not going to beat him because and only because of Kyubbi. Naruto is a stamina freak. And neji would not be able to defeat all 1,000 clones Naruto made against Gaara

If we include anime...then i agree you lil fan girl you

neji beats Saskue because Saskue cant get past roation
And Naruto would have lost to Garra with or without kyubbi if it was a fair fight when both were healthy

Overall gaara is the strongest. If he fought Naruto from the start then Naruto would not have won. Naruto is not fast enough to get past sand

Which is why he was incased then summoned preventing all of his sand from ever getting on him.

Also Naruto did not use 1,000 clones...

Maybe 100 or a bit more, but not 1000.

Also Naruto would be the strongest over Gaara since the fact that he got a beating from Neji then got his ass handed to him by shaped gaara many many times.

So the "He rested" Is BS as the matches did not last that long and Naruto still was being beaten worse then Gaara. He lost a sand arm and a stab to the shoulder. That's about it in major injury where Naruto was thrown around like a rag doll.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote