Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #21
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Darui Vs Konan

Don't feel like debating as long as everyone knows dauri would win
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:41 AM   #22
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Konan hasn't had enough screen time.. but against both Jiraiya and Tobi she was impressive. I still don't think we know what she's capable against a raiton user.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:27 AM   #23
Gentlefist
Super Banned

The battle with jiryria ended very quickly it was not that impressive. The oil instantly stopped her
Old 06-11-2013, 05:19 AM   #24
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Laser circus will just hit all the paper scattering. Its too accurate it has to be countered or you have to be massively faster
Since when is it very accurate? Did i miss a panel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
Again with your flawed thinking.

Even IF!!!! Konan could do that before the attack lands so what? The Jutsu has pros and cons. It is slow to seperate and to add up.

Plus the distance is not that far. Dauri can just go for the blitz. Konan has no great speed feats. Dauri kept up with raikage to try and hit saskue at the same time.

Plus lighting is the fastest of all the elemental attacks.

Konan dies before she can divide her whole body and fly into the sky
Yeah because darui for some reason is so massively faster than konan he can do lightning circus before konan can blink an eye.

:nope:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:32 AM   #25
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Nice sarcasm

But Dauri is faster than anythink konan has done.

Now can you please counter what Dauri would do

A) Over power Konan with his speed and bisect her
B) Hit Konan with Black Lighting3
C)Track Konan down and hit her with Laser Circus

Konan does not start in the air. Konan would have to fly. Plus Konan cant divide herself instantly.

Konan cant run away and she does not have anything to fight him with (or to occupy her) until the 23min are up.

So how does Konan counter? How does she win?
Old 06-11-2013, 03:58 PM   #26
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Konan does not start in the air. Konan would have to fly. Plus Konan cant divide herself instantly.
Yes she can,it literally takes a second.

I like how people are overrating darui,hes not THAT strong.I would put him on normal sharingan kakashi level.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #27
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Stop talking about Konan's vulnerabilities and think about how fast Konan's attacks can kill Darui. Darui certainly isn't that fast that he can catch Konan in the blink of an eye, so she will move into the air. This isn't pokemon. Unless Konan is a doton user then there's no way that his raiton techniques can instantly finish her. Kakuzu WAS a doton user which is why Darui won..
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #28
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Yes she can,it literally takes a second..
It does not take a second for her to fly into the air

1-Konan has to make the wings
2-then she has to ascend into the air

Dauri only needs one hand sign to use Storm Release. That would do in Konan.

2-4 panels it takes for Konan to go into the sky. And even in the sky the storm release would hunt her down.

She is not that fast and if so prove out. Dauri has more speed feats than Konan and better ones at that.

Even if she goes in the sky how does that counter storm release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Stop talking about Konan's vulnerabilities and think about how fast Konan's attacks can kill Darui. Darui certainly isn't that fast that he can catch Konan in the blink of an eye, so she will move into the air. This isn't pokemon. Unless Konan is a doton user then there's no way that his raiton techniques can instantly finish her. Kakuzu WAS a doton user which is why Darui won..
Konan and her attacks aren't that fast. You gave no examples are proof. You just said her attacks were fast.

None of what you said shows how Konan counters Laser Circus
Old 06-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #29
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

I have yet to see substantial feats listed for Darui's speed. The only one that I saw was the Ay speed feat during the fight against Sasuke, but Topchef did a pretty good job stomping that to the ground.
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #30
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Does not matter. I hate talking about speed.

Konan can't counter laser circus
Old 06-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #31
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

He blitz Gin and chopped his arm off iirc
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #32
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Yeah we all agre dauri wins
Old 06-14-2013, 10:26 AM   #33
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I think Konan would win...I often think Konan would win.

Anyway my logic is that (omg dog in my face) Darui is restricted to the ground while konan is going to be more agile. She can still fire paper bombs all around where he tries to move without doing the sea of bombs. I didn't think Darui could exactly spam his techniques so I don't think he would successful take her down if she flew out of reach. Both of them work using more of their minds than spamming techniques and I think she could hold him off long enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:52 AM   #34
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Lol why did Prince get banned again?

@Souret

Darui can fire laser circus or black lightening panther faster than Konan can turn into the paper angel.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:04 AM   #35
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah but he doesn't do it regually and would he really use that at the beginnning of a fight?

Old 06-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #36
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
Yeah but he doesn't do it regually and would he really use that at the beginnning of a fight?
He used black panther before the white zetzu could even hit shore
Old 06-14-2013, 11:37 AM   #37
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

in the war yeah, but in a one on one battle it would be illogical to waste the chakra

Old 06-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #38
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Speaking of speed... Konan reacted to Tobi's jutsu fast enough to make Tobi stop. Which is a feat we've only seen from the 4th Hokage, Mr. God-of-Speed.

Someone said before that Konan would have turned into paper when Tobi choked her if she was at all fast. I don't think that's true. Her Paper jutsu was spent. That's why the paper flower crumbled from her hair. She couldn't have turned into paper.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:20 PM   #39
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

And Obito has precog which Darui doesn't have.^
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:08 PM   #40
topchef
Banned

What chapter is Konan vs Obito because I don't recall Konan ever being a speedster