Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #201
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Neji vs Sasori

I'm getting tired of this thread. I don't like neither of these characters.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #202
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hikuro won
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:14 PM   #203
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Everyone is underestimating Sasori in his final phase.. when he was stabbed in the weak spot that was another fodder puppet he went into. The original body was immobilized by a very special puppet summoned from Chiyo which had a seal in it.

Sasori while flying with his rotation blades has shown to be very fast and almost killing Chiyo instantly (in other words, cannot be avoided easily).. the only thing shown to be able to stop this with brute force is Sakura (super strength non stomp). Sasori final stage should be much stronger than Hiruko anyway so he still wins. He is more evasive, fast and destructive than Hiruko. Hiruko only excels in pure damage sustain.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #204
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ok Neji loses because he sucks and that's why he's dead.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:49 AM   #205
Gentlefist
Super Banned

No because we are actually explaining how he wins
Old 06-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #206
topchef
Banned

No its because he sucks and can't do anything
Old 06-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #207
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Then explain how he dodges the senbon
Old 01-07-2014, 01:02 AM   #208
Tsunade a Boss
Ninja Academy Student

Tsunade a Boss saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Tsunade a Boss
Angry Re: Neji vs Sasori

I think neji would win. People keep on saying " he can't rotation everything " no he's way smarter than that , and he wouldn't need to get close to destroy his armor all he needs is his air palm to destroy it , it has destructive power , and having the gentle fist is a form of chakra enhanced strength (seen when hinata attacked pain) & he has his byakugan which can see all of his traps it'll be useless for a puppet master to fight a byakugan user , he doesn't need rotation for everything even if he did get neji in a cloud of smoke rotation would be usefull in that situation and if 100 puppets were coming towards him it'll be like that time he fought kidomaru use 128 palms , if he were to hold neji so he couldn't move neji can use his body blow technique , its pretty obvious neji takes this one.
Tsunade a Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:29 AM   #209
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade a Boss View Post
I think neji would win. People keep on saying " he can't rotation everything " no he's way smarter than that , and he wouldn't need to get close to destroy his armor all he needs is his air palm to destroy it , it has destructive power , and having the gentle fist is a form of chakra enhanced strength (seen when hinata attacked pain) & he has his byakugan which can see all of his traps it'll be useless for a puppet master to fight a byakugan user , he doesn't need rotation for everything even if he did get neji in a cloud of smoke rotation would be usefull in that situation and if 100 puppets were coming towards him it'll be like that time he fought kidomaru use 128 palms , if he were to hold neji so he couldn't move neji can use his body blow technique , its pretty obvious neji takes this one.
Egh. This post gave me cancer. I hope you are not being serious.

Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:52 AM   #210
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

That guy is going around necroing threads, probably butthurt pop making a comeback.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:58 AM   #211
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha

lol probably

Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:07 AM   #212
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade a Boss View Post
the 128 palms is anime only, jus like sasoris water scroll, this is y people havent mentioned this stuff

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:29 AM   #213
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^^ it is a long point, but it doesn't work. Neji would have slim chances of defeating hiruko, and then there's the kazekage puppet. Neji CANNOT just rotation everything. He is doomed to being poisoned.

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote