Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 06-26-2013, 10:01 PM   #21
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: To clear up some misconceptions about Obito

I just wanna say that nothing you explain can justify this outcome... But good job... I would side with you if I had a preconceived opinion but this? no!!

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #22
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Obito is just a lab rat drugged up with every hax ability (MS, Rinne, Mokuton, etc.) yet he was placed at a situation where he couldn't do jack, due to lack of chakra or exhaustion or whatever plot device kishi decides to use. Without those abilities, he's really not all that.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:47 PM   #23
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Heh

CoP said: "Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much"

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:56 PM   #24
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

True, but that still doesn't give Kishi an excuse to rush this.

I'm angry at this fail writing, I need to go trolling on another site and get the spam out of my jam.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:08 AM   #25
Leejjon
Apprentice Genin

Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Itachi already said it before.

"Today, Madara is a pathetic shell of his former self. He's no longer worthy of being considered the greatest Uchiha"

When he thought Tobi was Madara.

Last edited by Leejjon; 06-27-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Leejjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:11 AM   #26
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

IT is his chapter ;et him write or don't read. Simple.. But Obito is dead. He is being controlled...

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:49 AM   #27
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: What The Hell Is Kishi Smoking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Before you jump into conclusion, know this... I'm one of the biggest Kishi supporters but also I'm never carried away by my sentiments... What is terrible is terrible whether i like the author or not... So this is not senseless bashing guys...

Chp 636 was a disgusting chapter... I seriously had to force myself to finish reading it... I think it's about time to take a break...

Is kishi become a madman? Where the heck is his logic? thrown out of the window... What foolish story telling he's giving us right now? I am so annoyed I won't even go into detail...It's a waste of time and a horrible disappointment.

HOW ON EARTH COULD OBITO LOSE TO KAKASHI?

* Obito controlled powerful Shinobo in the past, THE AKATSUKI, including Nagato, and Itachi...

** Obito Single handedly destroyed dozens of Mist Ninjas (and don't tell me it's spiral zetsu)

*** Obito fought Gai, Naruto KCM and Kakashi at the same time and they could barely touch him. With Gai being better than Kakashi at Taijutsu, even he couldn't touch Obito.

**** Obito possesses the ALMIGHTY Rinnegan

*****Obito Possesses some unknown chakra chains.

****** Obito possessed the God Mokouto ability

Now how on earth could he lose to a Jonin Kakashi? w-t-f- was that? A hand to hand combat? At a time like this? when he possessed the rinnegan?

And since when did kakashi know to use genjutsu to that level?

So kishi means to say all this while Obito never surpassed kakashi? what? Kakashi is one of my favorite characters but I don't care for that sentiment right now?

How could Obito have lost this fight...He's supposed to be one of the main villains for Christ's sake. I know kishi wasn't too good at developing Villains but I didn't think he'd suck this much with Obito? The masked man who not only controlled the shinobi war but controlled the fans interest for the longest time... This is his end?

And Orochimaru being the only good villain is about to be ruined as well?

Kishi is a simple fool. He's just become lazy and doesn't give a damnn anymore... I feel like crying already? Someone kill kishi... Let Naruto remain unfinished rather than getting ruined!
You just WANT everyone to die don't you?
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:00 AM   #28
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
You just WANT everyone to die don't you?

Kalmeast isn't being biased at all,i laugh when all of you people accuse him of it because you cannot explain his well took points.

Its a fact that kishi screwed up on Obito-Kakashi fight,obito COULDN"T have lost if it was written by a normal person.

Its like Sakura and Sasuke fought again and sakura won,how would you explain that?well the case is the same here.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:04 AM   #29
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Its like Sakura and Sasuke fought again and sakura won,how would you explain that?well the case is the same here.
lol i would love kishi for doing this!!! i forget he doesnt like girls though
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #30
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Obito losing without his abilities should have been a given. That is like taking away an admirals devil fruit in op and putting him against Marco of the whitebeard crew.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #31
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

The thing is, i'm pretty hurt...yea...kishi hurt my conscience... I always placed him under one of the gods...but...?

