Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-12-2013, 12:45 PM   #41
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Tsunade Vs Sakura

Dude, what the heck are you talking about all I'm saying is that Sakura does not have Yin Seal I never said it gave her a better chance and no Tsunade does not need Katasyu to win.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:51 PM   #42
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Dude, what the heck are you talking about all I'm saying is that Sakura does not have Yin Seal I never said it gave her a better chance and no Tsunade does not need Katasyu to win.
How does Tsunade resist his swag?

When she sees his long snake tongue she's going to say, "Oooo big daddy come over here and show me with that tongue can do!"

Kabuto then proceeds to take advantage of the situation.

Oh wrong thread. I'm not editing it though

Last edited by topchef; 06-12-2013 at 12:53 PM.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:32 PM   #43
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
How does Tsunade resist his swag?

When she sees his long snake tongue she's going to say, "Oooo big daddy come over here and show me with that tongue can do!"

Kabuto then proceeds to take advantage of the situation.

Oh wrong thread. I'm not editing it though
I...what the.....huh?

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #44
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
I thought this was the Kabuto vs Tsunade thread. I didn't have my contacts in.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #45
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

And how does Sakura beat the person who taught her everything and has 40 years of experience more than her? The person who has full Senju body capable of tanking on a level that would obliterate Sakura?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #46
topchef
Banned

Tsunade's massive breasts will slow her down and Sakura will be more agile since she's flat and she will proceed to punch Tsunade in the boob.

But seriously Tsunade would tank everything Sakura throws at her and Sakura would get decades of experience thrown into her face at the force of something that can crack Madara's susanoo ribcage and make him say "dayuuuum girl!"
Old 06-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #47
The Gifted
Banned

The Gifted saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Just because Sakura improved does not mean she is on Tsuande's level
The Gifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:42 AM   #48
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gifted View Post
Just because Sakura improved does not mean she is on Tsuande's level
PoP are you serious?

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:30 PM   #49
SakuraFlower
Freshmen Academy Student

SakuraFlower saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sakura has almost caught up to Tsunade now. I think Tsunade will win but with difficulty.
SakuraFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:05 AM   #50
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wow. Yet another resurrected thread.

Well, I too think that Tsunade beats Sakura narrowly. Sakura sure has grown though, and credit is due to her.

Now can we stop resurrecting threads?

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:57 PM   #51
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Nope. Tsunade beats Sakura low difficulty still.
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:03 PM   #52
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
PoP are you serious?
How did you know xD

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #53
Deidara-katsu
Apprentice Genin

Deidara-katsu has completed a tough C-rank mission!Deidara-katsu has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Tsunade. She has much more experience and power and strength.

Just Call Me Artistic Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Pm me if you want to add me on Xbox Live.
Deidara-katsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:24 PM   #54
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not really that much, is it? Their techniques are now similar. I say that Tsunade wins with her superior medical ninjutsu.

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote