Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default How Tobi's a death cheater

So we are all asking how Obito pulled this off (becoming the Juubi's jinchuuriki). We all thought that Minato had saved the day (again) and nullified the war by killing Obito. Rinne Tensei was ceased and the war is nearly over. Or so we thought....

I believe Obito busted out his Izanagi, cheating death with his original sharingan once again. You can't see his sharingan in the last panel, just the covering of the Juubi around that side of his face. This enables him to cheat death by Minato, and allow him to become the jinchuuriki. I don't know how exactly he pulled this Juubi within himself, but I have two statements....

1. Naruto seemed to know before anyone else that this was his original plan, and

2. Where/how/when is the last transformation of the Juubi going to take place?!

The Tobi antagonist who seemed so daunting prior the revelation that he was Obito...is back!

I thought his character was being written out and leving Madara as the final villain. But Kishi did it to us again - made all of our theories incorrect. Doesn't mean this is a bad thing. I think most people are just jumping on the band wagon that this manga is turning into tosh. We read something someone has posted about how tosh Kishi/manga has become, and believe it ourselves. Think for yourself. Is it what you truly believe, or are you just succumbing to everyone else's beliefs?

I make my own judgements, and I like the way this is going.

Madara will join the Alliance now that all of his plans are foiled. He even made a backup plan by controlling Obito, which also failed. Why will he join the alliance? Because Obito is now going to cast Infinite Tsukyomi! This will effect an ET. Madara might not be able to be killed, but he can certainly be effected by a genjutsu!

I think Kishi has redeemed the antagonist of Obito/Tobi. I look forward to the following rampage that is inevitably coming.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 07-04-2013 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Spoiler in title
Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
Sakura's Confession
Banned

Sakura's Confession is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: How Obito's a death cheater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
Spoiler:

So we are all asking how Obito pulled this off (becoming the Juubi's jinchuuriki). We all thought that Minato had saved the day (again) and nullified the war by killing Obito. Rinne Tensei was ceased and the war is nearly over. Or so we thought....

I believe Obito busted out his Izanagi, cheating death with his original sharingan once again. You can't see his sharingan in the last panel, just the covering of the Juubi around that side of his face. This enables him to cheat death by Minato, and allow him to become the jinchuuriki. I don't know how exactly he pulled this Juubi within himself, but I have two statements....

1. Naruto seemed to know before anyone else that this was his original plan, and

The Tobi antagonist who seemed so daunting prior the revelation that he was Obito...is back!

^your good theory

I thought his character was being written out and leving Madara as the final villain. But Kishi did it to us again - made all of our theories incorrect. Doesn't mean this is a bad thing. I think most people are just jumping on the band wagon that this manga is turning into tosh. We read something someone has posted about how tosh Kishi/manga has become, and believe it ourselves. Think for yourself. Is it what you truly believe, or are you just succumbing to everyone else's beliefs?

Madara will join the Alliance now that all of his plans are foiled. He even made a backup plan by controlling Obito, which also failed. Why will he join the alliance? Because Obito is now going to cast Infinite Tsukyomi! This will effect an ET. Madara might not be able to be killed, but he can certainly be effected by a genjutsu!

I think Kishi has redeemed the antagonist of Obito/Tobi. I look forward to the following rampage that is inevitably coming.
I totally agree...well not on your theory. I don't think your right. No offense. Not to be rude I just don't know where Kishi is going anymore. You may be right but I am totally lost right now.

AND THAT IS GOOD! I like how it is so unpredictable. I love how its hard to guess what will happen next. Its not predictable.

Naruto may not be the perfect manga and Kishi may not be the best writer but I like him and what he writes. A lot of people hate on the story. But then why are you on this site that is about Naruto?

Everyone has their own thoughts and that's cool. But I like The series and the writer and I always will. I trust that everything will make sense in the end.

it's so easy to say "that's stupid" instead of thinking about it and finding a reason to it.

I like what you said Squall. That took guts.
Sakura's Confession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:00 PM   #3
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Ah...this never crossed my mind that obito may have used Izanagi... His greatest treasure (Kamui) got sacrificed? To think he'd give that sharingan up? Hmm... I bet you're right on this one.

I completely agree with this 100%... my resent post on the "kishi bashing thread" confirms this!

Hahahaha...and this someone is??? lol... the former #1 Kishi advocate???..

TBH, I don't jump on said wagon... When Kishi dug a whole inside my heart like that, I had every right to be disappointed... But I had forgotten how twisty his plot could be and should have waited... If Obito hadn't pull this off, I wouldn't have regretted anything but now I do regret doubting Kishi's genius... For me, what he just pulled with Obito is the best thing I've seen in the entire WAR ARC...but I can't jump into celebration until he explains how Obito Jinched himself... Then I'd prob make an apologetic thread

Yep! I think Kishi almost bought back my trust...Just how he redeemed Obito..

It turned his character around a lot... It almost seemed like Obito is the exact Person as Naruto who chose a different path... Both Losers from the start...It's more fitting this way and most congruent... The Idea of Having a weaker character (emphasized by losing to Kakashi) get so powerful not because of Strength but wit is rather unique and satisfying to me. Just how he showed up Madara Himself was Epic!

I hope Madara doesn't Join the Alliance. I hope Kishi thinks beyond that... Madara should still have his own plan... Joining up with Hashi would ruin Madara's Villainy big time... We already are seeing a similar situation with Naruto & Sasuke and a repeat of that will be salty...

Now, I just want to see Obito's true goal... Now that he's a Jinch.
Good thread btw buddy... I agree with most.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #4
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

That's the thing about Madara, his enemy is both Obito and the Alliance now...

Who will he side with for the time being?
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:50 AM   #5
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: How Tobi's a death cheater

Just thought about something funny... If Obito really did sacrifice his MS for Izanagi...then It looks like Kakashi can save the Ninja world...hahaha...

Kakashi only needs to warp obito into the Kamui land and he'd be stuck there in his own creation for all eternity... Not having the ability to comeback.... That'd be super Epic

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:33 AM   #6
Dwelf
Apprentice Genin

Dwelf is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dwelf is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dwelf is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dwelf is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dwelf is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I believe Obito busted out his Izanagi, cheating death with his original sharingan once again.
Yeah that explains it and fits Obitos character

Quote:
Yeah, when Kakashi beat him it was like kishi was just teasing us, so he could
have this twist

Quote:
Madara will join the Alliance now that all of his plans are foiled.
Nah, I think all madara wants is a good solid fight and probably with Hashirama
Though it would be interesting to see him and Hashirama Fighting side by side and then resolve their differences before both getting released

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Kakashi only needs to warp obito into the Kamui land and he'd be stuck there in his own creation for all eternity... Not having the ability to comeback.... That'd be super Epic
Yeah, If kakashi ever got out he could be give chakra by Naruto and Bee and warp the ten tails/Obito and leave them there

Naruto wouldn't like that though as he wants to save the tailed beasts

Last edited by Dwelf; 07-05-2013 at 02:37 AM.
Dwelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:00 AM   #7
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Only to die after a few days due to dehydration.

Fantastic eternity, eh?
^-^
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 07-05-2013, 07:12 AM   #8
Samurai
Banned

Samurai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well looks like more people are jumping on the izangmi band wagon so I will to
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:43 AM   #9
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Quote:

First of all, it's good that we don't have one final villain, that wouldn't be a fair battle, if it would be a fair battle Madara would have to be really HAX to fight against a whole army, which would make it bad, so I think Kishi did the right choice by having two villains with high powers (Obito's new power seems too hax but anyway).

I like the part of having two villains, but I really do not like the fact that there's too much hax in this battle. I know that reviving the Hokages made it more interesting but in another way it also ruined it, I mean the Alliance has the Hokages, Naruto, Sasuke, etc.
and the Villain side is just Madara and Obito, for this to be a balanced fight Madara + Obito = Alliance, which is kind of too much HAX power given to the Villain side

Despite that, I do agree on the part where you said he used the Izanagi (nice observation), but until the next chapter we'll have no idea how he pulled it off so until Wednesday we'll have plenty of time to do some predictions which will be interesting.

Regarding the last part, I doubt Madara will have any motives to join the Alliance, I mean, his whole life he has been trying to fight against Hashirama and getting Hashi with Madara together kind of seems like Naruto+Sasuke and I think that the Naruto + Sasuke part is enough for this manga, we do not need Hashi + Madara (in my opinion).

Then again, I mean, Obito, a single villain against a whole army which consists of the best ninja, that wouldn't be a good idea, it'd be too much hax and a pointless battle, with no strategies whatsoever.

--

Regarding the "Obito using Izanagi" part :

I think he pulled it off by using Izanagi for a longer time.

He has the Senju DNA given to him by Zetsu and he has it in larger quantities than Danzo had, enabling Obito to use Izanagi for longer than one minute.

But, the trick behind him using Izanagi to become the Juubi's Jinchuriki is really a mystery. Given the facts that we have I might come to a conclusion but I will need some help here.

We have these facts :

1. Izanagi is a reality-warping technique.
2. It requires both Uchiha and Senju DNA.
3. Izanagi can be refered to as a brigde between illusion and reality - allowing the user to manipulate reality as he wants.
4. Izanagi is cast on the user himself, not on others.

--

Now, it could sound far-fetched but maybe Obito had enough Senju DNA to make a very big illusion (such as becoming the Juubi's Jinchuriki) in to reality (which cost him a lot of time, but as I said, he probably had enough Senju DNA and he also probably had a modified Sharingan, I mean, his lab had many Sharingans, he might've been up to many experiments).

Maybe he paid for that time (which could've been days, weeks, months, years) with all those Sharingans in his lab.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:06 AM   #10
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Is it what you truly believe, or are you just succumbing to everyone else's beliefs?
Its what i truly think

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:58 AM   #11
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Madara is invincible. Since he has unlimited chakra plus Uchiha + Senju he can manipulate Yin-Yang release. That's why he aint afraid of anyone. He can use Banbutsu Sozo (a kind of Izanagi) to manipulate Obito.

and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #12
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I'm fine with Izanagi, but why would it only affect Madara's control? It should have healed the hole in his chest as well.

That doesn't make any sense.

Becoming jinchurike seemed to heal him more than Izanagi.

And yet, Minato thought he died, then Obito spoke. So maybe he did come back.

He was still hurt vs Konan. But Danzo was never hurt when he came back. And Obito said Danzo's Izanagi wasn't as good. Not so sure about that one.

Seems Danzo's was more potent

So now I'm saying, yes, Obito's Izanagi saved him, but no, his is not as good as Danzo's.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #13
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
Remember we only saw one frame of him becoming the Jinchuuriki.
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 07-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #14
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

The question is, how will Obito control the juubi considering he has so much hatred in his heart? It will devour his consciousness, or he will die when Naruto or someone else extracts it from him. He is not the sage of the six paths, and therefor he does not have enough stamina to survive something like that. Even if he gains godly powers, the juubi will tear him apart. Unlike Naruto, Obito has no love for the tailed beasts. Which is the only thing that could possibly help him tame the juubi.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:16 AM   #15
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
The question is, how will Obito control the juubi considering he has so much hatred in his heart? It will devour his consciousness, or he will die when Naruto or someone else extracts it from him. He is not the sage of the six paths, and therefor he does not have enough stamina to survive something like that. Even if he gains godly powers, the juubi will tear him apart. Unlike Naruto, Obito has no love for the tailed beasts. Which is the only thing that could possibly help him tame the juubi.
Maybe it's the Juubi who will tame Obito.
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 07-06-2013, 09:41 AM   #16
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I'm fine with Izanagi, but why would it only affect Madara's control? It should have healed the hole in his chest as well.

That doesn't make any sense.

And yet, Minato thought he died, then Obito spoke. So maybe he did come back.

He was still hurt vs Konan. But Danzo was never hurt when he came back. And Obito said Danzo's Izanagi wasn't as good. Not so sure about that one.

Seems Danzo's was more potent

So now I'm saying, yes, Obito's Izanagi saved him, but no, his is not as good as Danzo's.

danzo's izanagi lasted 1 min,im pretty sure that konan's moses thingy explosion lasted 10 min.So yes,izanagi saved obito from 10 min explosion and he only sacrificed 1 eye,his izanagi is better then danzo's.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #17
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I don't want Maddy to join the alliance.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #18
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
I don't want Maddy to join the alliance.
Ha, it'll likely happen though!
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 07-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #19
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
danzo's izanagi lasted 1 min,im pretty sure that konan's moses thingy explosion lasted 10 min.So yes,izanagi saved obito from 10 min explosion and he only sacrificed 1 eye,his izanagi is better then danzo's.
That's why I wrote potent. As in stronger while it lasts. Danzo's is more potent.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #20
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
That's why I wrote potent. As in stronger while it lasts. Danzo's is more potent.

My bad,english is my 2nd language so forgive me for those minor mistakes.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote