Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #101
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Darui Vs Konan

Dang. Even I could tell that was POP.
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:35 AM   #102
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I went into the Bookstore ran into KalmEast and wondered if I had accidentally stumbled into the mental ward of the forum..was a truly odd experience, guys a total degenerate and a maniac

..the I know the mods there are good people and some of the Bookstores old generation of regs are now our current regs- and visa versa

Lol....Kalmeast is cool and usually nice,i guess some people just don't get along.

One thing i also won't miss is "GIMME PROOF PLIS!" yet he never gave any proof...sigh,anyway lets stop talking about people who don't deserve to be mentioned.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #103
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'm going to miss how he always ended his sentences with explanation marks whenever he wanted to make a point.

Ok I'm done now.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:30 PM   #104
Scar
Super Banned

Scar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Konan would still take damage if she turned into paper and got hit. It's not like she is intangible like Obito.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote