Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #281
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Bg Convo 85: Remember this?

http://www.cracked.com/article_20236...r4=recommended

Disney fanatics are so ironic when you consider those kind of comics
Old 06-14-2013, 05:25 PM   #282
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
you know as an Eastern European you should be in the viking vs Knight thread raging at Cao for talking about how much superior Vikings were to armored knights and other armored divisions..you guys in your prime had some really crack units

also..his ignorance is appalling and he claims to be a history and political science student
i can believe he is a student; that being said a prerequisite of such, does not include being able to put yourself in any given moment, any given perspective and the like. from what i have read of that thread, said attribute is what he most severely lacks. its as if he is indeed somewhat read to whatever subjective extent, but lacks the real life know how to put anything into perspective
Old 06-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #283
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Richard Rahl the guy who's not supposed to murder and use dark magics but he's such a special snow flake it's totally okay!

also...spiderman 3 was a waste of my money and time and I'm, still mad about going to see that tripe

Wooster = Tony Montana?

too many birds in Alaska die or something?

he made one dupe a day for like a week

can't ignore that
Nah, it just cost too much to ship. So no one makes it. DoT is serious business.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #284
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirai colorles View Post
i can believe he is a student; that being said a prerequisite of such, does not include being able to put yourself in any given moment, any given perspective and the like. from what i have read of that thread, said attribute is what he most severely lacks. its as if he is indeed somewhat read to whatever subjective extent, but lacks the real life know how to put anything into perspective
you're right that makes a stellar amount of sense actually.

It does add into some of the stuff he said in the right to bare arms thread "move out of your country, live next to a police station as opposed to defending yourself" and other really naive things

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #285
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Should I be worried about IWD and colorles getting along and agreeing about things in general, or am I being paronoid because of the old days?
Old 06-14-2013, 06:47 PM   #286
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

IS colorles even really colorles?

Old 06-14-2013, 06:57 PM   #287
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah I think so. That's why I'm concerned. Its like an episode of the twilight zone
Old 06-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #288
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
http://www.cracked.com/article_20481...-world_p2.html

And I thot bilut was the mmost horroifying egg dish in the world
6 and 1 were the worst. BRB just vomiting my internal organs

Old 06-14-2013, 07:21 PM   #289
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So I started re-watching farscape

1, the puppetry is amazing! The Henson company created a masterpiece in all the different puppets and characters

2, morally gray nature of some of the characters and the writing is well done. Sometimes it gets stupid, other times it gets appalling but most of the time its awesome

3, Scorpious is probably one of the best antagonists created in the last fifteen years..hot damn that guy is awesome

also...this scene..epic

Old 06-15-2013, 01:15 AM   #290
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you know as an Eastern European you should be in the viking vs Knight thread raging at Cao for talking about how much superior Vikings were to armored knights and other armored divisions..you guys in your prime had some really crack units

also..his ignorance is appalling and he claims to be a history and political science student
You know what Order of the Dragon is?
12 most elite knights, chosen by Milos Obilic who is said to be a son of adragon because people saw his mom ride one and mate with it. He was a bastard, never met his read dad, only the 'dragon dad'.
Red Dragon (his father) on a black shield with George's cross on top symbolizing the fifth element.
Those fanatics in black armors could solo 50 Turks without breaking a sweat.

From wiki:
''The original Order, called the Sacred Order of the Dragon of Saint George, was created by Milos Obilic, the first Serbian to be dubbed a knight in the Order of Dragon. Milos Obilic created his order with twelve other knights and the society had a single purpose at its center: The assassination of the Ottoman Sultan, Murad I. Milos Obilic achieved the aim of his organization during the battle of Kosovo Polje (June 15, 1389 ), when he was able to force himself into Murad’s tent and stab the Sultan to death. All the original member of the Dragon Order fell on the field of Kosovo except for one, who survived to become the military tutor of the Serbian Prince, Stefan Lazarevic.''

Riding through thousands of troops and whistling a tune, then stabbing the most powerful man in the world with a knife and laughing at him while being beheaded.

In prime, 14th century, our Emperor had so much cash that he gave Dubrovnik freedom because they were annoying him. Then he bough knights in Italy and used them in battles to spare his kin.

Hussars? Do I need explain them? Nope, I don't.

Velika Vlastela (High Nobles = lords) Riding in full plate and shooting arrows before they get close enough to use swords and shields. Those are lord who don't usually fight but send knights.
^Viking stomped.

This is pic of our 15th century regular knight gear:
Spoiler:

Let me see that being broken with ease. Hell no.

I said in the first page of Viking vs knight thread that Viking wins only if the knight falls down and cannot get up so fast to prevent the viking from smashing him dozen times. Gonna check the thread now.

Last edited by Maruko; 06-15-2013 at 02:07 AM.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:59 AM   #291
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

http://www.cracked.com/article_18857...istory_p1.html

Some people that got shafted by history even tho they were war heroes. Including a group of serbs
Old 06-15-2013, 08:42 AM   #292
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That's interesting. I don't like those guerrilla dudes, btw. They're nasty.

And guys on MF forum, that new guy called Lord Hashirama, is that our famous King Hashirama? He got banned the first day he registered.
Old 06-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #293
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
you two need couples counseling?

you understood our rules and the fact this place isn't opinion based but follows a chain of evidence..like a court room

I don't think you'd get into it too bad with the regs here for enforcing the rules when you have a basic grasp of how things are

the problem comes when one has..no idea

he meant well and his main point made sense its just in that situation it was totally inapplicable, but I think he managed to cause a bigger shitstorm then I did there

or at least him and TBc having a ginormous melt down in that colorless thread..managed to cause that
Haha I dont think you would want to see me and Shika partnered up. I love his try-hard moments tho.