Even if Kakashi should defeat Obito... Not this directly...perhaps by wit or something... since we all know Kakashi is always smarter than Obito even if obito became the Ten Tail jinch... A direct Attack with a Kunai wrapped in chidori?

My only hope is time...Maybe time will heal the mental wound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Because Obito is a wuss.

And

Because Kakashi is awesome.

A genjutsu like that ain't that freakishly complicated to do.
Isn't like Tsukuyomi or something.
hehehe....u're so bias when it comes to Kakashi...it's not even a crime anymore!
I guess that's what I like about you the most... I'm sure u'd even be happy if Kakashi fought rikoudo sennin and won

@SB... I agree with most of what you're saying.... it's like Dre's Detox...taken too long and most have lost their interest...

@Woo*... such irony lol... I'm try'n to accept that perspective but it's still not sinking in yet!...

To accept that obito was never a strong villain to begin with that's why he always hid in the shadows and manipulated people from Yagura, to Pain, to Itachi to Sasuke?

Old 06-30-2013, 07:05 AM   #32
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Kishi is not certain about what's going to happen to Naruto and I presume he's too lazy to write more chapters and wants to end it as soon as possible which may be the main reason his writing's getting worse, I mean the development is happening so fast and it's really confusing. The story's starting to rotate around Madara and just killed the other main villain in such a cheap way but I think Kishi has a chapter or two to fix this colossal mistake which I doubt he will.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:49 AM   #33
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well to be honest for how is it possible for Obito to die I say its possible since he was on the line until now. He used his chakra to control 6 bijuus and fight against 2 hosts. Then Kakashi and Might Guy joined. Another skilled shinobis.

But to sum up Obito was nothing from the start. He hid himself in Akatsuki's shadows. Using the knowledge he had, he controlled the naive Nagato - although one of the most powerful ninja. Nagato had his followers because he shared the same dream as most of the past Akatsu members.

Another big role for his influence is his mask and that he presented himself as Madara Uchiha - a fact that shocked almost everyone he confessed.

For conclusion I can say: Obito Uchiha is at the same time the most powerful and the weakest ninja. Why ? Because he has all it takes to do whatever he wants, but his fetishes are also many.

and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #34
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

@And17y1

There was no indication however, that obito was running out of chakra... that was not the problem at all...it's only a presumption... He didn't lose because he didn't have enough chakra...

If like SilenceBlade said that Kishi needs to wrap things up, fine. If that's the case, then why's Kishi bringing back the 5 Kages that already failed...For what? Isn't that going to be using panel that could have been used to make the Obito vs Kakashi better....

I simply hope Kishi doesn't fall to the Bleach trap where no good guy dies.... But, again, I mustn't be too harsh... Kishi is still a genius who can pull some amazing stunt any moment... The problem isn't that He's a bad writer... Far from that... He just isn't doing what he's capable of... I hope it isn't editors giving him a deadline to complete the manga...

Anyways.... Though I can never forgive this outcome of Obito, This whole war arc is monumental and nobody I know can keep up with this much drawings and ideas and not break down...
For that reason alone: I'm still open for Kishi to woaw me!... make me believe in him again!

Old 06-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #35
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Before we look at the fight, we should look at what he did before the fight. Summon the Juubi, take on the Allied Forces, fight with Gai/Naruto/Kakashi and Naruto/Killer Bee, summon back Bijuu and their Jinchuriki, and give them all Rinnengan and Sharingan. And he got hit pretty bad.
Simply put, he was totally exhausted, while Kakashi had Kyuubi Chakra and stuff.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #36
Starships
Freshmen Academy Student

Starships saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Starships saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Why Obito Lost
  • He could not use Kaumi
  • He was tired
  • Kakashi had his chakra restored
  • He has not shown to be able to use the different abilities of the rinnegan
I thought it was obvious as soon as they went into kaumiland who was going to win.

