Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:46 AM   #1
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Akatsuki vs Akatsuki

Who's more emo?

Who's smarter? (You're not aloud to say Itachi)

Itachi vs Hidan vs Kakuzu vs Konan vs Nagato vs Sasori
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Akatsuki vs Akatsuki

hidan

itachi

chibaku tensei GG

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

WHy put itachi in if we can not say him?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #4
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

stupidity shisko.....stupidity

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #5
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Sasori is the most creative one. Itachi is the most educated one. Nagato is the one who knows a lot about lore and philosophy. Hidan is just a psycho. Kakuzu is the most economic one. Konan is the most patient one.

The most emo one...I'd say Itachi.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:42 PM   #6
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Smarter
Spoiler:
Itachi

Emo
Spoiler:
Itachi or Sasori

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:43 PM   #7
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

i say hidan is emo

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #8
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Yasanagi View Post
i say hidan is emo
He has more personality than Itachi. For god's sake couldn't that dude crack a joke or two? At least put a baseball cap on him and give him a giant foam finger to make him less dull and boring.

Hidan is literary the only character who doesn't completely bore the crap out of me in this manga.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:29 PM   #9
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Itachi actually showed more personality after he died of course.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:08 AM   #10
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Itachi vs Hidan vs Kakuzu vs Konan vs Nagato vs Sasori I would rather do fights who's with me?
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Hokage-Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:35 AM   #11
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Itachi was actually pretty funny after he was revived

Dr. Snakes

Define "emo"

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 07-08-2013 at 04:37 AM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:44 AM   #12
topchef
Banned

Someone who shows no emotions and looks and acts like they listen to slayer music at an airport with ripped cut jeans, dyed hair, lots of tattoos and piercing, looks like they never worked out in their life, and wears the same chuck taylors every day.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:56 AM   #13
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nagato - Philosophy

Itachi - Born with talent/ well trained

Kakuzu - Experienced/knowledgeable

Sasori - Analytical/scientific

Konan - Nagato's b****

Hidan - Psychotic

All Akatsuki are pretty intelligent (including Hidan in wit) but Sasori and Kakuzu are far more intelligent than Itachi.. Itachi has sharingan hax so everything is done for him; and it's thanks to the sharingan that he has such great insight. I agree that he's skilled even for an Uchiha, but Sasori and Kakuzu have worked really hard to acquire great strength. Sasori has made almost impossible poisons to counter, whilst crafting the best puppets in the world.. he's a damn one of a kind genius. He's always prepared for any type of fight, clearly knows his chemistry and physics and has never shown to be outsmarted. Kakuzu has lived for over 9 decades so has more knowledge of the world than anyone apart from lore so he is very wise and knows how to deal with most situations. I'm sorry, but Itachi doesn't top that just cause he has more fanboys and is "cool".

Konan is definitely the most emo
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itachi, kakuzu, konan, nagato, sasori