Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-03-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Default Darui Vs Konan

Prep Time - None

Full Knowledge

Restrictions: Konan can only use Paper Sea 23 minutes after the battle has begun. Konan cannot spam Paper Clone's till the time limit of Paper Sea is reached.

Location - Ocean

Both start in the ocean, and both use chakra to walk on water.

Can Darui defeat Konan before she can pull off her ultimate move?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sir Michael; 06-03-2013 at 09:51 PM.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:59 PM   #2
The Powerup
Apprentice Genin

The Powerup saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Darui Vs Konan

Too much prep for paper sea. Darui uses water to his advantage/gale style
The Powerup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:04 AM   #3
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Powerup View Post
Too much prep for paper sea. Darui uses water to his advantage/gale style
What about 17 minutes?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:25 AM   #4
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Tsk tsk Sir Michael don't you understand? Akatsuki have been out of the picture for far too long, therefore current shinobi can beat them easily It looks like a good fight to me, but expect "Black panther GG" ect from the local forum dumbasses. There's no point in matching anyone without magical eyeball hax up against Darui cause he wins every time.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:40 AM   #5
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Tsk tsk Sir Michael don't you understand? Akatsuki have been out of the picture for far too long, therefore current shinobi can beat them easily It looks like a good fight to me, but expect "Black panther GG" ect from the local forum dumbasses. There's no point in matching anyone without magical eyeball hax up against Darui cause he wins every time.
Harharhar! Indeed.

Old 06-04-2013, 01:24 AM   #6
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Konan just paper logias daruis attacks. Or dodges since she can fly.

Then Bombs. Bombs everywhere.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:26 AM   #7
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Konan goes airborn and attacks with shikigami dance. Daruis only counter is black panther but according to jiraya konan has amazing defeses she can block or dodge by turning into paper. Darui could use water style to try and attack but I see konan just flying out of its reach. Konan wins with mid difficulty, sorry guys.

To be honest I don't think darui was alll that amazing at long range combat, tenten with bashosen outshined him imo
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #8
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Konan just paper logias daruis attacks. Or dodges since she can fly.

Then Bombs. Bombs everywhere.
Please name someone or tell me how one dodges Laser Circus
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #9
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Flying /scattering into idk how many pieces of paper

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #10
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Laser circus will just hit all the paper scattering. Its too accurate it has to be countered or you have to be massively faster
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #11
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Flying /scattering into idk how many pieces of paper
Seriously? Dauri would hit her before she would even go Into the sky much less divide herself
Old 06-10-2013, 05:54 PM   #12
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Konan flies about 200 meters up in the air,then waits for 23 minutes to pass.

And laughs at darui's fail attempts.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #13
Gentlefist
Super Banned

^look who posts without reading now!

Your logic is flawed.
But unlike you I'm not going to be an @$$ and ignore you.

Dauri is not going to stand there and watch as she flies into the air. He would hit her with laser circus before she gets away
Old 06-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #14
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^

can't konan turn into million pieces of paper and put herself back together?Laser circus can't hit all pieces,if you're not suggesting laser circus divides into a "bullet" for every piece of paper?
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #15
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
^

can't konan turn into million pieces of paper and put herself back together?Laser circus can't hit all pieces,if you're not suggesting laser circus divides into a "bullet" for every piece of paper?
Since when could Konan go intangible? If she could she would've split into paper when Obito choked her ass.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #16
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Again with your flawed thinking.

Even IF!!!! Konan could do that before the attack lands so what? The Jutsu has pros and cons. It is slow to seperate and to add up.

Plus the distance is not that far. Dauri can just go for the blitz. Konan has no great speed feats. Dauri kept up with raikage to try and hit saskue at the same time.

Plus lighting is the fastest of all the elemental attacks.

Konan dies before she can divide her whole body and fly into the sky
Old 06-10-2013, 07:31 PM   #17
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
Again with your flawed thinking.

Even IF!!!! Konan could do that before the attack lands so what? The Jutsu has pros and cons. It is slow to seperate and to add up.

Plus the distance is not that far. Dauri can just go for the blitz. Konan has no great speed feats. Dauri kept up with raikage to try and hit saskue at the same time.

Plus lighting is the fastest of all the elemental attacks.

Konan dies before she can divide her whole body and fly into the sky
Don't quote PrinceofPeace, Darui never kept up with Ay in speed

Konon still loses though because of laser circus and massive speed gap
Old 06-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #18
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
Konan goes airborn and attacks with shikigami dance. Daruis only counter is black panther but according to jiraya konan has amazing defeses she can block or dodge by turning into paper. Darui could use water style to try and attack but I see konan just flying out of its reach. Konan wins with mid difficulty, sorry guys.

To be honest I don't think darui was alll that amazing at long range combat, tenten with bashosen outshined him imo
did you jus say mid difficulty?! darui stomps, how can she dodge gale style

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #19
Gentlefist
Super Banned

I'm not quoting anyone

Prove me wrong i have proof-chp 461 pgs1-6
Old 06-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #20
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
I'm not quoting anyone

Prove me wrong i have proof-chp 461 pgs1-6
Thats not keeping up with Ay in speed. Ay was standing in one spot and all Darui did was run next to Ay who was already standing in one spot. Ay was just using a normal attack, that's why Juugo and Suigetsu were able to step in between the two before they attacked Sasuke. If Darui was as fast as Ay then he would have moved along side him when he blitz Sasuke but he didn't because Ay is too fast.

That wasn't a feat at all.

Konan still loses though.