Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #41
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Mekuto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The echoes
Posts: 1,878
Rep Power: 7
Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Your body flicker reference is a reverse summon...
__________________
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #42
topchef
Banned
 
topchef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,492
Rep Power: 0
topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
Your body flicker reference is a reverse summon...
No its not it was body flicker.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #43
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Kananda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sand Village
Posts: 603
Rep Power: 4
Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Lol a blade is made for cutting not breaking. The fact that a simple blade broke his iron tail means that it was very fragile. Chiyo being suprised isn't evidence. She didn't make Hiruko or Hiruko's tail. A blade is a blade and Hidan can break his tail with his blade. Hidan is physically stronger than the puppet and he was the first ninja in the entire manga to resist shadow bind in base using nothing but muscle.

Hiruko's tail was a piece of crap and that chapter proved it. None of his crap is sturdy so stop trying to act as if it is.

A blade is a blade. Was Kazekage's blade a super special magical blade forged by the god of blacksmith and used by the god of war to defeat the embodiment of all evil or something? Nope it was just a blade the same thing Hidan uses.
Chiyo's surprise that Hiruko's tail broke is more evidence than NO evidence like you are suggesting. Really? You're going to ignore Chiyo's surprise and make things up? Chiyo said that she KNEW about Hiruko except for one leg and the shell, hence proclaiming that the iron tail was always there. There has been scans of Hiruko's tail stopping Kankuro's puppet (which is very hard through sheer force) which is also WHY Kankuro had such a devastating reaction, because he was surprised that his puppet was so easily immobilized. Also in arc 2, a photo of Hiruko shows that he lifted a shinobi like he was nothing into the air.

This is ENOUGH proof. You saying that Hiruko's tail is not sturdy is a very weak assumption based on no evidence at all. 3rd Kazekage's puppet did have advanced blades, because Iron sand was embedded into it.

Why do you think "Iron sand" is the strongest sand village jutsu? After seeing the 4th and 5th Kazekage's incredible sand's strength it is still official that Iron sand conquers all. So yes, it is an extremely superior substance that could make any blade shatter, even Hidan's scythe.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:27 AM   #44
topchef
Banned
 
topchef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,492
Rep Power: 0
topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Chiyo's surprise that Hiruko's tail broke is more evidence than NO evidence like you are suggesting. Really? You're going to ignore Chiyo's surprise and make things up? Chiyo said that she KNEW about Hiruko except for one leg and the shell, hence proclaiming that the iron tail was always there. There has been scans of Hiruko's tail stopping Kankuro's puppet (which is very hard through sheer force) which is also WHY Kankuro had such a devastating reaction, because he was surprised that his puppet was so easily immobilized. Also in arc 2, a photo of Hiruko shows that he lifted a shinobi like he was nothing into the air.

This is ENOUGH proof. You saying that Hiruko's tail is not sturdy is a very weak assumption based on no evidence at all. 3rd Kazekage's puppet did have advanced blades, because Iron sand was embedded into it.

Why do you think "Iron sand" is the strongest sand village jutsu? After seeing the 4th and 5th Kazekage's incredible sand's strength it is still official that Iron sand conquers all. So yes, it is an extremely superior substance that could make any blade shatter, even Hidan's scythe.
Nothing you're saying makes any sense at all. First of all Chiyo didn't make Hiruko or his weapons. Sasori catching Crow with his tail isn't a durability feat. Do you even know what durability means? Him catching Crow isn't even a feat at all since he was aiming for Deidara and ignoring Sasori that's why Sasori got pissed.

The tail was shattered by a blade, the same thing Hidan uses. It wasn't a special magical blade dude, it was just a damn poison coated blade. That just showed that the tail isn't durable at all.

"Me saying Hiruko's tail isn't sturdy based on no evidence is a very weak assumption," it got broken by a blade and that's not evidence? The tail is fragile, get over it.

Sasori has never lifted another ninja with his tail, stop making up feats.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #45
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Kananda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sand Village
Posts: 603
Rep Power: 4
Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Sasori has lifted up a ninja with his tail. Lol. Up into the air while fighting 2 other guys.

