Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Old 07-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #721
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Volcano

Reborn caught up and said "I do!!" He started to walk with Taki and said "What do you think is going to happen? The kage said something bad was going to happen. I think there's going to be a tournament that we usually lose. That sounds bad right?" Reborn asked and said this with a face of worriment wonderment and just plain curiosity.
Hokage-Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:28 PM   #722
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

"don't think we have lost anything, but who knows, just wait for it to near and appear" she said as she walked over to the dumpling shop. "lets eat" she said as she took a seat and ordered her dumplings and began to eat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #723
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to SaikoroShikon

Sai arrived at the border after 2 days of travelling "One more day I guess.'' He said as he kept jumping from tree to tree he thought this would be a good time he took out the scroll and started writing down storms military power and how it worked he finished up as he made a camp and napped for a little then awoke a few hours later , "gotta keep on the move" he said as he saw the volcano , "Now I just have to climb it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SaikoroShikon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:34 PM   #724
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

"Okay, anything that has food must be tasty." He took a dumpling and bit it. "Argh!!! I don't like these." He put it down then started looking at it. "B-Bu-But I'm soooooooooo hungry. What should I do Taki?!" He asked this with his hand on his forehead.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #725
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"ask for a different type <.< " she said. "you gotta learn how to eat different types of food" she said as she just took his serving of dumplings and began to eat it. "go on and ask" she said as she was eating

~World of Meep~
Old 07-01-2013, 09:51 PM   #726
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

"Can I have one of each of the dumplings please?"
Dumpling guy: "That'll be 2000 yen."
"Okay!! I have... 4087 yen should I order more for everyone else!! ~LET'S PARTY~ Can we, can we, can we, pleaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee?!" He asked hopeful wanting to party with all the dumplings he's going to be able to buy.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #727
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"no, no parties" Taki said straight away, "we are here just to eat, I am not up for a party right now" she said as she ordered another serving of dumplings. "just eat" she said as she began to eat the other serving

~World of Meep~
Old 07-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #728
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaikoroShikon View Post
Sai arrived at the border after 2 days of travelling "One more day I guess.'' He said as he kept jumping from tree to tree he thought this would be a good time he took out the scroll and started writing down storms military power and how it worked he finished up as he made a camp and napped for a little then awoke a few hours later , "gotta keep on the move" he said as he saw the volcano , "Now I just have to climb it."
Hiding in the woods still tailing the man the other Arashi that was with Denkou was there seeing the military power of the village expose on the scroll. "Denkou was right to keep me tailing when Danzi called. I must go back and inform them," the Arashi dashes back the other way toward the storm village.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Danzi; 07-01-2013 at 10:13 PM.
Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #729
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

'i'll walk around for a bit. i don't know the way around much, know any good stores around here?' he said, catching up, nodding at the other man.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #730
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Reborn chowed down his food as fast as he could "Yummy!!" He started to get up when he decided to check a move he knew. "Earth Style : Earth Submission!!" He said this as he started to turn to earth and a small hole in the ground opened as he went inside the whole the ground closed. He quickly ended up in the apartment but saw the whole he made "Damnit. Now Taki's going to be mad. He did his best to cover the whole with earth and mirror and tried to make it look good. "I-It's alright... I guess."
Old 07-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #731
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Taki then saw Alex catch up with them, "oh, I can show you around more if you like" she said as she looked at him. "wanna eat?" she said as she patted the seat next to her

~World of Meep~
Old 07-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #732
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

'thanks.' He said, sitting in the seat, and ordering some food. 'You know, this is rather nice.' He said, eating a few prices of meat from the bowl. 'You fought well, i'll give you that. you have my respect in that manner. and i would like that.'

Old 07-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #733
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"haha, you fought well too, I got my respect" she said as she ate dumplings
(meat in a dumpling shop? )

~World of Meep~
Old 07-01-2013, 10:17 PM   #734
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(oh you know what i mean!)

'say.... know any furniture shops?'

Old 07-01-2013, 10:20 PM   #735
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"yeah, why? you looking for something?" she asked as she then finished eating her 2nd serving. she then got a cup of water and chugged it down as she then wiped her mouth.

~World of Meep~
Old 07-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #736
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'yeah, my new house is...chairless'

Old 07-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #737
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"haha... well its not that bad haha..." she said as she laughed at what he needed. " think I can take you to the shop after you are done eating, i'll pay" she said

~World of Meep~
Old 07-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #738
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'yeah, it's good apart from that. and i was going to but you offered, so you can pay.' he said, smiling. 'and that's great.'

Old 07-01-2013, 10:40 PM   #739
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"well then..." she said as she got up and paid the dumpling shop keeper for their food and walked outside the shop waiting for them to come over. "lets go" she said

~World of Meep~
Old 07-01-2013, 10:42 PM   #740
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

He stood, and followed her.

Tags
narutoroleplay, roleplay, rp's, village, volcano