Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #21
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tell Us Your Jutsu Ideas!

Earth,Fire,Wind = Steel Style
That's all I have for now,sorry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 07-06-2012, 04:02 PM   #22
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Fire Style: Flaming Whips
Strength: Wind
Weakness: Water
Description: The user summons several whips of fire from their hands.

Water Style: Torrential Rain
Strength: Fire
Weakness: Lightning
Description: Rain is summoned at the user's feet and continues upwards. Used as defense.

Frost Style: Freezing Trail
Strength: Plant
Weakness: Fire
Description: Ice materializes where ever the user steps. Allowing them to even "Walk on air".

Plant Style: Thorn Dance
Strength: Water
Weakness: Fire
Description: The user creates thorny roses and throws them at the enemies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 07-11-2012, 12:13 AM   #23
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

B Rank
Lightning Style: Lightning Step
Strength: N/A
Weakness: N/A
Description: User channels lightning chakra throughout the lower body to give it a energy surge, allowing the user to move in lightning fast speed across long areas with the speed of a lightning bolt in one step.
Steps: 3

S rank
Lightning Style: Zeus's Cannon
Strength: Earth
Weakness: Wind
Range: Long Range
Condition: Storm clouds must be in the sky
Description: The user raises his hand forth as a storm cloud sends down a red lightning bolt into the users hands. The user then aims his/her hands at the target then blasts a large & powerful lightning blast over a long distance severely shocking anything caught in its path.

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood

Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 07-23-2012, 05:23 AM   #24
Stoffy Uzumaki :)
Freshmen Academy Student

Stoffy Uzumaki :) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi
I planned on make a drunken fist fighter, jutsus for that would be awesome, i'm drawing on inspiration from primal rage.
drunken fist character would be awesome i think that a great idea

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 07-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #25
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The ice pillar jutsu would probably be more useful if it created more than one like the old earth style pillar jutsu.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 07-26-2012, 05:03 PM   #26
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Plant Style: Chloro-Blast
Strength:N/A
Weakness:N/A
Desc: The user gathers energy from the surrounding plants and sunlight, and fires it off in a beam of chakra. Hard to use without sunlight or plants in the area. The beam is about 1ft wide and 1ft tall.

Plant Style: Photosynthesis
Strength:N/A
Weakness:N/A
Desc: User gathers energy from the surrounding plants or sunlight to triple their speed. Lasts for two turns. If in a place with no plants or sunlight, it's impossible to use.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 07-26-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #27
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Traditionaly, I like to make my jutsu as tributes to dead characters, or my favorite ones.

Futon: Gekko Hayate (Wind Release: Moonlight Hurricane)
Hand Seal(s): Dog, Serpent, Boar, Dragon, Tiger Horse, and then a special seal-the user places his palms facing away from himself, index and thumbs touching to form a triangle (this will direct where the jutsu will target, as well as how big it is). This Special seal must be maintained throughout the jutsu.

Category: Offensive Ninjutsu

Element: Wind (An aditional water element will greatly increase the "hurricane effect" of the jutsu, as well as its effectiveness).

Effect: A miniature hurricane surrounds the target, and the gale-force winds and rotation may be able to tear him apart. However, this is rare. Usually, it is as if a continuous Wind Scythe Jutsu surrounds the target, slashing, cutting, and tearing away. The hurricane can be moved - all the user must to is move his hands where he wishes the Jutsu to move to. The user can spread his hands apart from each other to increase the size. Obviously, this requires more chakra to sustain the Jutsu. To end the Jutsu, the user simply puts down his hands.

Weakness: If the target can somehow surround himself with a Fire-based Jutsu, the hurricane will be greatly weakened. This can be countered if the user has a water affinity as well as wind.

Requirements: High mastery of chakra control. Without this, the hurricane will be dispersed almost immediatly. Of course, a wind affinity is needed as well.

This jutsu is called Moonlight Hurricane because the hurricane is bathed in chakra, which can be slightly seen. This gives the jutsu a blueish white tint, as if bathed in moonlight.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #28
soudukage
Freshmen Academy Student

soudukage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

style:lighting and wind
name:chisengan
description:a mix of rasengan and chidori
weakness:cant be stoped
whoever comes upon the chidori will be killed
Old 07-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #29
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

earth style: quicksand
Strenght: Water
Weakness: Lightning
Description: Small area around your opponent gets turned to quicksand restricting his moves more with every action he takes. (kinda similiar to jiraiyas dark swamp.)

Wind Style: Current Blade.
Strenght : Lightning
Weakness : Fire
Description : an air current that you are able to make contact with(via touch) gets temporarely accelerated and infused with chakra and directed toward your opponent(s). Turning the current into a temporarely chakra blade that disappears after they make contact with something like the opponents or trees.

S-rank Variation
Wind Style: Current Blade Storm
Description: The same as above only you simoltainiously touch multiple currents. Delivering multiple severe cuts to your opponent.

Fire Style: Combustion cannon
Strenght: Wind
Description the user build up fire in their mouth like with great fireball jutsu only he build more pressure by holding it in longer. When he releases it it creates a cannonball / burst like effect. Its faster and more damaging then the great fire jutsu but its reach is shorter.

Lightning Style: Lightning Punch(also known as lightning spear)
Strenght : Earth
Weakness: Wind
Description: a mid range technique where the user forms the seal and then seemingly punches the air. Generating various sparks who through the air reach the enemy first numbs them a bit and then creates a small explosion.
Rank B

Water Style : Rain drop
Strenght: Fire
Weakness: earth
Description: user forms the seals during a rainy day. Instead of fallin as single rain drops
some of accumulate and form a giant waterball(the size of a skippyball) that crashes into your opponent from the air with a the momentum it gained in the air.
Rank C

S-Rank variation:
Water Style: Concussion Rain
Description: forming multiple giant waterballs the user creates a rain made entirely out of giant waterballs. Dangerous to be used around allies.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #30
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Frost style:Particle storm
Weakness:Fire
Range:Mid to long range
Description:The user after weaving the necessary hand seals,places their hands near the mouth about four inches in front of the users mouth.the air in the users lungs turns into particles of frost that is released from the mouth and gathers in the users hands increasing in amount of particles,once the gathered particles are released toward the target the particles cover a wide area creating a storm of frost particles that move at a average speed toward the target.if the target cannot protect themselves from the frost particles or counter the storm.they could suffer from freeze burn,breathing difficulties,reducing of movement speed and could receive minor damage from the frost particles.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 08-05-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:23 AM   #31
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So no more KG's I loved my steel eatIng termites and was hoping I could still use them

I would like to put my 2 cents on blood Jutsu, remember the old Fox Eyes blood jutsu, I viewed that as an Attribute boosting effect, what I'm trying to say is that blood jutsu should manly be about boosting your body's feats and healIng (aka only Medical nInja should have access to thIs jutsu class), like Fox Eyes would be used to better you eye sight and increase your reaction time. When blood jutsu used to boost your stats, you only lose chakura.

When used as an offensive jutsu, you should always have to pay the price of sacrificing YOUR OWN BLOOD to hurt your opponent, this means you lose both Chakura and blood in hopes of hurting your opponent

Example (and a you could use this jutsu if you like wc)

Blood Style: Steaming Blood Ball
Strength: Frost
Description: The user charges chakura on the palm of there hand, 1 second later blood comes out of the users sweat glands, forming into a red, steaming ball, the steam it self can burn, and the blood is 3 x the heat of a fever, 303 degrees, if the blood hits a surface that's not water, the heat will rise thanks to the chakura in it, if someone steps on it or falls on the puddle, they will get a bad burn, if they touch the steam, they will get a minor burn, the user loses 1 pint of blood however, so they must make sure this jutsu hits or is used will as a trap.

Last edited by Raiden; 08-08-2012 at 07:43 AM.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:53 AM   #32
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

are you still accepting jutsu
Old 08-10-2012, 07:49 AM   #33
anotherperson
Academy Graduate

anotherperson is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Fire Style: Flame Dragon
Stength: Melts Frost. Burns Plant.
Weakness: Water weakens/puts out flame. Takes two ninjas to summon.
Description: The ninjas summon an extremely powerful dragon made entirely of flames. Can incinerate the enemy by breathing fire, or charging at the enemy, causing them to be engulfed in the dragon's body.

Wind Style: Fuel Fire Dragon (C-S Rank)
Strength: --
Weakness: Must be used on Fire Dragon. Cannot be used on Fire Dragon if it has already been subject to Feed Fire Dragon.
Description: The intensity of fire depends on how much oxygen it is using. The Wind Style ninja blows air, thus giving the fire dragon more oxygen, increasing its power.
------B: Fire Dragon attack power increases by 15%.
------A: Fire Dragon attack power increases by 20%.
------S: Fire Dragon attack power increases by 25%.

Plant Style: Feed Fire Dragon (C-S Rank)
Strength: --
Weakness: Must be used on Fire Dragon. Cannot be used on Fire Dragon if it has already been subject to Fuel Fire Dragon.
Description: Wood and other plant material are used to increase intensity of the flames.
------B: Fire Dragon attack power increases by 15%.
------A: Fire Dragon attack power increases by 20%.
------S: Fire Dragon attack power increases by 25%.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:06 AM   #34
anotherperson
Academy Graduate

anotherperson is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sand Style: Sand Dragon
Strength: Does not easily conduct Lightning. Plants cannot make photosynthesis while covered in sand.
Weakness: Water turns sand to slush, fire turns it into glass, and wind blows it away. Takes to ninja to create.
Description: The ninjas create a terrifying dragon out of sand, can tear down the enemy by breathing deadly sandstorms. It can also swallow an enemy, sending them deep down into the dragon's stomach (which is somewhere far beneath the sand).

How to Make: Sand Dragon Glass Bomb
Step 1: Bake dragon at 1000 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 Turn. To attain maximum glassiness, a Rank D or higher Fire Style Jutsu is required.

Step 2: Allow glass to cool down for one turn.

Step 3: Attach paper bombs on the now cooled and glassified dragon.

Step 4: Shield yourself and any friendly ninjas with some sort of powerful defensive Jutsu.

Step 5: Let a rip by throwing a kunai at one of the paper bombs. This will make an explosion causing tons of deadly glass raining from the sky.

Step 6: Watch as all of your enemies take tons of Sand-style damage from the millions of razor shards of glass raining from the heavens.

Last edited by anotherperson; 08-10-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:42 AM   #35
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Plant Style: Botanical Sage
Strength: N/A
Weakness: N/A
Description: User Gathers life energy from living things around you to allow you to enter Botanical Sage mode. All plant moves by the user are strengthened, and your speed/durability/strength is increased. Keep it going an extra turn for 3CP each turn extended.

Old 06-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #36
Montay Uchia 17
Freshmen Academy Student

Montay Uchia 17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ninja art: Rasendori
Strength: Wind
Description: The user uses Ninja Art: Shaping Technique, to combine Rasengan, and Chidori. The user must be able to shift chakra natures. Once the chakra natures of fire and wind are combined, the user must infuse the spherical orb with massive amounts of chakra, and condense it to the size as a pea. The user then opens a dimension to space, and travels through it. In the space dimension time does not exist, so while the user is running through space, the opponent does not see the user.In the time it takes to get from one side of the field to the other, the opponent only has time to blink. When the move connects it breaks through the skin and obliterates the atoms in the body, while the massive density of chakra keeps the opponent weighed down, if the opponent is strong enough, the chidori effect will come in. The chidori effect shreds the opponent to peices, and stuns them completely so that mobility is impossible. Once the move resides, the remaining chakra opens a portal to time, and speeds up the area by 1000 years, making the contacted area disintegrate almost instantly. Once all of this applies, the real worlds time has only gone by a total of 6.1663 seconds. The hand seals for this move are: Tiger, Hare, Monkey, Ox, Hare, Tiger, Boar, Dog, Bird, Dragon, Horse, Tiger.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #37
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Animal Style: Beast transformation jutsu
Strength: depends on chosen animal
Weakness: depends on chosen animal
Description: user can morph into any summoning animal they want and pick up all their stats, they can also just transform parts of their body
Limitations: Kekkei Genkai
Hand seals required: tiger, serpent, dragon, ox then clap hands together

Last edited by marissa; 06-11-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #38
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Guys, this bump was totally unnecessary. The WS was shut down months ago, due to barely any activity, and the fact users only wanted it for the custom avatar's.

We do, however, have a new system. The Naruto RP section! Contact Shisko Shi for information.

Old 06-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #39
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That being said, I think we're done here.
Closed Thread