Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:06 PM   #5401
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
So now that sage kabuto is confirmed, does this mean we could have the sound 4 be playable? They will probably be in his moveset but i think they could come with him in a dlc pack.
This is a great question ..honestly I don't care too much for the sound 4 however... many other people cried outrage when they were not playable in generation and I understand why as it was the same cry I heard when the edo kages were missing. I also agree with what you said about his move set, maybe we will probably see some of them intertwined in combos ala Pain style*. But the next question would be about the addition of the edo kages naturally...hmph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604 View Post
HEY!!!

what happened to "we can't make characters, if we don't have the groundwork"

i doubt this was planned beforehand, so if they can't do edo kages, who just to add insult to injury, "already was in the actual game!" how can they say they will do "dragon mode" Kabuto, and an entire new level in story mode!

it's great to get the DLC don't get me wrong, but straight up lying just to try and avoid angered fans, that's just too much (geez, give me a break)

i don't know about you guys, but i would like some patch for this game, before even thinking about DLC!

well... i don't know, the story for storm 3 might have seemed amazing to some other gamer, but to me who both read manga and watch the anime, i enjoyed what it did right, but some of the stuff seemed lame compared to what was in the anime or manga, and a lot of epic fights, were made into short battles, take for example Tobi vs Konan, or Sasuke vs Raikage, for me there was a lot to be deserved, the game may look epic, to regular gamers,
Spoiler:
but i know what it looked like when Konan did a moses with paper bomb sea

so yeah, that's my opinion on the DLC.

later!
Wow this post had alot of things going on ....where do I begin ...maybe instead I will chime in and say I would also like certain things that were missed indeed. While you were upset with those things I was a bit annoyed with the gameplay mostly. The missing combos to orochimaru and cloak sasuke to be exact along with the 2nd hokages clone and the 1st hokages weapon summon combos as well. I also hoped for some info regarding fixes to certain glitches.

Other than that I cant see how ones would not be happy at this news. I think the 4 edo kages that were MIA in vs battle are priority #1 right now though. Your reaction stuck me as odd as you seemed upset about this news. It brings hope that chars left out will be added and possibly even more so turn that frown upside down will ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Wow, I guess we can keep using this thread again! Hey guys, time to discuss
*ahem* ..some of us never stopped using the thread ....as a matter of fact some of us never left......*cough* ...anyhow all kidding aside I see what you mean. Although I was still part of the rare few checking in there was hardly anything to discuss so I too share your view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbo View Post
For those of you who are wondering Full Burst is just the title for this series of expansion packs that include new characters and new story missions. There won't be a whole new disc called full burst. Unless they decide to release a complete edition after all expansions are released then there would be a disc.

Edit: I'm verry happy to see that they are releasing new DLC for us!
I was waiting for that edit ^ ....well I hope they still plan a Pc release as more than one rumor has stated. I would like the pc gamers to enjoy this experience from now on. Additionally, I would like to see the series continued to ps4, xbox1, and Pc from now on. Let me add that since the xbox1, and ps4 share the same pc chip and even core function design with amd chips and multiple core usage.... this should be the new standard and thats what I really want to see for all future cc2 naruto games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
I think they're showing the dlc off on July 7th
May I ask what makes you think that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneNino View Post
I don't mean to get off topic but what chapter should I continue reading in the Naruto manga. I remember Naruto fighting resurrected Nagato and Itachi and I remember them fighting Kinkaku and Ginkaku. Also, if you don't mind, make sure it's after what happens in Storm 3.
Sorry but manga discussions usually contain spoilers so if we do discuss them extreme measures are used to make sure certain things are not spoiled for others. Anyhow the games story does not run 100% based on the manga anyhow but I recommend you continue from about...from chapter 575 and up....
Spoiler:
since this continues after sasuke fights and defeats the zetsu as it did in the end of storm 3 as a brief fragment to the story. As I said the ending is a bit different to the manga

also here is a link to where you can really discuss the manga with less trouble
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 06-26-2013 at 03:41 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:59 PM   #5402
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
May I ask what makes you think that?
They said they will announce future DLC news on that date iirc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #5403
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
They said they will announce future DLC news on that date iirc.
*looks up*....well I think ill start up the ol ps3/360 to get down on some storm 3 action....its ...been a while....*pulls sword slowly*....

This news made my day :

chars I want to see as dlc :
4 EDO kage
updated Madara ....
updated itachi
updated naruto
updated sasuke
updated orochimaru
updated tsunade
updated 4 edo hokages

and I still want dlc costumes for Mifune and Nagato....Mifune needs that robe and sword and Nagato needs his older akatsuki cloak ...pls cc2 !!! I know you know I want that.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 06-26-2013 at 04:45 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #5404
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Confirming that it is in versus mode.

On the scan, while it does say "The Uchiha Brothers vs Seinin Kabuto" it also says "Seinin Mode playable in free battle!".

Oh yeah, just saying, in April there was an interview that said they were looking too add the Edo Kage to be playable through DLC, they might release them with this DLC.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #5405
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Confirming that it is in versus mode.

On the scan, while it does say "The Uchiha Brothers vs Seinin Kabuto" it also says "Seinin Mode playable in free battle!".

Oh yeah, just saying, in April there was an interview that said they were looking too add the Edo Kage to be playable through DLC, they might release them with this DLC.

CC2 will release all this as playable chars as well as story mode chars ....and they will add the edo kages as playable dlc ....there is now way cc2 would do this to us and once again deny us playable chars again ....I mean sound 4, and edo-kages riots should have been enough to alert cc2 that we need them all playable. Anyhow that was a wise response and I indeed took note of that.......*orochimaru grin*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 06-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #5406
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

In before Sage Kabuto is story-exclusive. Ha. Taking no chances with CC2 ever again.

Pretty silly making "story DLC" when they ended up creating their own story to finish the war. So when this DLC is released, the war never stopped? Madara didn't just walk away and the Kages continue to fight him?
Tobi never bailed on Naruto and they continue to have their fight?

Who knows.
-------------
On another note I hope you guys are all doing well, I haven't spoken to you in ages. I do get lonely.

Last edited by Anti-Charger; 06-26-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Anti-Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:50 AM   #5407
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hehe, I missed you all guys, we can discuss again, like in the good old days xD

I hope that we get more DLC Information on the 7th July, a Trailer would be awesome!
DLC's i REALLY want to see:
Sage Kabuto (already confirmed yeah :-D)
Edo Kage
Gin and Kin
Anko (please CC2 T_T)
Edo Sasori
Updated Tsunade, Jugo and Konan

And the support only to be playable would be not bad too.
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Gaara-Kun1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:56 AM   #5408
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Wow this post had alot of things going on ....where do I begin ...maybe instead I will chime in and say I would also like certain things that were missed indeed. While you were upset with those things I was a bit annoyed with the gameplay mostly. The missing combos to orochimaru and cloak sasuke to be exact along with the 2nd hokages clone and the 1st hokages weapon summon combos as well. I also hoped for some info regarding fixes to certain glitches.

Other than that I cant see how ones would not be happy at this news. I think the 4 edo kages that were MIA in vs battle are priority #1 right now though. Your reaction stuck me as odd as you seemed upset about this news. It brings hope that chars left out will be added and possibly even more so turn that frown upside down will ya.
yeah i know, just a little pissed at having to pay more to get what i already expected to be there, it's not like i got a mountain of money to use on the game, and i don't really see the whole missing combo thing, as that big of an issue, though lack of cinematic combo finisher, is kinda annoying at times, and i really do enjoy the game, just a little dissapointed in how it looked, of course new DLC is awesome but still, it's annoying having to pay for it, if some of it is free i'm cool with it, but i guess if we get some new characters and new levels all in one pack, then i guess... i'm cool with it, i guess i could see this as a good thing, and yeah i'm a little more about how story mode looks, but i suppose they did their very best to make it, so i can't really complain, i guess cool new DLC is alright if it means that we get several cool new characters, and depending on prices... i might just get it

so yeah, to sum it up i guess DLC is cool, just hate the fact that i have to pay extra, and a little annoyed at story, but i guess i can live with it.

"okay, i'm fine now", so about new DLC all we know is it's got Sage Kabuto, is there anything else?

oh yeah, and only quoted what you said about my post, because it was all i needed to discuss.

okay shamefull, you really got me thinking, thanks is perhaps the best way to say it, i guess i just needed to give it some time,to see how great of an idea it actually is.

PSN: shinyi2

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

those are my mains(as of now)

Last edited by shinyi2604; 06-27-2013 at 06:04 AM.
shinyi2604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:55 AM   #5409
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996 View Post
Hehe, I missed you all guys, we can discuss again, like in the good old days xD

I hope that we get more DLC Information on the 7th July, a Trailer would be awesome!
DLC's i REALLY want to see:
Sage Kabuto (already confirmed yeah :-D)
Edo Kage
Gin and Kin
Anko (please CC2 T_T)
Edo Sasori
Updated Tsunade, Jugo and Konan

And the support only to be playable would be not bad too.
After that filler episode, I would die to play as Torune. He's a badass.

Old 06-27-2013, 04:18 AM   #5410
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

but they dont tend to acknowledge filler episodes in games, I doubt any of the developers even watch the show lol
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:50 AM   #5411
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
but they dont tend to acknowledge filler episodes in games, I doubt any of the developers even watch the show lol
It was just wishful thinking as all.

Old 06-27-2013, 06:05 AM   #5412
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

this is good and it brings new hope for support characters to come back like the sound 4 and anko but it doesn't change the fact that they lied to us. and then some of u actually believed them like fools.

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #5413
GallusxXxReborn
Ninja Academy Student

GallusxXxReborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Holy stain, Its been a hot minute you guys this DLC might will be the savior/end to Storm 3 and CC2. If they get it right then it will save it of course. I am hoping for a young Asuma from the Shinobi 12. As well as the sound 4 (since Sakon is a beast sometimes) and praying for an updated Itachi. Removing the two chojis and itachis (unless they update them) and putting them all on one slot of that character would be nice also. Seven swordsmen AT LEAST support only. (Other than Mangetsu). Edo kages because who doesn't want to play as the 2nd Mizukage and Mu? I just found out about the DLC today and I can say I'm PUMPED beyond belief for this DLC.
GallusxXxReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:54 PM   #5414
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm so excited for this news i have been waiting for some dlc for a while can't wait to here more about this news.

ALSO i have the sage mode kabuto scan and it's translated also the translated scan says that the dlc will be released in winter well here is the translated scan

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)

Last edited by minato901; 06-28-2013 at 11:25 AM.
minato901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:08 PM   #5415
GallusxXxReborn
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
I'm so excited for this news i have been waiting for some dlc for a while can't wait to here more about this news.

ALSO i have the sage mode kabuto scan and it's translated also the translated scan says that the dlc will be released in winter well here is the translated scan
So it's only an awakening mode for the current snake cloak kabuto? That's a bit disappointing. I guess it's fair though.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #5416
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604 View Post
yeah i know, just a little pissed at having to pay more to get what i already expected to be there, it's not like i got a mountain of money to use on the game, and i don't really see the whole missing combo thing, as that big of an issue, though lack of cinematic combo finisher, is kinda annoying at times, and i really do enjoy the game, just a little dissapointed in how it looked, of course new DLC is awesome but still, it's annoying having to pay for it, if some of it is free i'm cool with it, but i guess if we get some new characters and new levels all in one pack, then i guess... i'm cool with it, i guess i could see this as a good thing, and yeah i'm a little more about how story mode looks, but i suppose they did their very best to make it, so i can't really complain, i guess cool new DLC is alright if it means that we get several cool new characters, and depending on prices... i might just get it

so yeah, to sum it up i guess DLC is cool, just hate the fact that i have to pay extra, and a little annoyed at story, but i guess i can live with it.

"okay, i'm fine now", so about new DLC all we know is it's got Sage Kabuto, is there anything else?

oh yeah, and only quoted what you said about my post, because it was all i needed to discuss.

okay shamefull, you really got me thinking, thanks is perhaps the best way to say it, i guess i just needed to give it some time,to see how great of an idea it actually is.
Oh I see ...I am happy to hear this and I enjoyed reading the post as well because as you know I understood your concern which is why I told you those things. And from here on out I hope cc2 is aware of the many possibilities that could stem from this major huge announcement. The main possibilities on most of our minds I can tell from reading all the posts, is that we all want to see more characters and fixes and extras added to the game such as costumes, story arcs... and even ninja cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
After that filler episode, I would die to play as Torune. He's a badass.
Hi welcome back ....I agree ...gosh there are so many characters that cc2 needs to add I feel sorry for them...and guess what ...Im still waiting for Guren, Konohamaru, and even drunken lee/gai....*I will continue to pray for cc2*
Quote:
I am sure they do did you see there gigantic manga and dvd collection in the cc2 office during one of the developer diaries vids? I'm sure they're aware of it and I think they need to just keep releasing dlc because no way can that small staff make all the
chars by delivery due dates. Even though we had over 80 chars ....I want about 40 more playable including supports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
this is good and it brings new hope for support characters to come back like the sound 4 and anko but it doesn't change the fact that they lied to us. and then some of u actually believed them like fools.
Welcome back as well ...I feel the same way as you do but.....*sigh*...the way you ended your post was some what abruptly rude I dont know if you meant to do that lol...but you made it seem as though you were not fooled, while ...I remember quite vividly others as well as myself letting you and others know that the chances of the G&S bros and the 7swords were looking slim. I have been up that road before especially with the storm 2 shocker I exploded on the scene with years ago so even now im a bit cautious. Anyhow I meant nothing by this and it's definitely nice to see you and other familiar faces again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallusxXxReborn View Post
Holy stain, Its been a hot minute you guys this DLC might will be the savior/end to Storm 3 and CC2. If they get it right then it will save it of course. I am hoping for a young Asuma from the Shinobi 12. As well as the sound 4 (since Sakon is a beast sometimes) and praying for an updated Itachi. Removing the two chojis and itachis (unless they update them) and putting them all on one slot of that character would be nice also. Seven swordsmen AT LEAST support only. (Other than Mangetsu). Edo kages because who doesn't want to play as the 2nd Mizukage and Mu? I just found out about the DLC today and I can say I'm PUMPED beyond belief for this DLC.
I agree and I challenge your level of pumped up'ness. *rock lee*

