Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
Fatalfruit
Freshmen Academy Student

Fatalfruit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sakura vs Kisame

Blood lusted

Who takes?
Old 06-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Sakura vs Kisame

Kisame was able to heal from a hole put in his chest by 7 tails bee. He takes whatever Sakura throws at him then he shreds her with his sword.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Old 06-20-2013, 03:45 PM   #3
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'm surprised no one came to wank Katsyu's acid
Old 06-20-2013, 04:13 PM   #4
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Sakura cannot summon Katsyu, so there would be no point.

Super water shark bomb juts steals all of her chakra and drowns her, that's the way I see it.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #5
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
Sakura cannot summon Katsyu, so there would be no point.

Super water shark bomb juts steals all of her chakra and drowns her, that's the way I see it.
Who was that slug she summoned then?
Old 06-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #6
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Who was that slug she summoned then?
I forget, I don't know if they mentioned her name, but remember Katsyu was still with Tsunade when Orochimaru showed up to save her. She was using her to heal the other Kage and keep herself together.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #7
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I forget, I don't know if they mentioned her name, but remember Katsyu was still with Tsunade when Orochimaru showed up to save her. She was using her to heal the other Kage and keep herself together.
I was pretty sure sakura called it katsuyu may be mistaken though

Assuming Kisame can survive sakura first punch with out being splattered he can regen with the chakra kisame drained of her. She has 3 years worth of chakra so thats plenty to heal.

After that he proceeds to loldrain her till she dies.

Or kisame drowns her. Super strenght doesnt enable you to breathe underwater in water dome/water prison.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 06-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #8
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

knocked bee out of tailed beast state with samehada,
you can argue if his sword is blocking her punch, some chakra is drained and no power behind it.
I know filler isn't used but
Spoiler:
samehada tanked a biju dama and did a dance.

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 06-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #9
topchef
Banned

Tsunade surviving was bs. She got completely cut in half and kishi wants me to believe that some slugs can reattach skin, flesh, spinal cord, mussel, and put the huge amount of blood loss back in her body? That's something Hiro Mashima would do. Tsunade needs to die.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #10
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Sakura did summon Katsuyu. Thats how Tsunade's katsuyu could tell the kage what happened at the battlefield.

Old 06-20-2013, 08:57 PM   #11
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
LMAO Me too. But seriously this thread shouldnt have been made for anything other than jokes.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:02 PM   #12
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Maybe I might be wrong, but when I looked up sommons for Sakura it only said slugs but for Tsunade is says Katsuyu next to her summoning jutsu so I think Sakura summoned something else, but if not then my bad.

Old 06-20-2013, 11:33 PM   #13
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I just cannot see that fodder ninja Sakura beating the epic monster that is Kisame.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:33 AM   #14
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Maybe I might be wrong, but when I looked up sommons for Sakura it only said slugs but for Tsunade is says Katsuyu next to her summoning jutsu so I think Sakura summoned something else, but if not then my bad.
Use the actual manga not some random wiki

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 06-21-2013, 10:54 AM   #15
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

kisame hands down no explanation needed

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Old 06-21-2013, 07:06 PM   #16
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Use the actual manga not some random wiki
I read the manga first I just didn't remember what she called it, god I said if I was wrong then I'm sorry, but I didn't think she mentioned its name jesus.

So it turns out that is it is called Katsuyu, but if they are both one in the same I'm not sure.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 06-21-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #17
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ You weren't even using Naruto wikia of all Wiki's?

Because even the Naruto Wiki says she summoned Katsuyu, not to mention Katsuyu herself sort of confirms that in the latest chapter.

Old 06-21-2013, 07:15 PM   #18
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You can't compare Gai's strength to Sakura's because Gai uses pure taijutsu which Kisame cannot counter whereas Sakura uses her chakra circulatory system to amass her hax strength. How will she concentrate her chakra at all against Kisame?
Old 06-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #19
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ You weren't even using Naruto wikia of all Wiki's?

Because even the Naruto Wiki says she summoned Katsuyu, not to mention Katsuyu herself sort of confirms that in the latest chapter.
Actually I was using Narutopedia and they must have updated it sense then because when I looked all it said was (Slugs)

Old 06-21-2013, 07:38 PM   #20
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

^It still does, I just looked on that site to try and see who it was and this is exactly what her jutsu list says.

Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra Scalpel
Chakra Transfer Technique (Manga only)
Cherry Blossom Impact
Delicate Illness Extraction Technique
Four-Corner Sealing Barrier (Anime only)
Mystical Palm Technique
Remote Healing (Manga only)
Summoning Technique (Slugs) (Manga only)
White Strength Seal (Manga only)

But anyhow, she still can't beat Kisame landscaping strength or not, that just isn't enough to put her on his level.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Closed Thread