Having the strength to stop Crow also means it is durable, or else a full force Crow charging at Deidara would have crushed the tail? It had the power to STOP Crow and the tail didn't even budge. That shows it is durable.

Yes, the Kazekage did use a magical hax blade cause Chiyo said so. It was a very special and unique blade that could cut through basically anything. Chiyo even tried to use Hiruko's tail as a DEFENSIVE weapon to the 3rd Kazekage and was extremely shocked when it shattered. There you go, it is durable based on assumption feats, which is better than no feats at all
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:41 AM   #46
Moment4Life
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 0
Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Wow topchef you really love hidan... Like too much.
Moment4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #47
topchef
Banned
 
topchef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,492
Rep Power: 0
topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Sasori has lifted up a ninja with his tail. Lol. Up into the air while fighting 2 other guys.

Having the strength to stop Crow also means it is durable, or else a full force Crow charging at Deidara would have crushed the tail? It had the power to STOP Crow and the tail didn't even budge. That shows it is durable.

Yes, the Kazekage did use a magical hax blade cause Chiyo said so. It was a very special and unique blade that could cut through basically anything. Chiyo even tried to use Hiruko's tail as a DEFENSIVE weapon to the 3rd Kazekage and was extremely shocked when it shattered. There you go, it is durable based on assumption feats, which is better than no feats at all
Show me the chapter where he lifts a shinobi. Catching Crow isn't a durability feat. Google the word durability. When the hell has crow ever bulldozed anything? All he did was wrap his tail around crow.

Sorry my friend but you resorted to baseless wanking. Iron tail gets shattered by Hidan's scythe unless you can throw some legit facts at me because that tail got wrecked by a mere blade and Hidan>iron tail.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #48
Moment4Life
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 0
Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Topchef, how does Hidan counter :

Torpedo-shaped left arm that launches shrapnel of senbon in all directions. A new addition since Chiyo last saw it twenty years ago.
Moment4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #49
topchef
Banned
 
topchef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,492
Rep Power: 0
topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moment4Life View Post
Topchef, how does Hidan counter :

Torpedo-shaped left arm that launches shrapnel of senbon in all directions. A new addition since Chiyo last saw it twenty years ago.
It gets dodged. Sakura and Chiyo dodged it effortlessly and he got pissed. Hidan is a better evader than the two.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #50
Hiei
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,355
Rep Power: 9
Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

The hell?

Sasori doesn't even have blood. What are you debating?
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #51
topchef
Banned
 
topchef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,492
Rep Power: 0
topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei View Post
The hell?

Sasori doesn't even have blood. What are you debating?
He does have blood and Hidan has full knowledge in this fight. The heart was leaking blood when he was stabbed,
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:00 AM   #52
Hiei
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,355
Rep Power: 9
Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

The heart. Yes.

He has to get to the heart first. Tossed around 100 puppets. If he manages to get blood from the heart, he's already won. So you're basically saying Hidan with a scythe and taijutsu versus Sasori's entire arsenal.
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:00 AM   #53
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,508
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
He does have blood and Hidan has full knowledge in this fight. The heart was leaking blood when he was stabbed,
Err how would hidan even break hiruko to reach said heart?

Probably anyone here will agree with you that hidans faster then hiruko and prob even sasori himself.

But that still doesnt enable him to break hiruko.

Sasori could just wait all day long and then bait hidan into some senbon/(other weapons hiruko has which i dont remember) by countering hidans attacks
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 06-10-2013 at 11:05 AM.
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #54
Moment4Life
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 0
Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
It gets dodged. Sakura and Chiyo dodged it effortlessly and he got pissed. Hidan is a better evader than the two.
Proof of your lies

Chiyo dodged it because she was a puppetmaster
Sakrua dodged it cuz she was a medic trained by Tsuande

How does Hidan dodge it? Those senbons are one of the most difficult things to dodge in the series unless you have somesort of knowledge/natural advantage.

Those senbon flew in every direction. it was a supplementary attack. When has Hidan dodged a supplementary attack.

ARE CAN YOU SAY HIDAN IS A GREAT DODGER!! He did not dodge the shadows and Asuma-his head got cut

ALSO

Hidan got caught by Shikamaru's shadows multiple times
Moment4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:05 AM   #55
topchef
Banned
 
topchef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,492
Rep Power: 0
topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Err how would hidan even break hiruko to reach said heart?
I've said this a billion times, Sasori will be forced to leave Hiruko when it runs out of weapons to summon the Kazekage puppet.

Debating with Sasori supporters is pointless because they ignore everything you say.

@Moment 4Life

Now you're starting to sound like a desperate idiot.

First, the shadows got Hidan at first because Asuma's job was to distract him. It was a good plan and Shikamaru even got Obito while he was distracted in the war arc with shadow hold

Second, Hidan was dodging those shadows effortlessly while focusing on Asuma once the fight started

Third, chapter 313 pages 10-11 a much better feat than dodging fodder senbon. Senbon is so basic.

Last edited by topchef; 06-10-2013 at 11:14 AM.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #56
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,508
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Maybe you didnt see it because i edited my post but sasori will still have hirukos tail.

Sasori could just wait all day long and then suprise attack/counter with the tail.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #57
Hiei
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,355
Rep Power: 9
Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Debating with Sasori supporters is pointless because they ignore everything you say.
Pot meet kettle.
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #58
Moment4Life
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 0
Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
I've said this a billion times, Sasori will be forced to leave Hiruko when it runs out of weapons to summon the Kazekage puppets.
I want to make it clear that I HATE Sasori more than Hidan
Spoiler:
Sasori should have killed Sakura


But PLEASE tell me how:

- Hidan dodges all of those Seonbon

Please provide me proof of how he would dodge all of them. Don't just say he dodges. How does he dodge without knowledge. How does he dodge without dodging a lot of stuff like that in the series. He has no experience dodging supplementary attacks. He cant wack them all away with his weapon.

Hidan would rush in then Hikuro would hit him with the senbon in the puppets mouth.
IT WOULD TAKE HIDAN BY SURPRISE

The best defense is a greater offense. Because Hidan is not piercing that puppet.
Moment4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #59
topchef
Banned
 
topchef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,492
Rep Power: 0
topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moment4Life View Post
I want to make it clear that I HATE Sasori more than Hidan
Spoiler:
Sasori should have killed Sakura


But PLEASE tell me how:

- Hidan dodges all of those Seonbon

Please provide me proof of how he would dodge all of them. Don't just say he dodges. How does he dodge without knowledge. How does he dodge without dodging a lot of stuff like that in the series. He has no experience dodging supplementary attacks. He cant wack them all away with his weapon.

Hidan would rush in then Hikuro would hit him with the senbon in the puppets mouth.
IT WOULD TAKE HIDAN BY SURPRISE

The best defense is a greater offense. Because Hidan is not piercing that puppet.
Bro Hidan has full knowledge in this fight and iron sand is even restricted. The TC set this up for Sasori to lose.

Hidan dodges the senbon the same same way Sakura and Chiyo did. I showed you a feat of why Hidan can do the same thing but better.

He dodged a massive 4 story building busting fireball from two tails fired directly in his face. Do you have any idea how impressive that feat is?

Sakura an Chiyo dodged those senbon and even smiled after doing it. They didn't struggle with them at all and Sasori got pissed off.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #60
Moment4Life
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 0
Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sasori vs Hidan

Idk
- what TC stands for
-why you brought up iron sand. I know it can't be used and I didn't mention it
-and why you bring up knowledge cuz knowledge does not help him dodge senbon

Hidan is not a medic trained by tsuande
Hidan is not a puppetmaster veteran
^that is why they dodged it and not hidan.

A fireball and a senbon are totally different things.
Comparing is stupid.

Dodging a supplementary attack is much harder than one big direct attack. The big attack is not going in evey dorecti
After all hidan was able to dodge the fireball but he could not dodge the shadows
Moment4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.