Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #1
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Dul Goldur (The Lord Of The Rings rpg)

Dul Guldur the hill of sorcery stood atop one of the taller points of the the region, here it lay between the green wood realm of Thraanduil, of the Dwarves of Erebor and of Lorien the home of the heretic queen of the stars, the witch Galadriel. It stood a monument to the great lord of the earths majesty, transfixed between great powers it existed in defiance of those heretics who would deny the majesty of the one true god of the world and the void, and his lord Sauron master of the earth. Here it was, that the Lord of Ravens issued fourth his army of men of far Harad, of Southrons of the wild folk and power hungry men of the west who soon became to convert to the path of the true god. Orcs and Trolls hissed and gnashed their teeth as they loaded stones and worked along side men.

The Lord of Ravens, the spy master of the black tower seldom took the field of battle himself for his might and his sight was better put to uses of a different sort. Yet dark had been his visions of late, of the heretics wielding his masters greatest tool, of fire and of death and these visions thought not shared by his lords (and indeed he concealed these omens from his masters) prompted his hand. While the great wars against the powers of the world of men would consume most of his lords attention it was to the minor wars, the conquest of the north that Shar' Amon-A-Faiz Al'kiwahim The Lord of secrets and tortures now moved to take control of.

Ravens had announced his impending arrival outside the gates of the fortress was an honor guard of armored men of far Harad, their jeweled encrusted weaponry and smooth clothing was no match for the cool temperatures of the north and they had soon taken up buying or commandeering wool and other linens from those who lived in the region. In front of them stood Gothmog, like him he was a descendant of the kings men, though where Amon had turned his sight to the deeper arts of the world Gothmog had long become a war master. Grim, maimed and heavily scarred the lord of the armies of the north bowed "My Lord Amon" he spoke much to the high priests perverse joy Gothmog possessed enough of his ancestral sight to see him as he was truly, as he was becoming and he could hear traces of fear.

"Lord Gothmog, wolf of Mordor you have acquitted yourself well, to take Dul Guldur it a brazen act of announcement of his most supreme majesties goals"Amon said bowing his dark head, though his tone was one of subtle mockery

"They will fear, we will restore this mighty fortress to it's old glory and they will know the power of the hill of sorcery!" he spat the last words in mockery of the foolish and heretical name the men of the west had given it.

"Or the power of Lorien will usher forward and lay you and your army to ruin" Amon observed his tone cautious this one was a true bold, violent fool and his talents were wasted here where they would only serve to get their men killed.

"Bah my lord a witch! Her power is cowed by our mere presence look how she hides!" he bellowed, how could such a powerful lord of the tower fear a mere Elf Harlot? A ring bearer no less!

"peace brother Gothmog, I come to you as a lord and a priest of the black serpents of our one most true god and his lord of all the earth, your talents are wasted here, assemble your honor guard and depart for the tower. The Lord of Agmar himself has given me dispense to transfer you"

Gothmog stammered "but the conquest of the North"

"Is no longer your concern, you Gothmog will take Osgiliath and from there you will lead the armies under Agmar, you will breach the walls of the great city"

Gothmogs eyes widened, this was truly a supreme honor but why was a high lord giving up the glory of such a great conquest for war in the back woods? What was he missing? And yet avarice stirred in his black heart "you do me a great honor oh lord of ravens"

"Through your faith you honor our majestic lord"

"we are all servants of the outer void"

"all hail Sauron!"

"lord of the earth!" Gothmog said bowing

several hours later Amon sat in his chambers on the northern tower of the hill, a great feast was set before him. His armor was set and cleaned and he relaxed, leaning against a great chair made from exotic woods and olyphant tusks. He had reviewed an inventory of his forces today and saw that a Numenorian by the name of Alexander..a name of the faithful, of the heretic valar worshippers and a company of his men, pure blood all of them fought in the army he now commanded?

Was this a spy? Was this a sign? the priestly lord would have to speak with this man. A gesture brought a female forward she bowed "Bring me Alexander of Eden" he said "we must talk for it is long since I have spoken with a fellow of blood old and pure" he said it was a good enough pretext any way to get the boy here, to determine if this mercenary could be brought over to the faith.

(alright its a little long and full of politics but I figured you guys would like it, not sure if your guys going to eventually betray the tower but the whole priest pressuring him on his faith thing..if you're game adds some drama..while we talk we'll find out about the quest..then you can get moving )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 07-04-2013 at 10:41 PM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #2
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao
Default Re: Dul Goldur (The Lord Of The Rings rpg)

As summoned, Alexander of Eden cautiously enters the fortress of Dol Guldur. It was not often he appeared before a lord of Mordor, and even less often he actually respected them, but Shar' Amon-A-Faiz Al'kiwahim was a different kind. Like himself, the Lord of Ravens belonged to the blood of old Númenór, a race existing for the sole purpose of ruling Middle Earth. Only a Númenórean lord could earn Alexander's obedience, and it had been long since he had spoken to one of his kind outside the small company of followers he brought with him throughout all of Rhovanion, refusing to bow to anyone for the sole purpose of being free. Alexander and his Númenóreans were free men, they always had been and they always will be - or die while protecting that freedom. As Alexander went through the gates of Dol Guldur he gave the Orc guards a distrustful look while his bodyguards ignored the presence of lesser beings. Nine men were they who entered the halls of Amon, the same number as the fearful Nazgûl and covered in Númenórean steel from head to toe.
"Lord Shar' Amon-A-Faiz Al'kiwahim... you have summoned me." Alexander stated in a seldom used tone of respect.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #3
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He sat serenely gazing at the boy, the iron forged self made lord who stared at him with a mix of respect and defiance. The need for freedom, that same urge that burned within him was the same fire that burned brighter than the pretender lords of Valinor could contain within their mighty and righteous ancestors. "your name is done in the tongue of the western men here, it is of the faithful yes? I have met only mongrel Dunedein in my journeys never one such as you" he gestured to his servants, the women began setting down food, roasted wild boar and stag some duck and pheasant, ale was brought forward as well, likely of lake town or the men of Dale, perhaps trophies of battle.

"I have sent Gothmog to the wars in the south. I will be leading the conquest of the north from now on" he gestured "be seated my men, be seated and drink and eat for this is a night of new beginnings" slowly he stood up walking towards the window, his deep blue eyes ever watchful of Lorien "I will divide the army into three separate forces Orcs divided evenly among them, they are useless for anything but canon fodder I will use them to that effect, we will raid and pillage the Dwarf and Elf lands while burning the realm of men in these regions, bringing our glorious and righteous faith to them or putting them to the sword, they will serve the lord of the outer void or they will perish"

"but we will not linger here, This great fortress may one day be ours again but that day is not this day" he said turning to eye him 'tell me of yourself boy, why have you come to the armies of Sauron?" he asked "what do you seek from us that service to the lords of the west and the "wise" cannot give you?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 07-04-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:56 PM   #4
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

"The lords of the west are weak... the Kingdom of Gondor and the pathetic stewards who linger under the halls of Minas Tirith are an insult to my ancestors. Our ancestors. Right now a common man sits on the throne in the White city... my ancestors' city. My city." Alexander's eyes burned with ambition and dreams of conquest as he spoke. "I will make Númenór great again. Even if Anadûnê is since long gone my family has made sure that this clan's blood remains pure. We are three hundred men of the purest Númenórean blood in all of Middle Earth, and we shall lay waste to the west. We wish to join Mordor because Sauron is powerful... more powerful than any man in the west, and not hesitant to use his powers. If the Dark Lord could pull our homeland out of the ocean we would not hesitate to die for that purpose. We will help in giving Sauron all of Middle Earth... in exchange for him returning Númenor to us. We want a home, we want a place where we can be free and won't have to abide by the governments of weak Men. You are a man of Númenor yourself, even if you have never seen your true home. You, if any man in Mordor, would understand."
Old 07-05-2013, 02:41 AM   #5
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

He smiled, perhaps it was the optimistic blindness of the youth before him or the boys passionate desire to rebuild his culture, a culture embraced and uplifted by the one true lord of the earth the one worthy culture. Amon lifted a jeweled silver goblet to his mouth and drained some ale before walking to a window. He gazed out towards Lorien his eyes peering into the impenetrable barrier that was the will of the lady of the Galadrim, her powers terrible enough to give pause even to his master. Yet for fleeting moments he felt and saw another presence as it entered her domain. It was old incredibly old and wise and he knew it saw him too, Cirdan the shipwright had arrived. Something major was transpiring, something hidden from the eyes of the others.

"Sauron appeared before our ancestors do you know that? He brought them the wisdom of the one true god, the lord of the outer void and through him their life spans increased, they unlocked his knowledge and wisdom and through him we flourished before in jealousy the westerners heathen gods threw us down, petty jealousy, fear, fear of our power and potential" this one, a dreamer could not fully be tamed, yet such a resource he could not deny his master. A raven flew into his room landing on a perch, wordless communication passed through them and in that moment Amon smiled concealing below puzzlement and concern, a secondary team would soon depart but for what purpose?

he turned "you wish to rebuild Numenor?" he asked "it may yet be possible, but only through his most highest majesty, the true lord of the earth and herald of the lord of the outer void, through him you will rise, through him our fair people may live again"

turning now he gazed at him "that is, if..you prove yourself young one" he said with a tone that implied he had a mission for the boy who would be king.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 07-05-2013 at 03:00 AM.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:56 AM   #6
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Alexander gave a short nod and bended the knee before the Númenórean lord in front of him.
"I shall accept whatever mission that is necessary, and I shall shed all the blood Sauron requires me to if it will bring us back our homeland. And when the war is over, when Sauron rules Middle Earth, then we can go back to a new Númenór... together."
His eyes closed as he thought back on Amon's previous words. "This one true god you speak of... will he bring our home back to us?"
Old 07-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #7
Maruko
Village Police Force Captain

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

(Sorry to bump your thread like this. We're encountering some your Orcs on the banks of Anduin already. )

Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:45 PM   #8
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Cao View Post
Alexander gave a short nod and bended the knee before the Númenórean lord in front of him.
"I shall accept whatever mission that is necessary, and I shall shed all the blood Sauron requires me to if it will bring us back our homeland. And when the war is over, when Sauron rules Middle Earth, then we can go back to a new Númenór... together."
His eyes closed as he thought back on Amon's previous words. "This one true god you speak of... will he bring our home back to us?"
he smiled "what was destroyed by the Valar can never truly be remade, spiteful false gods that they are" he hissed looking out across the sky "they are powerful still" he said "however, with time perhaps a new home can be fashioned out of the depth of the seas, a home to rule the western portions of the world in the name of the lord of the outer void"

turning now he looked into his eyes staring deeply into the pure blood youths orbs searching his soul with his intensity "this is secret information only a few of the high lords of the tower know, a fellowship nine in total departed from Rivendale in secrecy among them the grey pilgrim and the son of King thranduil, a Dwarf lord and haflings" he shook his head "these are said to be carrying a great weapon, it is said and yet, one party has just left Lorien moving west- they will run afoul of some our orcs soon enough, find out what they are, who the are and why they are moving on an opposite path to the most well known one" he said leaning forward he suspected either the main team was an obvious distraction a slight of hand..and this one perhaps the true team and for what purpose

"take only three of your best and" he walked forward opening the window low howls and caws could be heard, hisses and chirps, the whispers of all the creatures of the night compelled by the lord of secrets will

"Wolf and Bat, snake and rat, crow and raven they will follow you, they will be your scouts and skirmishers, do not attack unless you have too, I want information first"

he turned eying him intently "do this for me Alexander, serve me well and you will be a lord of Umbar, you will command the ships that will scout out our new home land!"

Old 07-05-2013, 09:59 PM   #9
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
he smiled "what was destroyed by the Valar can never truly be remade, spiteful false gods that they are" he hissed looking out across the sky "they are powerful still" he said "however, with time perhaps a new home can be fashioned out of the depth of the seas, a home to rule the western portions of the world in the name of the lord of the outer void"

turning now he looked into his eyes staring deeply into the pure blood youths orbs searching his soul with his intensity "this is secret information only a few of the high lords of the tower know, a fellowship nine in total departed from Rivendale in secrecy among them the grey pilgrim and the son of King thranduil, a Dwarf lord and haflings" he shook his head "these are said to be carrying a great weapon, it is said and yet, one party has just left Lorien moving west- they will run afoul of some our orcs soon enough, find out what they are, who the are and why they are moving on an opposite path to the most well known one" he said leaning forward he suspected either the main team was an obvious distraction a slight of hand..and this one perhaps the true team and for what purpose

"take only three of your best and" he walked forward opening the window low howls and caws could be heard, hisses and chirps, the whispers of all the creatures of the night compelled by the lord of secrets will

"Wolf and Bat, snake and rat, crow and raven they will follow you, they will be your scouts and skirmishers, do not attack unless you have too, I want information first"

he turned eying him intently "do this for me Alexander, serve me well and you will be a lord of Umbar, you will command the ships that will scout out our new home land!"
Alexander rose from the floor and pulled out a dagger of steel as pure as silver, putting the blade against his palm and giving it a quick slash.
"I hereby swear my own and my men's allegiance to the one true ruler of Middle Earth Sauron, and to the Númenórean who showed us the path of truth Lord Amon-A-Faiz Al'kiwahim." He vows as small drops of his pure Númenórean blood, the blood of those who were meant to rule the world, dripped onto the cold stone floor of Dol Guldur.
"Sauron shall not have one sword of man. He shall have three hundred swords of Númenór. And you, my Lord... you shall have your mission completed before the next moon."
Old 07-05-2013, 10:49 PM   #10
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

a pact in blood one, was one not easily broken. A smile trespassed across his features, idealistic boy he thought, what a line you have crossed he thought. "a hefty oath made with the power of blood I see and it is a deep honor you have given me and our majestic lord" he bowed "you honor me with your swords, but I have better use for them in battle a scouting party requires something less overt" he said

"take four of your best, and sixty orcs and use all the creatures that are at my disposal and send back a raven with information on them by the rise of the new moon I will send you orders from there"

Old 07-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #11
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
a pact in blood one, was one not easily broken. A smile trespassed across his features, idealistic boy he thought, what a line you have crossed he thought. "a hefty oath made with the power of blood I see and it is a deep honor you have given me and our majestic lord" he bowed "you honor me with your swords, but I have better use for them in battle a scouting party requires something less overt" he said

"take four of your best, and sixty orcs and use all the creatures that are at my disposal and send back a raven with information on them by the rise of the new moon I will send you orders from there"
"It shall be done, my lord." Alexander said and bowed in return before turning around to his men, choosing the four most skilled among them: Erik and Erina the sibling warriors, Anarion the manhunter and Sidus the swordmaster. With these Númenórean warriors and sixty Orcs of Dol Guldur he left the halls of Lord Amon, mounting his strong stallion and riding out through the dark gates, west towards Anduin and beyond it, Lórien.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #12
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

aand with that we are done with this thread

Old 07-05-2013, 11:08 PM   #13
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
aand with that we are done with this thread
Until I return, that is
Old 07-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #14
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

hah true..though he may have your guy stay out in the field, they both can enter the minds of animals..so communicating via ravens is..viable too

Old 07-06-2013, 02:59 AM   #15
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

A black raven lands in the window of Amon's tower at the fortress of Dol Guldur, carrying with it a message imprinted into its mind by the powers of Númenórean telephaty:
"Lord Shar' Amon-A-Faiz Al'kiwahim, the fellowship has been located on the west bank of Anduin. There are six of them; a Man, two Elves, a Beorning, a Dwarf and most unsettling, an Istari. They are currently battling a group of Orcs not far from Lórien, but they might have noticed our presence. We shall do our best to stay out of fighting range and if necessary, the Orcs might be used as sacrifice for us to escape. I do not wish to risk Númenórean lives against such a group when there are so few of my kind."

Last edited by Ninja of Cao; 07-06-2013 at 03:10 AM.