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post

Wow what a post where do I begin ....okay first thanks, I can see that it verifies that sage kabuto will indeed be playable so that's huge..we knew he was in the story add on but knowing hes playable ads a whole new realm of possibilities. Also this scan proves some of the rumors as it says winter 2013 and the previous rumors said November so it seems as that is on course there. Finally, the scan reveals another possible rumor confirmation. It says in the far right that storm 3 is currently out for ps3/360...now the way its worded makes me feel that the storm 3 pc rumors may be confirmed as well. I guess we still must wait but its really getting exciting again.

And to everyone else just because I have not replied to you does not mean I did not read your post......*smirk*...

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 06-28-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #5417
GallusxXxReborn
Ninja Academy Student

I still wonder what happened to Full Burst.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:56 PM   #5418
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Looking at that image it looks like Sage Mode Kabuto is in awakening mode. It looks like manifesting Kimimaro is his awakening.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:47 PM   #5419
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Oh I see ...I am happy to hear this and I enjoyed reading the post as well because as you know I understood your concern which is why I told you those things. And from here on out I hope cc2 is aware of the many possibilities that could stem from this major huge announcement. The main possibilities on most of our minds I can tell from reading all the posts, is that we all want to see more characters and fixes and extras added to the game such as costumes, story arcs... and even ninja cards.

Hi welcome back ....I agree ...gosh there are so many characters that cc2 needs to add I feel sorry for them...and guess what ...Im still waiting for Guren, Konohamaru, and even drunken lee/gai....*I will continue to pray for cc2*

I am sure they do did you see there gigantic manga and dvd collection in the cc2 office during one of the developer diaries vids? I'm sure they're aware of it and I think they need to just keep releasing dlc because no way can that small staff make all the
chars by delivery due dates. Even though we had over 80 chars ....I want about 40 more playable including supports.

Welcome back as well ...I feel the same way as you do but.....*sigh*...the way you ended your post was some what abruptly rude I dont know if you meant to do that lol...but you made it seem as though you were not fooled, while ...I remember quite vividly others as well as myself letting you and others know that the chances of the G&S bros and the 7swords were looking slim. I have been up that road before especially with the storm 2 shocker I exploded on the scene with years ago so even now im a bit cautious. Anyhow I meant nothing by this and it's definitely nice to see you and other familiar faces again.

I agree and I challenge your level of pumped up'ness. *rock lee*

Wow what a post where do I begin ....okay first thanks, I can see that it verifies that sage kabuto will indeed be playable so that's huge..we knew he was in the story add on but knowing hes playable ads a whole new realm of possibilities. Also this scan proves some of the rumors as it says winter 2013 and the previous rumors said November so it seems as that is on course there. Finally, the scan reveals another possible rumor confirmation. It says in the far right that storm 3 is currently out for ps3/360...now the way its worded makes me feel that the storm 3 pc rumors may be confirmed as well. I guess we still must wait but its really getting exciting again.

And to everyone else just because I have not replied to you does not mean I did not read your post......*smirk*...
Yea sorry didnt mean for the last part to come off rude and I still don't realy have hope for anything more than what we seen. I just would like that stuff. What I was saying tho is that it was possible for new dlc to still be made. I still never thought cc2 would do it after what they said tho

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:46 AM   #5420
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hey, guys! Haven't been here in 4 months!

I've played Storm 3 and the game, IMO, was very awesome! Loved the gameplay (despite the loss of 1 combo and the other combos shortened), the visual effects, and the story mode was amazing!

But I agree with all of you that the unplayable edo kage, 6SM, and Ginkaku/Kinkaku was really unfair! (and not enough War characters and Edo tensei characters!) Also, I felt like the War in the game was kinda short and rushed, especially Chapter 6 and 7.

But I have a few questions though, is it true that there will be a NUNS3 Full Burst game? And will the Edo Kage really be playable through DLC?

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote