Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-13-2013, 08:40 PM   #41
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kakuzu vs. kages (1 by 1)

Quote:
Why does lightening even need feats? Lol its lightening. If it hits you then you're dead.
Quote:
Lightening is lightening. They're both the same. Deal with it.

Anyway:

Kakuzu VS Mei

I see people here saying "lava gg" and similar comments,well thats bs.Kakuzu is fast enough to dodge lava and hidden mist just gets blown away by wind mask.Hell i can even say kakuzu goes in for a blitz,mei doesn't have speed feats right?Doton hand to the neck.

Bottom line Kakuzu uses fire/wind combo and just wrecks Mei and the forest behind her,then if they are still pieces of the body he goes and takes the heart from her well endowed chest

Kakuzu VS Onoki

No debating here,dust release is just too powerfull on that scale.

Kakuzu VS Gaara

Gaara shields himself with his sand sphere and proceeds to chase kakuzu with his other sand,now the sand is faster then the masks,it would catch them and kill them.The only thing savind kakuzu could possibly be Doton: Domu But his masks get slaughtered anyway so he loses.

Kakuzu VS Ay

Kakuzu gets blitzed,nothing he can do.

Kakuzu VS Tsunade

Kakuzu kills tsunade with mask AOE spam,if tsunade closes in for a punch he uses Doton: Domu to protect himself,yes i know tsunade's punches penetrated susano'o BUT with Doton kakuzu will at least protect himself from the punch and not die,not that 1 punch would work anyway,especially when he is faster then tsunade.

Now,the thing i recently learned from topchef is that kakuzu can fly :3

Can someone confirm this as i think i never seen it before?

Also to "tsunade can't die" morons,well guess what?fire+wind mask obliterate her,im pretty sure she she can't pull herself back together from 1000 body pieces.(kakuzu can latter proceed to take the heart from another well endowed chest if there are still some body pieces left )
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:43 PM   #42
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow I agree with you. Great post. And no kakazu can not fly but one of his hearts has great hops
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #43
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
Wow I agree with you. Great post. And no kakazu can not fly but one of his hearts has great hops
Kakuzu can glide I mean. He did it in long range mode against Naruto
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #44
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post

Finally we agree on something,i feel complete lol.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:28 AM   #45
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Kakuzu can glide I mean. He did it in long range mode against Naruto
Wasn't high enough that a ninja could jump high enough to get him.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:46 AM   #46
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Wasn't high enough that a ninja could jump high enough to get him.
Doesnt mean he wasn't gliding, though. He was in the air for a while even after attacking the clone. Of course Naruto got him because he was staying still because he thought Naruto was dead.

Last edited by topchef; 06-14-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:50 AM   #47
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

After seeing Choji and even Tenten get the best of Kakuzu, I'm less impressed with his abilities.
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #48
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei View Post
After seeing Choji and even Tenten get the best of Kakuzu, I'm less impressed with his abilities.
You act as if they soloed. One guy being controlled and forced to act as a bishop vs a Darui's division and inoshikacho's division off panel isn't really a downplay.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:47 PM   #49
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Valid.

I'm just saying. Kakuzu was a force to be reckoned with once upon a time. The war made him pretty fodder. It's sad.
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #50
topchef
Banned

All the Akatsuki became fodder except for Itachi because we all know kishi loves his uchihas.

Deidara could have most likely soloed with c0 and c4 spams but he got fodderized by an extremely unimportant character.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #51
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Kisame is excluded because he was never in the war second he had the honor of pushing Gai to the near max and Killer Bee.

And then choosing death voluntarily.

Nagato/Pain is obvious for exclusion.

Also you know who is a better Kishi golden boy than Itachi? Minato.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:27 AM   #52
erndogzetroc
Genin

erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Also you know who is a better Kishi golden boy than Itachi? Minato.
How so? He doesn't have hax, his s/t barrier doesn't really kill people, and so far his most powerful offensive weapon is rasengan which Naruto mastered PTS. Given how Naruto activated KCM without training for it, and like Naruto, Minato actually has access to the Kyuubi chakra, Kishi giving Minato KCM actually makes sense- no favoritism there as far as I can tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
I know, I've seen lots of Raiton techniques, like Chidori senbon and the like, but it's a lot different comparing a generic lightning technique to one in which the user builds up chakra at the point of their hand and then bull rushes the opponent, sacrificing reaction abilities, all to maximize piercing potential.
Eh honestly, if we're talking pure science, "generic" lightning tech from Kakuzu is A LOT scarier than Sasuke's Chidori. Lightning by nature doesn't really pierce per se- electrical currents enter your body (more commonly through your feet since lightning usually hits the ground first) and spreads throughout your system frying your organs, eventually stopping your heart, whereas Sasuke's is more of a targeted strike- as in hitting a vital organ to kill. Plus the speed to which Kakuzu's lightning strikes should be FAR greater than Sasuke's Chidori attack since Sasuke's Chidori is limited to some extent by his own weight, speed and reaction skills. And as far as I can remember, Kakuzu actually shoots the damn tech at you making it more lethal. But I digress...
Old 06-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #53
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by erndogzetroc View Post
How so? He doesn't have hax, his s/t barrier doesn't really kill people, and so far his most powerful offensive weapon is rasengan which Naruto mastered PTS. Given how Naruto activated KCM without training for it, and like Naruto, Minato actually has access to the Kyuubi chakra, Kishi giving Minato KCM actually makes sense- no favoritism there as far as I can tell

Eh honestly, if we're talking pure science, "generic" lightning tech from Kakuzu is A LOT scarier than Sasuke's Chidori. Lightning by nature doesn't really pierce per se- electrical currents enter your body (more commonly through your feet since lightning usually hits the ground first) and spreads throughout your system frying your organs, eventually stopping your heart, whereas Sasuke's is more of a targeted strike- as in hitting a vital organ to kill. Plus the speed to which Kakuzu's lightning strikes should be FAR greater than Sasuke's Chidori attack since Sasuke's Chidori is limited to some extent by his own weight, speed and reaction skills. And as far as I can remember, Kakuzu actually shoots the damn tech at you making it more lethal. But I digress...
I don't know why this dude is trying to downplay lightening calling it "generic," like I told him already, lightening is lightening and of it hits you then you're pretty much ****ed.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #54
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^Dude normal humans are able to survive getting hit by lightning. Some even multiple times.

Why wouldnt our magic ninjas be able to do that to?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #55
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
^Dude normal humans are able to survive getting hit by lightning. Some even multiple times.

Because they're humans too and how often do people survive getting hit by lightening strong enough to pierce earth?
Old 06-15-2013, 12:18 PM   #56
erndogzetroc
Genin

erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post

So can humans survive getting shot in the face

Also, most survival stories of lightning strikes are indirect where lightning hits the ground first then enters through the feet. A direct lightning strike is a lot more fatal and as far as I can remember, Kakuzu is feated to shoot the thing like a laser beam before getting intercepted by Raikiri (confirmed Kakashi is FTL lol).
Old 06-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #57
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Any of the 5 elements could kill a human... but this is Narutoverse. Are you all saying that lightning is hands down the strongest element? I don't think so.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #58
topchef
Banned

That's not what we're implying at all. The point is that lightening in general, not just in Naruto, has a very high chance of killing humans if struck by it and this includes ninjas. Last time I checked ninjas in the Naruto verse were human too and they have organs and flesh just like us and lightening can indeed kill them and us.

BMC apparently thinks being struck by lightening is no biggie in general.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #59
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Being struck by lightning is definitely life threatening, but even more so if a shiobi controls it with chakra. Lightning element is not equivalent to say, Sasuke's Kirin or the godly swordsmen weapon that controls lightning. Sasuke came close only due to a lot of prep from katon jutsu spam. Every other lightning attack is fodder compared to those two.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:52 PM   #60
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Being struck by lightning is definitely life threatening, but even more so if a shiobi controls it with chakra. Lightning element is not equivalent to say, Sasuke's Kirin or the godly swordsmen weapon that controls lightning. Sasuke came close only due to a lot of prep from katon jutsu spam. Every other lightning attack is fodder compared to those two.
What swordsman lightening are you talking about and why is it godly?