Oh Yea. I think I forgot the BG Rules. Im sure I remember most but when in doubt, I'll knock at chur doghouse. :)

Im Jk. Irate people making irate comments at me is quite amusing. Gives me a laugh for the time-being; online.

I honestly cant remember the whole fiasco that day. I just remembered yall arguing. At that time, I was like "who is this IWD random?"

Vorn play no games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
hey I try to PM you.
You didnt try hard enough! >.< Im very disappointed in you. Man with no friend list, you must think you're cool, huh? I'll be the judge of that.

/Smod Fight!
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Old 06-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #294
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=r...&v=ZrKjIvuDEOM

Dragonball creme brule cake pops
Old 06-15-2013, 08:32 PM   #295
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
You know what Order of the Dragon is?
12 most elite knights, chosen by Milos Obilic who is said to be a son of adragon because people saw his mom ride one and mate with it. He was a bastard, never met his read dad, only the 'dragon dad'.
Red Dragon (his father) on a black shield with George's cross on top symbolizing the fifth element.
Those fanatics in black armors could solo 50 Turks without breaking a sweat.

From wiki:
''The original Order, called the Sacred Order of the Dragon of Saint George, was created by Milos Obilic, the first Serbian to be dubbed a knight in the Order of Dragon. Milos Obilic created his order with twelve other knights and the society had a single purpose at its center: The assassination of the Ottoman Sultan, Murad I. Milos Obilic achieved the aim of his organization during the battle of Kosovo Polje (June 15, 1389 ), when he was able to force himself into Muradís tent and stab the Sultan to death. All the original member of the Dragon Order fell on the field of Kosovo except for one, who survived to become the military tutor of the Serbian Prince, Stefan Lazarevic.''

Riding through thousands of troops and whistling a tune, then stabbing the most powerful man in the world with a knife and laughing at him while being beheaded.
of course I know what the order of the Dragon is and the legendary urban legend turned pop culture icon it spawned

they fought the Turks and were among the few who gave them pause true bad asses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL ScrappY-Doo View Post
Haha I dont think you would want to see me and Shika partnered up. I love his try-hard moments tho.

Oh Yea. I think I forgot the BG Rules. Im sure I remember most but when in doubt, I'll knock at chur doghouse. :)
rules are easy to follow 'go by feats, use the high end ones that are consistent, don't lie, don't confuse your opinion with facts, don't get upset if your favorite characters lose, be a little thick skinned\ sometimes this stuff gets intense"
Quote:
Im Jk. Irate people making irate comments at me is quite amusing. Gives me a laugh for the time-being; online.[
you should see some of the rants directed at me, they're comedy gold

Quote:

I honestly cant remember the whole fiasco that day. I just remembered yall arguing. At that time, I was like "who is this IWD random?"

Vorn play no games.
I banned someone when everyone was pming me not just on viz but actually going out and finding me on NF and MF and telling me "dude you need to get on viz and deal with this guy because its just crossed the point of no return" and whatever I hate banning people, I banned some poor sob once in a perm spam ban because I thought she had violated the rules..only it turned out not so..and was reversed and while no harm was done I felt pretty crappy..so I abstained

but this thing was awful and no Quasi was on to back up the ban so I..was alone the only guy with the powers so I did it..and Vorn basically was all "this is a dictatorship and you're abusing this pedo because you happen to dislike his sexual orientation (which happens to be..little children..not sure how you can be prejudiced against that)" and..yeah that seemed really dumb to me so I responded the way I usually do to that stuff

then TBC went at it with him..and Vorn was all "See!! He's a tyrant he runs this forum like its his own little kingdom"

and Toma was all "uhh no it just looks more like a total failure to communicate and that's what needs to be addressed"

then there was some calling everyone not BG associated hypocrites and Vorn having a stick up a certain place by TBC and me basically apologizing but finding Vorn to be a moron for white knighting about an abuse of power issue..in the wrong place

to which Ashen face palmed and started taking heads and Toma again was all "you..guys do realize the problem is in not freaking communicating between the staffers right? " which no surprise..was ignored thus proving him right

it was a total mess..from what I recall his entire argument boiled down too "it's monstrously corrupt of us to uphold a ban done by someone way out of his place, because he happens to have an issue with a poster based on certain criteria and I will not be party to any system that endorses or officially sanctioned bullying by mods on members I'm done with this"

and..in any other situation he would have been absolutely right and I'm not even in disagreement with that, in that era we had problems in a lot of sections to the effect of staffers either doing too little or too much in clique like fashion. Plus it seemed to me like that was an issue he was having with the site for a good long time before that happened and when it happened he just lost it

which is where he screwed up

Quote:

/Smod Fight!
oh crap this is gonna be good

Old 06-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #296
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

So, who's cracking down on the BG this time?

Old 06-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #297
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

The Game.

Old 06-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #298
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

No the game is cracking down on his playgirl collection
Old 06-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #299
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
No the game is cracking down on his playboy collection
Fixed

Old 06-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #300
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
So, who's cracking down on the BG this time?
no one, well except we got rid of PoP then the idiot made five of the most obvious dupes ever then he got a week long global ban

Closed Thread