Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 01-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #21
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40
Default Re: Malware Warnings Update - The Site is Safe

I still got the Malware warning when going to the site today :\

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #22
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I keep getting them despite having ad blocker on

It's not any trouble

but the sheet keeps popping up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:34 PM   #23
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post

It's not any trouble

but the sheet keeps popping up
same here only with macfee

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:18 PM   #24
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If you're still getting it, I would recommend running a virus scan on your computer just to be secure.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #25
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

If this keeps happening (probably not) we should really check into this.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #26
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

It randomly pops up for me on Firefox. If it popped up consistently and for everyone it might indicate a problem. But instead it's happening randomly and not occurring for everyone which most likely means it's the cache of one of the data providers who blacklisted us that our browsers reference, like google.

It's not a cause for alarm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Adblock blocks ads. Subsequently, it can block malware and other malicious data present in ads. The warning page that google sets for blacklisted sites on the other hand isn't an ad, so adblock won't stop it from popping up.

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:42 PM   #27
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Yeah I only get the warning on fire fox every now and again. So I stick to chrome.
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:04 AM   #28
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Only got it when i visited.

naruto.com

Old 01-06-2013, 11:45 PM   #29
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm still getting the stupid notification everytime I open this website...

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:42 PM   #30
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

^Only when i go on firefox.
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:09 PM   #31
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

It will go away. Don't worry.

Old 01-09-2013, 06:39 PM   #32
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
Hello everyone,

We apologize to anyone who was affected or inconvenienced by this. The problem itself stemmed from our ad server, but it was disabled, and there haven't been any problems since the 26th. So the site is safe! It's just that the warnings can take up to 48 hours to go away. They should be gone by some time late tonight.

Thanks for the update, Sage Mode. Haven't experinced any problems.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:39 PM   #33
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo-Sennin Kage View Post
Thanks for the update, Sage Mode. Haven't experinced any problems.
Neither have i. They did a good job.

Old 06-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #34
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Just got a malware warning in Off-Topic when I tried to enter the thread What Gender Is Your Brain? made by Kunoichi. I'm on Chrome with Avast!. Haven't had a malware warning pop-up on here since December. The warning says "the page is blocked because content from mmalab.com has been inserted and is a known malware distributor."

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

Last edited by The Forgotten One; 06-11-2013 at 03:46 PM.
The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #35
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Forgotten One View Post
Just got a malware warning in Off-Topic when I tried to enter the thread What Gender Is Your Brain? made by Kunoichi. I'm on Chrome with Avast!. Haven't had a malware warning pop-up on here since December. The warning says "the page is blocked because content from mmalab.com has been inserted and is a known malware distributor."
Hmmm... Do you still get the warning? If yes, what page of the thread do you get the warning on?

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #36
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Weird. Just went to the thread and nothing triggered for me. Keep us apprised.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #37
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
Weird. Just went to the thread and nothing triggered for me. Keep us apprised.
Probably a signature image, the site may be infected by malware somehow.

Old 06-12-2013, 06:52 AM   #38
Dragon Master Ryuthan
Chunin

Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

This morning for this website only i keep getting an error called Zero size reply but i restarted my computer and it works fine now. is anyone else having this problem

The Village Hidden in the Horizon
Dragon Master Ryuthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #39
Akamichi
Academy Graduate

Akamichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't really get malware warnings or any of that stuff on my computer although it has happened before on tons of other computers that I owned and only a few times on this one.
Akamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:12 AM   #40
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's because we eliminated the malware a while ago.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote