Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Planet Coruscant (Star Wars RP)

Information gathered from Wookieepedia

The Galactic Center of Coruscant, the capital system of the Galactic Republic since its founding more than fifteen thousand years ago, has been the political hub of the galaxy for millennia. Home to the Supreme Chancellor and the Galactic Senate, it is the most politically important world in the galaxy. Its towers, which are being rebuilt after the recent sacking by the Sith Empire, symbolize the power and prosperity of the Republic, which is slowly returning to its former glory.

Image from orbit:

Spoiler:

Image:

Affiliation: CAPITOL OF THE REPUBLIC

This is where hired Bounty Hunters and Smugglers get their contracts through the Republic Freelance Station, and also where Jedi and Troopers get new orders through the Republic H.Q.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Planet Coruscant (Star Wars RP)

In one of the many bars of corusant a man sat at one of the bars acting like any other. The only thing out if the ordinary was the light saber strapped to his belt. The light saber of the bounty hunter Akio.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:28 PM   #3
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Lieutenant Devotec walked around in the Republic HQ, checking systems, deployments, fleet statuses, and nods. Everything was nominal. He went outside, and stood on the balcony.

Old 07-01-2013, 07:36 PM   #4
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Akio sighed in bordom, "there is nothing to do, how dull. Maybe I should drop by the republic HQ and see if they have anything for me to do. Wonder if their still mad about the one dead officer." He fingered one of his 'trophys'. A neckalce taken from a republic commander. He finished his bear and started heading to the rebel HQ.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Greenrust; 07-01-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #5
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

(Clones were not even concieved during the great war, and there were no rebels. Just the Republic and Empire.)

Old 07-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #6
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(Edited.)

Old 07-01-2013, 08:21 PM   #7
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

(better.)

Lieutenant Devotec, or Jak, as some called him, went back into the room, and walked around inside the HQ.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #8
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Akio showed up at the HQ awaiting someone to notice his presence. He was well known after all.

Old 07-02-2013, 10:45 AM   #9
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

(Temple is in Tython Bombs. The Jedi Temple on Coruscant was destroyed during the sacking.)

A protocol droid walked through the halls, and came to the bounty hunter walking the halls.
"Ah, you must be Akio Fett. If you are looking for a job, then you can take one of the trams to the Republic Contract Building, just don the way from here." It said.

Old 07-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #10
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"Alright then." Sigh, "so much walking." He said walking to. A station and bordering a train to the contract building.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #11
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(oh, dammit. i'll move my post over to there then.)

EDIT(post moved)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.

Last edited by Bombs266; 07-02-2013 at 03:47 PM.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:08 PM   #12
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

The Ship came out of hyperspace, and headed into the planet's atmosphere.
"This is the Republic Capitol of Coruscant, Master Jedi, the planet is, well, one big city." He said. He landed in a spaceport not too far away from the Republic HQ.

"Well, hope you enjoyed your ride. The Tram is just outside the spaceport, it will take you to the Republic HQ." The Pilot said.

Old 07-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #13
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Cole rose from his rest and stood before his seat."A nice city." He calmly spoke in response to the pilot."Thank you for the ride and yes it was a pleasent experiance of travel." Cole replied,"Understood and thanks again." He spoke
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:21 PM   #14
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Now awaking he unbelted himself and stood up and bowed thanking the man. "Thank you and may the Force be with you always." He said as he got to the door. "Ready?" He said throwing his hood over his head. The door opened as he walked out.

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #15
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

"Ready i am." Cole replied upon reaching the ships door.The zabrak jedi awaited for the door to open with his arms once again folded with the hands in the opposite sleeve of his robe.Upon opening he exited the ship and began walking toward the Tram.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #16
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Beautiful isn't it? I have always loved this planet. I sure hope one day this city will be a home to the Jedi Temple. I can see now. The Force with in all of us as peace through the galaxy." (Heh.. As if.)

"Maybe one day the Sith will be stopped and the galaxy will finally rest." He said as they walked. A few people looked at him, one in particular was a tall green of a being that had a long neck. "Strange place though."

Soon arriving to the tram, "As here we go." He said getting in, "So, what got you to wanting to become a Jedi? I do not think I ever knew." He said asking.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #17
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

As the Tram came to a stop, a Republic officer was waiting outside the Republic HQ.

"Ah, the Jedi! Welcome, I was expecting you. If you will follow me to the SpecForce Division." He said, walking into the building.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #18
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

As they stopped he saw the man speak to them with a welcoming tone. "Thank you, it is most wonderful to be here." He then followed the man. "So I assume everything is better since that invasion when the Temple was taken down right?"

Old 07-03-2013, 06:26 PM   #19
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"The repairs are 98% complete. With the guidance from both the Supreme Chancellor, and your Jedi Order, we were able to successfully repair most of the damage caused by the sacking. However, the Temple still lies in ruins, requested not to be touched by your Jedi Grand Master Riijudo Shan." The officer said, leading the pair into a room. In the room, stood Lieutenant Devotec.

"Ah, Jedi, welcome. Please, sit down. I will have much to brief you on." He said.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #20
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Upon hearing the mans request he did so and sat in a chair. "Ok, Thank you for allowing us in your presence. What is it you wished to speak to use about?"