Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #21
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Sakura vs Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
^It still does, I just looked on that site to try and see who it was and this is exactly what her jutsu list says.

Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra Scalpel
Chakra Transfer Technique (Manga only)
Cherry Blossom Impact
Delicate Illness Extraction Technique
Four-Corner Sealing Barrier (Anime only)
Mystical Palm Technique
Remote Healing (Manga only)
Summoning Technique (Slugs) (Manga only)
White Strength Seal (Manga only)

But anyhow, she still can't beat Kisame landscaping strength or not, that just isn't enough to put her on his level.
Yeah, but you gotta read more then just her provided jutsu list.

Naruto Wikia is flagged as being an unreliable source for feats and information yet they actually provide chapter pages etc... to prove that they are indeed correct and accurate.

Under abilities it says she can summon and "has" summoned a fraction of Katsuyu to the battlefield.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #22
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I guess Sakura threads are quite popular right now. Could Sakura speedblize with MR?
Old 06-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #23
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Don't really know as she still hasin't actually used it. She simply stopped charging chakra for it as far as we know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:47 PM   #24
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Yeah, but you gotta read more then just her provided jutsu list.

Naruto Wikia is flagged as being an unreliable source for feats and information yet they actually provide chapter pages etc... to prove that they are indeed correct and accurate.

Under abilities it says she can summon and "has" summoned a fraction of Katsuyu to the battlefield.
I know she can summon a fraction of Katsuyu, but I'm just saying on the list it only says slugs while on Tsunade's list is says Katasuyu so I understand how Dragon got it wrong if she didn't remember what she said in the manga on that end.

I mean I know its unreliable because I could edit it right now myself and say that Shikamaru can control the worlds shadow, plus they have the ages wrong Kakashi started out as a 25 year old when Naruto was 12 but they have it listed that he was 26, bit he was only 26 when part one ended and Naruto was 13.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 06-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #25
KingofPain
Banned

KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

Kisame can beat Tsuande so Sakura is not beating Kisame
Old 06-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #26
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

^ Please.. Tell me more.

Old 06-21-2013, 09:13 PM   #27
KingofPain
Banned

KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

Well you see Sakura can not breath under water while Kisame can so with Water Prison Sakura will die and Kisame will not
Old 06-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #28
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

First, he needs to make the hand signs. Seconds he needs to be in the range to grab her in it. Third then transform.

He does hand signs, she smash's the earth stopping him.
Hey maybe she can breath in the slag. But I would not wait only on Water World to come out because of Kisami

Old 06-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #29
POAL
Banned

POAL is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.POAL is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

Water Dome takes on hand seal
Kisame does not need to transform

2ways Sakura punches the ground

1-Like she did with Kakashi which did not hurt Kakashi
or
2-She jumps in the air and creates a big impact

Kisame can counter her 2 ways
1-He can go underground or jump into the air to dodge the punch
2-When Sakura is in the air Kisame fires his barrage of sharks at her or he goes underground or tries to dodge. Or he could spit out water so her punch is not as effective

Are we really going to do this SS?? oohhhh I am getting excited and tingly
Old 06-21-2013, 09:42 PM   #30
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Kakashi crater is nothing to Juubi crater. so underground is a no go.

You said Water prison not dome.

Why would she go in the air? She just used her chakra release and punches.

Stop saying SS... You kill my name just by saying it.

Also PoP... why do this? Why not just take the time off and come back? Then things would be better, instead of F'ing around like this. I will admit.. it would be different with out your crappy RPing and rock wall, one way street of a mind... but to make alt's when you could just take the time given come back.. you are only burning your bridge to never return... Or do not listen to me or anyone else that has tried to help you and just never return.

Old 06-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #31
POAL
Banned

POAL is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.POAL is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

I am too far gone to comeback. The bridge has been nuked. Why take a break when I don't know what or how to fix what I did wrong. Why take a break when I don't have to? Anyway this is way more entertaining.

Sakura jumped in the air then crashed down to make that big impact. That is what helped her make that huge impact fighting the fodder jubbi clones.
chp632pg16

My bad I meant dome

Sorry Shisko Shi

Worst Case: Kisame will just drop out of harms way or turn the field into a huge waterfield (not dome the exploding wave jutsu)
Old 06-21-2013, 10:04 PM   #32
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He can not just shoot sharks out like nothing. It takes something.

Old 06-21-2013, 10:04 PM   #33
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by POAL View Post
I am too far gone to comeback. The bridge has been nuked. Why take a break when I don't know what or how to fix what I did wrong. Why take a break when I don't have to? Anyway this is way more entertaining.

Sakura jumped in the air then crashed down to make that big impact. That is what helped her make that huge impact fighting the fodder jubbi clones.
chp632pg16

My bad I meant dome

Sorry Shisko Shi

Worst Case: Kisame will just drop out of harms way or turn the field into a huge waterfield (not dome the exploding wave jutsu)
People have been telling you what you did wrong for ages -__- I don't see why they haven't banned you tbh.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #34
KingofPain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
He can not just shoot sharks out like nothing. It takes something.
Agreed. But my main point if Sakura wants to do a huge Cherry Blossum impact that she did on the jubbi clones then she has to get mad hops to do so. She is not making such an impact without getting off the ground. And by getting off the ground she leaves herself open. NOt even the best medic can dodge while in the air.

In that time Kisame can make the field a water field so that Kisame has the advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
People have been telling you what you did wrong for ages -__- I don't see why they haven't banned you tbh.
too tired to discuss this
Old 06-22-2013, 08:58 AM   #35
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Wait is this serious? Lol gtfo. Mods lock this thread please.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:05 AM   #36
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Good idea. Don't know why I didn't before.
Closed Thread