Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Which one is better Naruto or Naruto Shippuden???

Explain why...
New Naruto game is coming!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Which one is better Naruto or Naruto Shippuden???

Naruto. Because it was about a boy trying to go out and make a name for himself. He strove for recognition and to be hokage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #3
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Part 1

-No Magical Eyeball crap
-No 10 Tails
-No story contradicting itself
-No Obito
-No Tobi
-No Tobi is Obito
-etc.

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pt. 1
Best Kakashi actions.

Some bits of part 2 are ok. Especially with the debut of Yamato, and revealing of Kakashi's MS.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:31 PM   #5
Hokoshi Imagazi
Apprentice Genin

Hokoshi Imagazi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Naruto Shippuden.... In my opinions, there was Akatsuki, Their death's, and much more actions... However, I don't how they make Itachi Died, it was too sad... T_T
Old 05-31-2013, 01:41 AM   #6
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Shippuden made a lot of mistakes but I still think the intensity of the plot was fantastic.

Without Naruto part 1, there would be no hype for shippuden and it wouldn't be as good. I think part 1 is great prep for the shippuden era and there were a lot of good times in original where anything was possible.

Both are really good and addicting although Shippuden was far more intense :P Just seeing that the adults were no longer invincible and it was up to the new generation to save the day was nice to see. Without part 1, nobody would have any expectations and the Akatsuki would only be half as interesting.

If I could change one thing about Shippuden it would be that the Akatsuki were all key villains with each fight, being able to match up with the Rookie 12 in multiple fights so the other rookies don't fall so far behind Naruto and Sasuke More Akatsuki fights + more fights with the Rookie 12 / Sand trio would have been a nice way to see everyone's development.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:38 AM   #7
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Part 1 because of Chunin exams! Loved seeing everyone fight and Naruto not being dominant.

Part 2 has awesome arcs aswell though.
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #8
OVOXO
Genin

OVOXO is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OVOXO is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OVOXO is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OVOXO is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Naruto is better. I could get into it more than Naruto Shippuden.
OVOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:53 PM   #9
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Naruto. All the arcs in that series were all amazing in their own way, while Shippuden has had some good arcs and some bad ones too.

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:21 PM   #10
persii
Freshmen Academy Student

persii saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I like both but I have to say Naruto was way better. They actually went into the characters. Esp in the Chunin Exam. Like when the reached Shippuden, yeah they talked about all the characters but it just became about Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Obito. It wa slike no other character really mattered and they had the most screen time. The chunin Exam arc was by far the best for me.
persii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:33 PM   #11
Weekly Disaster
Genin Elite

Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Weekly Disaster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hokage exams maybe? Jk the first one had great things going for it and seeing more people other than the star fight was awesome; the best parts were easily the chunin exams and the Sasuke retrieval arcs mainly because we got to see so many great fights with so many of the rookie characters.
Shupudden though has some of the best arcs in the series too (Garra arc, immortals arc, invasion of pain ect.)
I guess in terms of how many enjoyable arcs we got shupuden would be it
Weekly Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:46 PM   #12
hinata better tap that
Ninja Academy Student

hinata better tap that saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to hinata better tap that

The best part about Naruto WAS the chunin exams and the resulting chase for Sasuke. Outside of that, naruto dulls in comparison to Shippuden. If you just have to compare filler alone, shippuden has way more content filled back story on almost every character. So Idk how some of you say pt.1 has more character development, they only introduced the characters.

Shippuden carries the weight of Narutos struggle to gain respect of everyone and counterbalancing his failure with "saving" Sasuke from the circle of hatred that plagues the ninja world. Naruto realizes his purpose in Shippuden, and he tries desperately to unite everyone thorough understanding of common ground.

I never once cried in Naruto, but in Shippuden I found it hard to hold back tears during Jiraya, Asuma, and even Nagato's deaths. There is so much more emotion in Shippuden that makes Naruto's childhood story before his 3 year journey with Jiraya just feel like a gigantic intro.
hinata better tap that is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #13
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Naruto part 1.

My reason: It's just better. The characters is better, the plot, and even soundtracks.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:24 PM   #14
Clarissa Mannery
Freshmen Academy Student

Clarissa Mannery is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Shippuden because they are getting into more detail to the last part of naruto
Clarissa Mannery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #15
Dylan Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student

Dylan Uchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dylan Uchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Shippuden is better
Dylan Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:37 PM   #16
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Like em' both a lot but Naruto saying believe it every 5 mins the first half of part one irritated me. I like shippuden a bit more cuz Sakura is a badarse.

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto