Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #41
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Deidara vs Kurotsuchi

Dediara wins
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:53 PM   #42
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
Dediara wins
look PoP you've been playing this game long enough to know not to make asinine spam posts like this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:54 PM   #43
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Nixu Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
look PoP you've been playing this game long enough to know not to make asinine spam posts like this
Uh... what? PoP didn't make another account did he? I know it's none of my business, but I was confused.

On-topic:

I think Deidara could just try the same strategy he used against Itachi. Most likely she would guard against the bomb coming towards her and be blown up by C1 centipede coming from underground. She can't counter with genjutsu. Even if she didn't die by that, she can't defend herself forever if Deidara attacks from outside her attack range (like how he was flying away from Gaara's sand).
Nixu Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:04 AM   #44
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Dediara wins
PoP, man, you gotta stop this endless cryfest, you're banned here, you've made some expert BG'ers quit, seriously, leave. Nobody even wants you here anymore, you've caused enough , your worse than Topchef… All you are now is a loner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sir Michael is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:19 AM   #45
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

What exactly is so bad about me?
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:10 AM   #46
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixu Hyuga View Post
Uh... what? PoP didn't make another account did he? I know it's none of my business, but I was confused.
PoP's showing his true colors as nothing but a lying scumbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixu Hyuga View Post
On-topic:

I think Deidara could just try the same strategy he used against Itachi. Most likely she would guard against the bomb coming towards her and be blown up by C1 centipede coming from underground. She can't counter with genjutsu. Even if she didn't die by that, she can't defend herself forever if Deidara attacks from outside her attack range (like how he was flying away from Gaara's sand).
thank you for the detailed reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
What exactly is so bad about me?
you have a hair trigger temper worse than mine and you don't handle being told you're wrong very well

also..y'know threatening to rape and murder children

considering this forums history that's not something the community takes too, in facts its a one way ticket to being seen as a total scumbag with a hard to live down..rep

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:40 PM   #47
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
We all did. I hate dediara
Poor idiot troll got banned. Good riddance.

Deidara would vaporize the hell outta his former friend...

Last edited by Warrior3; 12-09-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deidara, kurotsuchi