Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #41
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Itachi vs Hidan

It's sad how in the beginning of it all you were fun and challenging to debate with....but now your just pitiful
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #42
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

You shouldn't try so hard on my spite threads because I'm doing this out of complete boredom
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #43
Gentlefist
Super Banned

smh...well Itachi wins

1-Hidan is not getting blood with Itachi speed
2-Itachi can damage Hidan from afar with katon
3-Itachi tricks and damages Hidan with clones
4-Itachi casts finger genjtusu on Hidan
5-Itachi is not going to sit and watch while Hidan does his ritual
Old 06-12-2013, 08:49 PM   #44
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

He can't win without those eyeballz
Old 06-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #45
Gentlefist
Super Banned

^You do realize that 1-5 has NOTHING to do with eyeballs
Old 06-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #46
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

no m.s huh, i still say itachi wins, despite his m.s itachi still has a great arsenal of techinques, i say rednails technique GG

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #47
Gentlefist
Super Banned

He means NO sharigan at all. No basic sharigan. no visual genjutsu No MS. No susanoo no amaterasu. No 3 tomoe sharigan.

It's like he is fighting with normal base eyes.

His eyes have no commas and are not red

But Itachi still wins
Old 06-12-2013, 08:59 PM   #48
topchef
Banned

No he doesn't. He becomes another offereing to Jashin and all Uchiha fans will be butthurt and throwing grenades at Kishi.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:59 PM   #49
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

GS: like i said rednails techinique GG

proof chef?

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #50
topchef
Banned

When Itachi attacks him he will wake Hidan from the gengutsu then Hidan proceeds to get his blood and game over.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #51
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
When Itachi attacks him he will wake Hidan from the gengutsu then Hidan proceeds to get his blood and game over.
really? itachi is a long range fighter with jutsu, how will hidan get his blood?, and dont forget this dude is a master of clones

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #52
topchef
Banned

He gets his blood using his scythe and wire. Hidan is fast too. All I'm hearing on this thread is Itachi is so uber and fast but you forget Hidan is fast too and unpredictable. Exploding clones won't even touch Hidan. He's a mid range fighter with great reflexes,speed,and he's unpredictable as long as he has that scythe and cable.

If Itachi shoots a fireball then Hidan can just rush right through it suprising Itachi with his immortality and then tag him. It's not impossible even Sasuke injured his leg with a damn shuriken.

Itachi is not raptor jesus
Old 06-12-2013, 09:17 PM   #53
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
He gets his blood using his scythe and wire. Hidan is fast too. All I'm hearing on this thread is Itachi is so uber and fast but you forget Hidan is fast too and unpredictable. Exploding clones won't even touch Hidan. He's a mid range fighter with great reflexes,speed,and he's unpredictable as long as he has that scythe and cable.

If Itachi shoots a fireball then Hidan can just rush right through it suprising Itachi with his immortality and then tag him. It's not impossible even Sasuke injured his leg with a damn shuriken.

Itachi is not raptor jesus
LOL!!! at the last comment

anyway hidan has speed but he's not that fast, itachi can snap his wire if he throws his scythe leaving hidan open, he proceeds to attacking with clones and thus for, super explosion GG

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-12-2013, 09:17 PM   #54
Gentlefist
Super Banned

WE have given proof that Itachi is faster. He is AT LEAST on par with Saskue who is also faster than Hidan. Even you said they were both about equal. Givin the distance and their speed it wont be easy for Hidan to get blood. Especially with clones and paperbombs and katon. Itachi is not on Asuma's level

Lol how would exploding clones not touch hidan? idc cuz crow clones or shadow clones will. The clones would go towards him.

Itachi knows of his immortality

Itachi injured his leg because Itachi was losing eye sight. This is healthy Itachi.

Hidan is not a raptor either.

Itachi can just use his finger genjutsu. It will paralyze and stop Hidan from fighting.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #55
topchef
Banned

Itachi doesn't know crap about Hidan he was never partnered with him or met him in person. He never mentioned being immortal at their little Akatsuki hologram club meetings either.

Itachi loses because he can't put Hidan down with anything. Bomb clones will be dodged.

By keeping up with Sasuke you mean getting injured by a shuriken? Without his eyes Hidan will overwhelm him.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #56
Gentlefist
Super Banned

When they died Kisame commented about being surprise that the zombie duo died. Everyone knew what he meant. Nobody was confused. Especially since Kisame and Itachi hang out. Thus by that term the "zombie duo" they know he is immortal. Plus Itachi has been surprised before but that did not stop him

he kept up with saskue better than hidan would. Plus Itahi was nearly blind.

smh...well Itachi wins

1-Hidan is not getting blood with Itachi speed
2-Itachi can damage Hidan from afar with katon
3-Itachi tricks and damages Hidan with clones
4-Itachi casts finger genjtusu on Hidan
5-Itachi is not going to sit and watch while Hidan does his ritual
Old 06-12-2013, 10:20 PM   #57
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Itachi is not physically fast.. he was only able to react quickly cause of Sharingan, hence his quick thinking and reacting image. On foot, Akatsuki members are all fast, especially Hidan. Orochimaru himself said that Itachi's impressive kunai training was due to the SHARINGAN. So I take it back about him being skilled; it's simply the sharingan that gives him such great insight. Hidan fights in close combat all the time, so he is far more experience than Itachi in that field, not to mention that his abilities compliment close range attacks.

[Edit] Hidan is obsessed with enduring pain, so no psychological damage will happen to him.. Hidan will laugh his pain off and wait for Itachi to run out of chakra Itachi has chakra limits.. he could never use too much of his "arsenal" in one fight. He has no destructive blows capable of immobilizing Hidan and without prep like Shikamaru, even his intelligence cannot counter Hidan. Unless you are saying that Shikamaru is dumber than Itachi?

Hidan will not lose by being outsmarted without PREP, and he can sustain anything Itachi throws at him without sharingan hax. Asuma needed WIND chakra blades to decapitate him. Itachi cannot decapitate or immobilize Hidan, especially when Shikamaru needed his ultimate surprise plot bind plus wind chakra for it. Hidan has shown great stamina feats unlike Itachi, so will wear Itachi out.

Last edited by Kananda; 06-12-2013 at 10:26 PM.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:59 AM   #58
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Nixu Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Itachi is not physically fast.. he was only able to react quickly cause of Sharingan, hence his quick thinking and reacting image. On foot, Akatsuki members are all fast, especially Hidan. Orochimaru himself said that Itachi's impressive kunai training was due to the SHARINGAN. So I take it back about him being skilled; it's simply the sharingan that gives him such great insight. Hidan fights in close combat all the time, so he is far more experience than Itachi in that field, not to mention that his abilities compliment close range attacks.

First, you claim that Itachi is not physically fast, then you contradicted yourself by saying that all Akatsuki members are fast. By "Physical" speed, I assume you are talking about running speed or handseal weaving speed. The only thing that Itachi is slower in is reaction speed (which everyone seems to think makes him have the reaction speed of PTS Sakura). Sharingan simply allows him to use precognition to see the next actions of moving targets, not a set of stationary targets. He can likely do all of that without sharingan. Next, you begin to claim he is not skilled which is just ridiculous. He became chief of the ANBU black ops while at an extremely young age (in addition to all his other victories and one-shots of S-Rank and A-Rank ninja).

[Edit] Hidan is obsessed with enduring pain, so no psychological damage will happen to him.. Hidan will laugh his pain off and wait for Itachi to run out of chakra Itachi has chakra limits.. he could never use too much of his "arsenal" in one fight. He has no destructive blows capable of immobilizing Hidan and without prep like Shikamaru, even his intelligence cannot counter Hidan. Unless you are saying that Shikamaru is dumber than Itachi?
That's not the point of using finger genjutsu. It will simply be used to constrict him, so Itachi can chop his head off. He doesn't have some magical durability that makes him be able to withstand decapitation. Need proof? Why is it that he blocks explosive kunai that are coming toward him? With his magical durability, he should just take the brunt of the blast. The reason is that explosive kunai (something Itachi carries on his person) can still damage him and so can the exploding clone. Better yet, when Hidan blocks with his triple-bladed scythe, the cord is going to break like it did last time. Then bye bye to Hidan's impossible to dodge midrange attacks. You know, the ones that barely scratched a character slower than Itachi because he had to protect his teammates (if I'm not mistaken, Itachi doesn't have anyone to protect but himself.)

Hidan will not lose by being outsmarted without PREP, and he can sustain anything Itachi throws at him without sharingan hax. Asuma needed WIND chakra blades to decapitate him. Itachi cannot decapitate or immobilize Hidan, especially when Shikamaru needed his ultimate surprise plot bind plus wind chakra for it. Hidan has shown great stamina feats unlike Itachi, so will wear Itachi out.
Yeah, because Asuma and Shikamaru needed loads of prep to leave Hidan's head on the ground for Kakuzu to retrieve. While we're at it, Kakashi needed to study Hidan for years in advance to outsmart him with a simple, non-explosive clone while he was being surrounded as well by 2-3 of Kakuzu's masks. Once again, Hidan was nearly decapitated by a chunin. A chunin. Not a S-Rank shinobi who was once chief of ANBU black ops. Hidan has frequently dodged and blocked normal kunai and explosive kunai. Why would he do that unless he could be hurt by them? Why would he dodge Shikamaru's shadows if he thought he could resist anything he did? Honestly, I don't see this fight lasting long enough for stamina to be a factor.

Finger genjutsu puts Hidan under, then one of Itachi's shadow, crow, or exploding clones goes over and decapitates him. Hidan doesn't have any anti-genjutsu feats, and simply not looking at Itachi's finger is a poor, kindergarten-level argument that has never been achieved by anybody besides for Guy (which is still if-y). Itachi breaks the scythe's chord with explosive kunai or exploding clones, eliminating his mid-range offense. A lack of mid-range attacks means that it is not unreasonable to assume that Itachi can at least defend himself decently as all of Hidan's surprise attacks have gone out the window. Using clones, substitutions, and water and fire styles should give him enough space to eventually find a way to go in for the kill.

But Kanada, I apologize if it seems I'm singling you out. All I'm trying to say is that while Hidan is an underestimated character, I also think that people should stop giving him too much credit. I believe that while he is potentially dangerous opponent for many, he is a one-trick pony that isn't in the same league as any other S-Rank shinobi and many A-Rank shinobi. I'm sure the reason for this spite thread is to attempt to say Itachi is a one-trick pony, but with his clones, finger genjutsu, water and fire style attacks, handseal and movement speeds, shurikenjutsu, and intelligence, he's still a match for most shinobi if not the winner in MOST (at least 90%) cases.

Last edited by Nixu Hyuga; 06-13-2013 at 02:15 AM.
Nixu Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:24 AM   #59
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Right. He only managed to free Naruto and Killer Bee from Nagato's clutches, while simultaneously sticking kunai into the eyes of the outer path, all without Nagato reacting.
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:46 AM   #60
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei View Post
Right. He only managed to free Naruto and Killer Bee from Nagato's clutches, while simultaneously sticking kunai into the eyes of the outer path, all without Nagato reacting.
That was "reaction timing", not physical foot speed. That was all mental insight which is what I said sharingan gives him.

@ Nixu Hyuga I disagree that Hidan is a one trick pony. His bloodlust technique isn't what makes him strong. He was mopping the floor with Asuma and Shikamaru before he went into that form. He goes into that mode only to finish off his opponents, but before that he fought Asuma very skilfully. He fought Asuma and Chiriku, two of the most powerful fire nation shinobi alone.. not to mention that he pushed Kakashi to his absolute limits WHICH in fact it was stated that Kakashi could only barely dodge thanks to his sharingan. That is enough proof that sharingan gave Kakashi the luxury of evasiveness. Kakuzu said it himself. Hidan is actually a very strong S rank shinobi even without his bloodlust since he pushed 3 of the strongest fire shinobi to their limits. His taijutsu prowess alone was enough to beat them, the immortality/bloodlust technique was just a bonus addition to make him Akatsuki worth and unbelievably over powered, but somehow people don't seem to get that just because he seems weak compared to Kakuzu. Hidan is a really good fighter even without his abilities, so everyone can just stop right now with the assumption that he is a one trick pony. In close range battle, Itachi will be equally as pressured as Kakashi at least, except that he has no sharingan for hax reflexes. Hidan even landed a surprise blow on Asuma, who was a close ranged fighting expert. Itachi is great, but his taijutsu is not equivalent to Hidan, Asuma or even Kakashi. Itachi isn't a god.. he can be pressured in battle too, especially without sharingan.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hidan, itachi