Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Sage Naruto vs Sage Kabuto

surprised i havent seen this yet

No KCM

Naruto has ma and pa and 2 clones prepped for sage chakra

who wins

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sage Naruto vs Sage Kabuto

With that prep, I'll say Naruto. Does Kabuto even have a hard counter to Rasen Shuriken?
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #3
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

he could use white rage before he throws it

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-15-2013, 03:30 PM   #4
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Possibly, but I doubt Naruto would throw it without a clone for back up right?
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:34 PM   #5
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

the clones would b blinded and deaf too, bracken dance GG

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #6
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I don't see how Kabuto stands up to Sage Mode Naruto, three Toad summons, and multiple FRS's. Ma & Pa can break Naruto out of the Genjutsu, and in fact, reverse it on Kabuto and Frog Song him while the Gama's are keeping him busy.

Bracken Dance is definitely not GG, considering SM Naruto fell off a mountain and landed on a sharp, jagged rock, and didn't even get cut.
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #7
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Naruto can't be beat by anyone at this point.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #8
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

SAGE NARUTO CHEF!! THE 1 THAT FOUGHT PAIN, i think madara can beat him

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-17-2013, 08:43 AM   #9
The Gifted
Banned

The Gifted saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Akatsuki Hideout is like a cave so Kabuto has field advantage

How would Naruto counter
-webs from kidomaru (Naruto cant cut it...Rasenshuriken could destroy it though)
-kidomaru bones from underground (naruto would not expect it but with SM reactions he could dodge )

I guess White Rage then Braken Dance. Naruto could find Kabuto due to SM but the vibrations would stun him.

There is no Kyubbi chakra right?? JUST SENJUTSU

Idk why they wouold use summonings in such a small area. But Manda II would handle most of the boss summonings.

Kabuto can also go underground to avoid Rasenshuriken

I will go with Kabuto
The Gifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:39 AM   #10
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Does Kabuto have a limit to how long he can stay in sage mode?
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:04 AM   #11
SWW4
Banned

SWW4 has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

No...but Naruto does
SWW4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:39 AM   #12
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I always found Sage Kabuto to be more of a threat than Sage Naruto.

Plus in theory Sage Kabuto with enough chakra can regenerate, heal, use Oral Rebirth etc.

FRS is the only real threat to him minus giant rasengans.

Enhanced chakra scalpels aren't good for Naruto either.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:28 PM   #13
GentleFist2.0
Banned

GentleFist2.0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^aggreed
GentleFist2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote