Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Custom moveset *SPOILER*

Obito (adult)

Shuriken: shuriken
Chakra shuriken: fuma shuriken

Combo starter: left punch, slash with giant shuriken in right hand, takes another one out for his left hand, kick with right foot
Neutral combo: few more shuriken slashes, finish off with giant fireball
Up combo: shuriken slash 2x, kamui's opponent upward, finish with fireball
Down combo: slash with shuriken 2x, kamui's above opponent, smashes them into the ground
Air combo: shuriken slash 4x, finish with fireball
Tilt: teleportation jutsu (like War Tobi's tilt)
Grab/Throw: kamui's opponent, kamui's them back out, hits them with paper bombs to send them flying
Jutsu: Fire Style: Bomb Blast Dance
Ultimate Jutsu: Summoning: Ten Tails, Juubi launches Biju Bomb at opponent, massive explosion, devastating damage

Awakening: Sharingan/rinnegan/dual dojutsu mode (instant awaken)
Awakening action: Kamui, teleports behind opponent, unleashes devastating slash on them

LOL, I'm not that good at coming up with custom movesets. Tell me what u think ^_^

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
"Ackerman's are basically the Uchiha of Attack on Titan." -spikegilfer1997

Last edited by jkphantom; 07-10-2013 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Spoiler in title
jkphantom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Custom movesets: Obito(adult)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkphantom View Post
Shuriken: shuriken
Chakra shuriken: fuma shuriken

Combo starter: left punch, slash with giant shuriken in right hand, takes another one out for his left hand, kick with right foot
Neutral combo: few more shuriken slashes, finish off with giant fireball
Up combo: shuriken slash 2x, kamui's opponent upward, finish with fireball
Down combo: slash with shuriken 2x, kamui's above opponent, smashes them into the ground
Air combo: shuriken slash 4x, finish with fireball
Tilt: teleportation jutsu (like War Tobi's tilt)
Grab/Throw: kamui's opponent, kamui's them back out, hits them with paper bombs to send them flying
Jutsu: Fire Style: Bomb Blast Dance
Ultimate Jutsu: Summoning: Ten Tails, Juubi launches Biju Bomb at opponent, massive explosion, devastating damage

Awakening: Sharingan/rinnegan/dual dojutsu mode (instant awaken)
Awakening action: Kamui, teleports behind opponent, unleashes devastating slash on them

LOL, I'm not that good at coming up with custom movesets. Tell me what u think ^_^
Spoiler:
I like the general idea that you have. What I would change up with is some of the combos that you listed. Instead of all those shurikens in his combos I think it would be cool to see him using some of the wood element style. While he is doing combos I want to see Wood spikes protruding from him similar to Nagato. And one little thing to point out is for his grab and or awakening I think his sharringan should change to his mangekyo form.

And I just want to also take the time to mention the stance sometimes we overlook little things like that. I think it's essential that he has a neutral arms down relaxed stance similar to his pre rinnigan masked man. As a matter fact not to get off-topic but pain as well as war-Tobi should not have one arm sticking out like that. Characters with strong eyes should just stand there looking cool. I really think most characters in the game would be better off if they had a normal standing stance.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 07-08-2013 at 01:53 AM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:47 PM   #3
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Thanks for the suggestions, man. I just hope CC2 will release another expansion pack after Full Burst comes out that covers the Ten Tails arc. Obito would share War Tobi's character slot, the Edo Hokage sharing their character slots with their respective alive forms (like Madara's DLC), Hashirama has Sage Mode awakening and Minato with Nine Tails Chakra Mode.

When Full Burst comes out, Sage Mode Kabuto will most likely share Snake Kabuto's character slot. ^_^

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)

Spoiler:

Last edited by jkphantom; 07-07-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:42 AM   #4
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I'd like it if you could put a spoiler alert in your title.

Click mah Pokemon :3

Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #5
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

******Yea the title of this thread is a serious spoiler I did not realize that earlier. I think it should be renamed because the game does not get that far into the story yet and the anime is no where near close to that part. I think this thread title should change or the thread itself should be relocated to another section.*******

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 07-09-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #6
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sorry, didn't realize there were still those who don't read the manga. I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

Quote:

Spoiler:
Old 07-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #7
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkphantom View Post
Thanks for the suggestions, man. I just hope CC2 will release another expansion pack after Full Burst comes out that covers the Ten Tails arc. Obito would share War Tobi's character slot, the Edo Hokage sharing their character slots with their respective alive forms (like Madara's DLC), Hashirama has Sage Mode awakening and Minato with Nine Tails Chakra Mode.

When Full Burst comes out, Sage Mode Kabuto will most likely share Snake Kabuto's character slot. ^_^
Your welcome ....and nice job taking care of that spoiler issue. Now since the title of this thread has changed other characters can be discussed even if those chars are not in game.

I dont think Obito and SM kabuto will have the same slot ....lets look at what was done already. In storm 3 choji, killer bee and others had different slots even though minor changes were made. I think they will be separate characters but I could be wrong...I'm just looking at the past what they did chars like choji.

Oh yea and I dont think were the only ones hoping for more characters to be revealed for full burst. When I look back on cc and cc2 they always seem to cater to kabuto and in most games making him top tier. Sage kabuto looks pretty impressive but other characters are so deserving to be added especially the edo kages. And many dlc costumes are needed such as the edo hokages you mentioned as well as edo sasori, alive hanzo, and edo kimimaro.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください