Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
Drake2pto
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake2pto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Drake2pto
Default The First One

I have the first one done with it and decided to write about it since I don't have the other 2 to occupy my time...

Drake2pto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:27 AM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: The First One

You should've gotten Clash of Ninja Revolution 2, or just wait for Clash of Ninja Revolution 3.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I agree.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #4
Drake2pto
Chunin Exam Participant

*sigh* I can't find the game but I'll try finding it next time I go to Game Stop...

Old 07-23-2009, 10:12 AM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I have Revolution 2.

Old 07-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #6
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The first Naruto Clash of Ninja game sucks horribly bad. Don't bother getting it.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #7
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
You should've gotten Clash of Ninja Revolution 2, or just wait for Clash of Ninja Revolution 3.
i agree

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_X View Post
The first Naruto Clash of Ninja game sucks horribly bad. Don't bother getting it.
Yeah.

Old 07-24-2009, 10:06 AM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_X View Post
I agree, it only had like 5 playable characters.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:51 PM   #10
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've had every single Clash of Ninja game to come out since the first one...^^; I love 'em all! I think I did sell the first two...I think. Greatest Naruto games to hit the market! In fact, the Ultimate Ninja series is second to it.
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #11
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
I've had every single Clash of Ninja game to come out since the first one...^^; I love 'em all! I think I did sell the first two...I think. Greatest Naruto games to hit the market! In fact, the Ultimate Ninja series is second to it.
CONR1 sucked though.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #12
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

Quote:
CONR1 sucked though.
Sucking isn't so bad . Meh anywho, most of the naruto games for gamecube/wii kinda suck....CoNR2 would have been great if the sound 5(6) were in it. CON just needs more characters and playabilty.
Lou!e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:46 PM   #13
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou!e View Post
Sucking isn't so bad . Meh anywho, most of the naruto games for gamecube/wii kinda suck....CoNR2 would have been great if the sound 5(6) were in it. CON just needs more characters and playabilty.
>.> I knew you'd say that, Lou!e!

CONR3 looks promising though... with Wifi, improved gameplay, new moves, and 35+ characters. Looks better than the Japanese Wii Naruto games too.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:54 PM   #14
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
>.> I knew you'd say that, Lou!e!

CONR3 looks promising though... with Wifi, improved gameplay, new moves, and 35+ characters. Looks better than the Japanese Wii Naruto games too.
If it had like all of characters of Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2 (can you believe the 3rd one is going to be psp only o.O), and more specials

Naruto Shippuden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising looks sweet. I don't have a psp tho : /.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #15
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
If it had like all of characters of Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2 (can you believe the 3rd one is going to be psp only o.O), and more specials

Naruto Shippuden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising looks sweet. I don't have a psp tho : /.
Well UN focuses on characters and DBZ-level specials, CON focuses on gameplay and more realistic specials...

Accel 3 looks awesome, too bad I don't have a PSP.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #16
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well UN focuses on characters and DBZ-level specials, CON focuses on gameplay and more realistic specials...

Accel 3 looks awesome, too bad I don't have a PSP.
Yeah, I just saw some trailors for Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 and it looks sweet apparently they buff a ton of characters, kisame might be playable now...I don't like him tho...
Old 07-25-2009, 12:51 AM   #17
Drake2pto
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah, I just saw some trailors for Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 and it looks sweet apparently they buff a ton of characters, kisame might be playable now...I don't like him tho...
He was playable in the first one...
I need to get better Naruto games though I am also a fan of war/shooting games...

Old 07-25-2009, 09:39 AM   #18
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake2pto View Post
He was playable in the first one...
I need to get better Naruto games though I am also a fan of war/shooting games...
No he wasn't he is too slow, looks like they gave him so new jutsus.