Obito is nothing without kaumi
Starships is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #37
Marfi
Apprentice Genin

Marfi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Marfi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Someone told that since Obito has one transplanted rinnegan he cant use it properly.But so far those who have one special eye like kakashi and Danzou didn't face any problem to use transplanted eye even though those are MS and normally MS cant be activated without two sharingan. Although kakashi's body cant take it easily.

Nagato could use rinnegan properly cause he is an uzumaki.Then Obito should use it properly cause he is an ucciha.

Finally this conversation:

Obito:I could use the rinnegan's human path ability to learn everything he(Yamato) knows but it would kill him.And you are saying leaving him alive would help you strengthen zetsu?

Kabuto:Yes.

(Naruto manga chapter 515 page 10)

It clearly showed he can use six path.

He maybe have chakra shortage but he cant perform any path against kakashi but still can perform kamui(MS technique) is impossible.

Judging by Kakashi,Itachi, Sasuke and Nagato's reaction MS is the more difficult to use than S,EMS or rinnegan.

Last edited by Marfi; 07-02-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Marfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #38
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Kishi is sure smoking a good hellaf a cigar... putting me to shame like that....

Jeez... I mustn't be too harsh again... I mean... This plot and this turn around of Obito, (chp 637) just blew me away...

Obito's character just got redeemed?... but it was successfully done too...hmmm... kishi...

Become a god again...

Last edited by kalmeast; 07-03-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #39
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Before you jump into conclusion, know this... I'm one of the biggest Kishi supporters but also I'm never carried away by my sentiments... What is terrible is terrible whether i like the author or not... So this is not senseless bashing guys...

Chp 636 was a disgusting chapter... I seriously had to force myself to finish reading it... I think it's about time to take a break...

Is kishi become a madman? Where the heck is his logic? thrown out of the window... What foolish story telling he's giving us right now? I am so annoyed I won't even go into detail...It's a waste of time and a horrible disappointment.

HOW ON EARTH COULD OBITO LOSE TO KAKASHI?

* Obito controlled powerful Shinobo in the past, THE AKATSUKI, including Nagato, and Itachi...

** Obito Single handedly destroyed dozens of Mist Ninjas (and don't tell me it's spiral zetsu)

*** Obito fought Gai, Naruto KCM and Kakashi at the same time and they could barely touch him. With Gai being better than Kakashi at Taijutsu, even he couldn't touch Obito.

**** Obito possesses the ALMIGHTY Rinnegan

*****Obito Possesses some unknown chakra chains.

****** Obito possessed the God Mokouto ability

Now how on earth could he lose to a Jonin Kakashi? w-t-f- was that? A hand to hand combat? At a time like this? when he possessed the rinnegan?

And since when did kakashi know to use genjutsu to that level?

So kishi means to say all this while Obito never surpassed kakashi? what? Kakashi is one of my favorite characters but I don't care for that sentiment right now?

How could Obito have lost this fight...He's supposed to be one of the main villains for Christ's sake. I know kishi wasn't too good at developing Villains but I didn't think he'd suck this much with Obito? The masked man who not only controlled the shinobi war but controlled the fans interest for the longest time... This is his end?

And Orochimaru being the only good villain is about to be ruined as well?

Kishi is a simple fool. He's just become lazy and doesn't give a damnn anymore... I feel like crying already? Someone kill kishi... Let Naruto remain unfinished rather than getting ruined!

Well if you actually look... He fought Naruto, Bee Kakashi and Guy and the Shinobi army. Using the 6 paths and Kumai and summoning the Juubi. all those things.. This guy singly hand fought and weapon fought Naruto in BM with Kakashi and broke the mask only because there was more then one. put full Kakashi next to full Obito and Kakashi dies. Why? He was also healed by Kurama and given chakra where Obito was forced to control Juubi and focus and not getting healed or help nor extra chakra. So you explain to me how a man only on reserves will win.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #40
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

you said exactly what i was thinking in the op, kalm.

this most recent chapter somewhat suggests that obito wanted to be on the verge of death though, perhaps because it somehow helped him in sealing the juubi. that's the only explanation for him "losing" to kakashi.

Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote