Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-17-2011, 08:20 PM   #21
XxSharinganxX
Genin

XxSharinganxX saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Kakashi vs. Jiraiya

Kakashi would lose this one, Jiraiya a very strong summoning technique and Kakshi has no way of beating it
XxSharinganxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:47 PM   #22
shresthabijay26
Freshmen Academy Student

shresthabijay26 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKY.KAKASHI View Post
@ von

loooool lol lol , i just rod what u just said in the other threat (jiraya and oro vs kakashi and gai )

u said base jiraya is faster than kakashi , and i ignored that .

u said that base jirya has more ninjutsu and superior ones that kaakshi (even that kakashi hyped to have more than 1000 jutsu , and kumai is >>>> all base jirya jutsu ) and i ignored that .

but u said that jirya is equal or more intelligent than kakashi , and this is was the point that i started to ignore u simply , so now jirya is smarter than kakashi lool .

u are either a troll or hater , if u are the 1st one then good luck , and if u are the 2nd one i highly advice u to dont see the next chapters , cuz it will bring allote of disappointment 4 u since kakashi and gai will hold their Owen in a faight u are thinking that they dont belong to .
u made me laugh. It seems that u r great fan of kakash (but ofcouse not as great as me)
Kakashi is the best and will always be
shresthabijay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:49 PM   #23
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well with that OP Kakashi can counter anything Jiryria throws out. Jiryria is not much
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:53 AM   #24
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Jiraiya was able to fend of a respectable number of paths, and displayed great tactical skills, chakra usage, and techniques.

Kakashi was able to take out one path with kamui.

Factor out sage mode for Jiraiya, and he's still sitting better than Kakashi.

The main thing for me is that in his fight against the paths, Jiraiya displayed great power, to me, than Kakashi has. This is without kamui and sage mode.

jiraiya is just versatile, and good at working with what he's got, and the situation he's in.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #25
Gentlefist
Super Banned

What are you talking about? His summonings did all of the work and they just ran away. Jiryria did not defeat any path in base.

Kakashi fought the strongest path without knowledge. Jiryria fought 2 of the weakest paths and then 2nd strongest one.

Don't use A>B>C hype logic. Especially when they fought different paths in different situations

How does jiryria counter
-beast running Jutsu
-Kakashi blocks his attacks with earth wall
-jiryria can't overcome kakashi's speed
-multiple clone Jutsu

Kakashi wins
Old 06-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #26
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

This is some copy paste from NaruWiki:
Spoiler:
His strength was so great that Ebisu asserted he was the only one powerful enough to kill Orochimaru during his Invasion of Konoha, and even powerful members of the S-rank criminal organisation Akatsuki were either easily subdued like Konan, while others like Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki, a Mangekyo Sharingan user and former member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist respectively, opted not to face the Sannin in battle, fearing that the very best they could do together against Jiraiya would end in a stalemate. Kisame even admitted that he was no match for Jiraiya saying he was "on a whole other level". Itachi stated that even if they had reinforcements, the result would be no different. Minato Namikaze also acknowledged his master's power, skills, and mindset. Even Nagato the leader of Akatsuki and a former student of his who possessed the legendary Rinnegan was nearly defeated despite outnumbering Jiraiya, causing the younger opponent to marvel his abilities, stating that he would not have defeated Jiraiya had he had prior knowledge of his "secret" - though we are factoring out sage mode

Jiraiya was the Toad Sage, of course he's going to use summonings. Don't forget that that summons like Gamabunta need their respect to be earned.

Jiraiya has shown great durability as well, so unless he gets hit through the heart with a raikiri, I don't think he's going down that easily.

He could summon his toad to escape some jutsu, the toad jumping away, then use a jutsu with the toad. In which case, if Kakashi uses the earth wall, he could summon a toad on top of him to crush him. I think that'd be pretty hilarious.

Jiraiya was able to keep up with Pein. I think speed-wise he is doing just fine. Though I do believe Kakashi has an edge in speed. Jiraiya can also clone, and has hair techniques.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #27
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kakashi would need sharingan to copy Jiraya and that tires him out quickly, Jirayas summoning are also on a whole other level from Kakashis. Rasengan can counter Kakashis only original jutsu, and every jutsu i've seen Kakashi use has a counter from Jiraya from what I have observed. CQC seems like Jiraya wins again.
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #28
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

This thread made me laugh, jiyra rapes horriblely. How does he counter the massive toad oil wave larger then a football stadium with a mud wall. What are you smoking because I want some because with the arument your trying to make it must be strong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:34 PM   #29
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
Jiraiya was the Toad Sage, of course he's going to use summonings. Don't forget that that summons like Gamabunta need their respect to be earned.

Jiraiya has shown great durability as well, so unless he gets hit through the heart with a raikiri, I don't think he's going down that easily.

He could summon his toad to escape some jutsu, the toad jumping away, then use a jutsu with the toad. In which case, if Kakashi uses the earth wall, he could summon a toad on top of him to crush him. I think that'd be pretty hilarious.

Jiraiya was able to keep up with Pein. I think speed-wise he is doing just fine. Though I do believe Kakashi has an edge in speed. Jiraiya can also clone, and has hair techniques.
Yeah Jiryria will use the summonings so? He will STILL lose.

Kakashi has also shown great stamina and durability. And Kakahsi does not need a lightingblade to the heart to Jiryria to win

If Gama tries to jump and land on Kakashi then Kakshi goes underground to dodge

Jiryria kept up with the 2nd strongest path and 2 of the weakest. While Kakashi outsmarted and stalled then made a plan against the STRONGEST path (with help from Deva) not to mention Kakashi was taken by surprise and had lack of knowledge.

So? Jiryria has only been able to make ONE clone (and that was in sage mode) Wave Arc pts kakashi made MULTIPLE clones. Plus Kakashi also has lighting clones.

Hair tech get cut by lighting blade or dodged by going underground

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
Kakashi would need sharingan to copy Jiraya and that tires him out quickly, Jirayas summoning are also on a whole other level from Kakashis. Rasengan can counter Kakashis only original jutsu, and every jutsu i've seen Kakashi use has a counter from Jiraya from what I have observed. CQC seems like Jiraya wins again.
Lol at what's in red. PLEASE! Give me a chp of the last time Kakashi was tired from using a basic sharigan and copying jutsu. Only MS gives Kakashi issues now.
Jiryria can only use rasengan with ONE HAND
Kakashi can use Lightingblade with TWO HANDS
Plus Kakashi is fast enough to dodge it
how does Jiryria win CQC when kakashi is faster than Jiryria and Kakashi has better taijutus feats fighting Guy n Hidan
Kakashi counters his katon with doton or by copying the katon or Kakashi uses suiton or Kakashi goes underground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
This thread made me laugh, jiyra rapes horriblely. How does he counter the massive toad oil wave larger then a football stadium with a mud wall. What are you smoking because I want some because with the arument your trying to make it must be strong.
To dodge that Kakashi
-goes underground
-uses his superior speed to get on gama
-uses genjutsu on Gama
Old 06-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #30
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
Yeah Jiryria will use the summonings so? He will STILL lose. Proof?

Kakashi has also shown great stamina and durability. And Kakahsi does not need a lightingblade to the heart to Jiryria to win Jiraiya has took a direct shot from the four tails with minimal damage

If Gama tries to jump and land on Kakashi then Kakshi goes underground to dodge There is a jutsu that summons a completely different frog than the one he is on. He could just rinse and repeat this jutsu everytime Kakashi uses the wall. Speaking of which, I believe Jiraiya's collaboration jutsu would have enough force to break it.

Jiryria kept up with the 2nd strongest path and 2 of the weakest. While Kakashi outsmarted and stalled then made a plan against the STRONGEST path (with help from Deva) not to mention Kakashi was taken by surprise and had lack of knowledge. In the words of yourself, "Don't use A>B>C hype logic" also, Kakashi had Kamui in this situation.

So? Jiryria has only been able to make ONE clone (and that was in sage mode) Wave Arc pts kakashi made MULTIPLE clones. Plus Kakashi also has lighting clones.
I'm sure he could just grow more hair, the point is it can be used to take out excess number of clones at once.

Jiryria can only use rasengan with ONE HAND A BIG ONE MAN! Haha. Rasengan has an advantage over chidori/raikiri as is. The just has to make a rasengan big enough to cover his body, then clash it with Kashi's raikiri
Kakashi can use Lightingblade with TWO HANDS Is this in the manga? If not then it doesn't meet BG Default conditions. To be honest, I don't remember Kashi every whipping out the dual-lightning blades haha
how does Jiryria win CQC when kakashi is faster than Jiryria and Kakashi has better taijutus feats fighting Guy n Hidan Lol wut. Did you even read my last spoiler? Jiraiya is a Sanin, and was recommended over Kakashi for Hokage. Even Itachi said the best he could do was end things in a stalemate. Jiraiya has good taijutsu feats. I don't think Hidan was too fast. Base Gai, Kakashi, and Jiraiya should be around the same IMO
Kakashi counters his katon with doton or by copying the katon or Kakashi uses suiton or Kakashi goes underground
Can't copy a collaboration jutsu.

To dodge that Kakashi
-goes underground
-uses genjutsu on Gama Jiraiya is right there, he can break Gama out of it.
I do think Kakashi is faster, but I believe Jiraiya's taijutsu is on a similar level, if not better.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:13 PM   #31
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Kakashi has also shown great stamina and durability. And Kakahsi does not need a lightingblade to the heart to Jiryria to win Jiraiya has took a direct shot from the four tails with minimal damage

It was more than minimal damage. And Kakashi was great enough to STOP Naruot from going 4tails

If Gama tries to jump and land on Kakashi then Kakshi goes underground to dodge There is a jutsu that summons a completely different frog than the one he is on. He could just rinse and repeat this jutsu everytime Kakashi uses the wall. Speaking of which, I believe Jiraiya's collaboration jutsu would have enough force to break it.
Nobody said anything about a wall. I say he would go underground...which you didn't counter
Jiryria kept up with the 2nd strongest path and 2 of the weakest. While Kakashi outsmarted and stalled then made a plan against the STRONGEST path (with help from Deva) not to mention Kakashi was taken by surprise and had lack of knowledge. In the words of yourself, "Don't use A>B>C hype logic" also, Kakashi had Kamui in this situation.

Happily! So let's agree to not use the Pain battle

I'm sure he could just grow more hair, the point is it can be used to take out excess number of clones at once.

The clones would dogde or they would cut it down like Kakashi did with one clone to cut the bijju

Jiryria can only use rasengan with ONE HAND A BIG ONE MAN! Haha. Rasengan has an advantage over chidori/raikiri as is. The just has to make a rasengan big enough to cover his body, then clash it with Kashi's raikiri

When has Jiryria made a Big rasengan in his base form? I want a chapter and page please. Quantity>Quality. Plus Kakahsi is fast enough to dodge the rasengan
Kakashi can use Lightingblade with TWO HANDS Is this in the manga? If not then it doesn't meet BG Default conditions. To be honest, I don't remember Kashi every whipping out the dual-lightning blades haha

Kakashi used 2 lighting blades to counter Kakazu's lighting based jutsu.
chp 334 pg 16
how does Jiryria win CQC when kakashi is faster than Jiryria and Kakashi has better taijutus feats fighting Guy n Hidan Lol wut. Did you even read my last spoiler? Jiraiya is a Sanin, and was recommended over Kakashi for Hokage. Even Itachi said the best he could do was end things in a stalemate. Jiraiya has good taijutsu feats. I don't think Hidan was too fast. Base Gai, Kakashi, and Jiraiya should be around the same IMO

Just because he is a sannin does not mean he is better at CqC. Kakashi is faster than the Sannin but Jiryria is a sannin. Some things are better. Don't use rank as an excuse. You are using hype not feats. Plus give me example of this "great taijutsu"

Can't copy a collaboration jutsu.

which is why he goes underground.

To dodge that Kakashi
-goes underground
-uses genjutsu on Gama Jiraiya is right there, he can break Gama out of it.

how would they know they are in genjutsu??????
Kakashi could get Jiryria in genjutsu or vice versa.
How would they realize it??
It took a while for jiryria to notice the girl was under genjutsu

Tags
jiraiya, kakashi