Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-14-2013, 02:14 PM   #41
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Darui Vs Konan

^doesnt matter, if you dont remember, konan put paperbombs in tobis kamui, but darui still wins, if konan had moses she'd win, but since not darui has a wider range of attacks, all konan has is......paper

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #42
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
Speaking of speed... Konan reacted to Tobi's jutsu fast enough to make Tobi stop. Which is a feat we've only seen from the 4th Hokage, Mr. God-of-Speed.

Someone said before that Konan would have turned into paper when Tobi choked her if she was at all fast. I don't think that's true. Her Paper jutsu was spent. That's why the paper flower crumbled from her hair. She couldn't have turned into paper.
With this, we now know for certain that Konan can indeed separate into thousands of paper sheets. She can avoid Darui's attacks and prepare attacks against Darui during this time. Darui has not shown to have any large area of effect moves. There is literally no feats to back up the claim that Darui has any large sweeping area attacks that could destroy each and every sheet of paper in order to kill Konan. Also, the speed thing shows that Darui would not be able to speed blitz or even hit Konan easily.

Darui may have very good offensive attacks, probably better than Konan, but I don't see how he would win with these two arguments in play. He would not be capable of killing her with these two arguments in play.
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:41 AM   #43
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Yasanagi View Post
^doesnt matter, if you dont remember, konan put paperbombs in tobis kamui, but darui still wins, if konan had moses she'd win, but since not darui has a wider range of attacks, all konan has is......paper
Yes, because Darui without precog will react the same way as Obito with precog did.

You're saying that Konan loses for having only paper? loooool
Kakashi has over 1000 moves and he lost against Pain who used 2 moves.

Quality > Quantity
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:19 AM   #44
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Yes, because Darui without precog will react the same way as Obito with precog did.

Quality > Quantity
actually im saying that her moves arent as powerful as pains, all she has is paper bombs which is basic ninja equipment, shikagami dance, and her signature smother. paper bombs Darui's gonna have a problem with im not gonna lie due to the aftersmoke of the explosions. shikagami dance, gale style, smother, water, lighting or gale style, the only way konan MIGHT win is if she uses the aftersmoke of the paperbombs to her advantage, other than that darui wins, if she gets close, water wall+emotion pulse=Victory

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:27 AM   #45
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Can't Konan do a paper clone feint and wrap and cut Darui around fully?

How do you harm paper?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:52 AM   #46
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

^water damage

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-15-2013, 08:56 AM   #47
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^water damage
Yes...one water jutsu that Darui has will get Konan who is flying around scattered into thousands of papers while shooting explosive tags at him.
Old 06-15-2013, 09:00 AM   #48
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes...one water jutsu that Darui has will get Konan who is flying around scattered into thousands of papers while shooting explosive tags at him.
light circus

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-15-2013, 09:10 AM   #49
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
light circus
How does that help against paper logia that is 360 around him?
Old 06-15-2013, 09:13 AM   #50
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

^ok point, unless he uses a clone like every ninja uses =_= hey it worked against the kaku brothers

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-15-2013, 12:43 PM   #51
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, and Darui was shown using thousands of clones?
Old 06-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #52
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

On the water jutsu thing, when Konan got soaked in oil Pein used a water jutsu to soak/clean her. That and we saw her fight in water in konoha.

Souret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #53
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pain isn't here, though.

Doesn't matter, she wins. Death from above.
Old 06-15-2013, 03:55 PM   #54
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I just meant water jutsu's won't stop her

Souret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:16 AM   #55
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^water damage
If I recall, it was that giant crab water bubble beam that washed the oil off of Konan

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 04:59 AM   #56
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^ok point, unless he uses a clone like every ninja uses =_= hey it worked against the kaku brothers
Ginkaku and kinkaku couldnt split into maybe hundreds of tiny pieces of paper at will.

Also what zig and souret said on the whole water thing.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #57
The Gifted
Banned

The Gifted saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
I think Konan would win...I often think Konan would win.

Anyway my logic is that (omg dog in my face) Darui is restricted to the ground while konan is going to be more agile. She can still fire paper bombs all around where he tries to move without doing the sea of bombs. I didn't think Darui could exactly spam his techniques so I don't think he would successful take her down if she flew out of reach. Both of them work using more of their minds than spamming techniques and I think she could hold him off long enough.
Konan Fangurl perhaps

OHHHH WhAT KINDA DOG

Wow when is the last time someone died via paperbombs?!?!
Dauri can dodge them or counter the paperbomb with a storm release

Dauri does not need to spam his tech due to Laser Circus.
IT DOES NOT MISS!!! It does not need to be spamed

It is impossible for her to fly out of reach. She can not escape Laser Circus

Quote:
Yeah but he doesn't do it regually and would he really use that at the beginnning of a fight?
Wait...What?!?!
Dauri has never been in a 1v1 fight.

Plus if we are talking about Ic/OOc then Konan does not fly far out of reach at the start of battle.

Take Obito vs Konan for example. She went right towards him.

So we can not honeslty say what they will do at the start

Quote:
in the war yeah, but in a one on one battle it would be illogical to waste the chakra
It would be illogical for Konan to fly out in the sky especially when she does not do that before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
Speaking of speed... Konan reacted to Tobi's jutsu fast enough to make Tobi stop. Which is a feat we've only seen from the 4th Hokage, Mr. God-of-Speed.

Someone said before that Konan would have turned into paper when Tobi choked her if she was at all fast. I don't think that's true. Her Paper jutsu was spent. That's why the paper flower crumbled from her hair. She couldn't have turned into paper.
Konan never stopped Tobi. How did Konan react to Tobi's jutsu?
SHE COULD NOT REACT

That is why she used bombs. She cant react to phasing. Nobody can. Its just phasing it goes right through.
She constantly used paperbombs because she could not react to the phasing

while on the other hand

Minato carefully timed the attack. He did not spam and constantly use attacks.

Turning into paper is not end all to be all.

Quote:
And Obito has precog which Darui doesn't have.^
So? Obito was not really even trying at the start so.......
The Gifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #58
The Gifted
Banned

The Gifted saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyl View Post
With this, we now know for certain that Konan can indeed separate into thousands of paper sheets. She can avoid Darui's attacks and prepare attacks against Darui during this time. Darui has not shown to have any large area of effect moves. There is literally no feats to back up the claim that Darui has any large sweeping area attacks that could destroy each and every sheet of paper in order to kill Konan. Also, the speed thing shows that Darui would not be able to speed blitz or even hit Konan easily.

Darui may have very good offensive attacks, probably better than Konan, but I don't see how he would win with these two arguments in play. He would not be capable of killing her with these two arguments in play.
first of all its not thosands of sheets. its barely hundreds. And so what if she can separate. Its not like she is intangiable so she still can get hurt

how can she avoid Laser Circus
^Please someone answer this

Proof that Konan can separate faster than lighting!?! Seriously Laser Circus is fast and needs ONE hand seal. Konan does not separate instantly. And Why would Konan separate herself at the start?

Those arguments are flawed because she can't avoid Laser Circus. It is a guided attack

Quote:

Quality > Quantity
Tobi did not react to Konan.
EXCEPT!!!!!!!
For the time that he grabbed Konan's neck

The rest was him just fighting and being intanblibe not doing much. He did not do or need the sharigan much

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Can't Konan do a paper clone feint and wrap and cut Darui around fully?

How do you harm paper?
You guys do realize he would obiviously see the paper clone being formed. Plus the paper cloens are not insant. And Konan can not make that many paper clones.

Quote:
^water damage
LOL water? They live in the rain village. Water does not effect them

how does konan react/dodge laser circus
The Gifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 11:39 AM   #59
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Do happen to know PrinceofPeace?
How many lasers are we talking about already? Enough to hit every paper Konan can disperse into? I really don't think so.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #60
KingofPain
Banned

KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

Are you saying Konan can separate herself fast enough? You really think she can disperse herself that fast?
Faster than lighting??

Duari uses storm release with a single hand seal.
10 lasers appear immedietly after the hand seal
Not even the Gold n Sliver Bros could react in time

I think people are over-exaggerating Konan dispersing into paper
1-it's OOC for her to disperse herself at the start
2-It;s OOc for her to fly at the start of the battle

And when Konan disperse's I noticed something!
And that is you always see her face. When has she ever dispersed without seeing her face? Which means Dauri would just aim for her face.

Konan does not disperse herself very fast.

For proof look at when she fought Obito. NOT the anime though. Read the manga.
KingofPain is offline   Reply With Quote