Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #41
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Ay Vs Orochimaru

I mean Orochimaru has been put into an infinate genjutsu, amaretsu'ed, Sasuke killed him, and then they pulled out of Anko's curse mark. Killing Orochimaru is next to impossible hurting isn't easy either seeing as he can shed and reattach his torso after being cut in half.

And if we are going with the current Orochimaru it's even worse, he has his jutsu, and full strength. I honestly don't see Ay outlasting a healthy Orochimaru.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #42
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

A current orochimaru should be more powerful. But for now we can't say much on it.

A could keeping bashing his body rendered useless and lariat his head sooner or later forcing Orochimaru to use oral rebirth.

But anyway.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #43
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

How does Orochimaru not have the ability to kill Ay. Oro was able to punch Naruto with 4 tails down. Oro was able to push Naruto with 4 tails hundreds of meters with his snake body and his sword of kusanagi. This was through trees as well. Oro has the physical ability to push around Naruto with 4 tails. That is saying something seeing as Naruto with 4 tails was able to shoot a ball of energy that completely engulfed three rashomon and create a giant crater in the middle of a forest.

I don't think Ay would be able to endure the fight. It is nearly impossible to kill Orochimaru. He has been cut in half on numerous occasions, and he just simply comes back. He has taken Tsunade punches, and he does not die. We also know that Tsunade is stronger than Ay because of the arm wrestling competition they had(I'm not sure if this is in the manga. I know it is in the anime). I also honestly don't see Ay's punches being stronger than Naruto's 4 tail punches. Those created giant craters in the ground.
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:33 AM   #44
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
LOLOLO

Orochimaru summoned rashomon AFTER Kn4 fired TBB,so yea he could and WILL summoned it before raikage gets to him off 50m starting distance,no doubt about this.

Did you see how big rashomon is?and how STRONG it is?Please prove to me raikage has the raw power of TBB to break it.

Also,he will need at least 4-5 seconds at least to get around it,and thats overestimating him.The moment you see 3 gigantic gates your first though is "w-t-f is this" then u analyze it,then u go around it this would take raikage 4-5 seconds minimum,also a lot of people dodged amaterasu and survived it,its not some ridiculous feat.

The 4-5 seconds is enough to summon manda and go inside his mouth if there is 1h prep.

I am assuming u cannot use techniques before fight with prep right?If you CAN then this is not even worth debating and is a total stomp.

Bottom line while raikage goes around rashomon gates,manda is summoned and its over from there.Raikage has no way to hurt manda,oro can just hide inside manda's mouth and summon minato,then minato goes out and oro concentrates 100% on controlling him.I am claiming raikage has no chance if battle hits that stage.
No one saw how strong it is as it literally got disintegrated by a non full power TBB. The raw power of a TBB isnt needed as 1. it wasnt a full power TBB and 2. Even the non full power TBB was overkill seeing as there was nothing left of the 3 rashomon gates.

A wasnt suprised by frikin black flames coming out of bleeding eyes. And A also isnt the type to analyze stuff he just charges his way through anything regardless of what it it as seen with sasuke enton defense.

Again the raikage is able to keep Bee in check and has fought and permanently injured the 8 tails by cutting it horn of manda is dead. Manda simply doesnt compare to a bijuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Orochimaru's Rahmons could sustain Kiba's ulti so I doubt that a punch could do it.

Then again, when Kakuzu punched down the Fire temple's Iron gate effortlessly, this could show that sheer force can break down a gate. Fire temple's gate was as strong as a gate comes, so I seriously doubt that the 3 Rashmons were stronger.

Now all is left to decide is if Raikage or Kakuzu have better strength capabilities. Kakuzu loses every time but let's not go there.
You have been here long enough to know the anime isnt canon. Canon feats only unless its specified in the OP.

Battling gyuki beats anything kakazu has ever done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyl View Post
How does Orochimaru not have the ability to kill Ay. Oro was able to punch Naruto with 4 tails down. Oro was able to push Naruto with 4 tails hundreds of meters with his snake body and his sword of kusanagi. This was through trees as well. Oro has the physical ability to push around Naruto with 4 tails. That is saying something seeing as Naruto with 4 tails was able to shoot a ball of energy that completely engulfed three rashomon and create a giant crater in the middle of a forest.

I don't think Ay would be able to endure the fight. It is nearly impossible to kill Orochimaru. He has been cut in half on numerous occasions, and he just simply comes back. He has taken Tsunade punches, and he does not die. We also know that Tsunade is stronger than Ay because of the arm wrestling competition they had(I'm not sure if this is in the manga. I know it is in the anime). I also honestly don't see Ay's punches being stronger than Naruto's 4 tail punches. Those created giant craters in the ground.
Tell me how is 4 tailed naruto comparable to A when A has easily kept up with the more powerfull KCM form.

His sword of kusanagi hasnt shown the penetrating power chidori has. And casually casually took it with no damage.

Oral rebirth costs a ton of chakra (confirmed by either sasuke or itachi) and oros chakra pool isnt infinite.

Also for you canon(manga) feats only unless OP specifies. Although madara has confirmed that tsunade is stronger then A but a moves alot faster then tsunade does which also adds to the strenght of his punches.

A cut gyukis horn, and casually broke rib cage susanoo and toppled madara in his susanoo. A's strenght is more then enough here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:44 AM   #45
Moment4Life
Super Banned

Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!

How would Oro damage Ay much less land a hit?
Moment4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:27 AM   #46
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
How would Oro damage Ay much less land a hit?

You just showed you totally ignored my posts and didn't care to read any of the thread,good job.

Quote:
Again the raikage is able to keep Bee in check and has fought and permanently injured the 8 tails by cutting it horn of manda is dead. Manda simply doesnt compare to a bijuu
He "fought" against gyuuki while gyuuki was chained down and unable to move,good feat.

Also 3rd raikage was there who took on Gyuuki alone,gyuuki had no chance to win whatsoever so i don't realize why do you see this as a good feat.

Also,Manda managed to live for a few minutes after full powered C0 explosion which created a giant crater in earth.Bring me something at least 1/3 as powerfull as CO that A has shown.Until then,he has no chance to hurt manda.

Also your so called "feat" that A cut down Gyuuki's horn is pretty much nothing as we have not ever seen how powerfull or hard to chop off the horn is.

Quote:
Raikage would just run around it. Why waste your time trying to break something when you can zip around it.

Now you can use Rashomon as means of buying some more time.

Thats exactly for what im using it here,simply for stalling A for a couple of seconds so orochimaru can summon manda,then he can go underground and hide in his mouth summoning minato.Then its pretty much over.

Will someone tell me how does A survive this!?

Orochimaru summons manda and goes inside his mouth,summons minato and is 100% focused on controlling him.Its over then.Incase you have a counter which i doubt seeing as you didn't provide any.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #47
Moment4Life
Super Banned

Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moment4Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!

That's because it made 0 cents so kudos to you to bud
Old 06-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #48
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He "fought" against gyuuki while gyuuki was chained down and unable to move,good feat.

Also 3rd raikage was there who took on Gyuuki alone,gyuuki had no chance to win whatsoever so i don't realize why do you see this as a good feat.

Also,Manda managed to live for a few minutes after full powered C0 explosion which created a giant crater in earth.Bring me something at least 1/3 as powerfull as CO that A has shown.Until then,he has no chance to hurt manda.

Also your so called "feat" that A cut down Gyuuki's horn is pretty much nothing as we have not ever seen how powerfull or hard to chop off the horn is.

Thats exactly for what im using it here,simply for stalling A for a couple of seconds so orochimaru can summon manda,then he can go underground and hide in his mouth summoning minato.Then its pretty much over.

Will someone tell me how does A survive this!?

Orochimaru summons manda and goes inside his mouth,summons minato and is 100% focused on controlling him.Its over then.Incase you have a counter which i doubt seeing as you didn't provide any.
Lets just say gyuki is more durable then manda will ever be.

Also note that he knocked atleast gyukis head down with that same chop.

Even a tied down gyuki is superior to manda in every way. Manda gets knocked down and turned into a purse. One could even argue that A is way too fast for manda to hit.

Not counting Hax he is the fastest shinobi we know of except maybe naruto in kcm/bijuu mode but thats also not his own speed.

The feat shows that A has the strenght to knock such a large creature down and permanently injure it. And supports that manda is no threat to A.

Managed to live for a few mins? C0 killed him. Him having some last words does not make him durable.

Edos and prep time are a gray area. The Dna could be considered part of oros standard equipment then again it could also not.

the ban on edo threads doesnt make it easier.

Again i doubt oro could pull off summoning+ getting into manda mouth before A gets to them(the dude kept up with instant teleportation) and according to the lore he did that multiple times. Manda himself also isnt that fast. A could probably prevent manda from going underground by knocking/chopping him down/away.

A intercepts manda from going underground(if he is summoned before oro gets ligerbombed). by chopping it down.

Not even sasuke with sharingan precog could do much except getting pummeled by a because thats how fast A is. How would oro be able to do everything you say before A reaches him.

Oro doesnt have a passive defense like sasukes enton.

I cannot emphasize enough how he kept up with instant teleportation.

Edit:

Also gyuki wasnt tied down enough to prevent him from killing someone he still was a dangerous foe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 06-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #49
Moment4Life
Super Banned

Ay would K.O. him with a one shot punch before Oro could even activate a jutsu. Oro can't hold him in that form.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:10 PM   #50
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The ignorance is strong in this one.

Quote:
Again i doubt oro could pull off summoning+ getting into manda mouth before A gets to them(the dude kept up with instant teleportation) and according to the lore he did that multiple times. Manda himself also isnt that fast. A could probably prevent manda from going underground by knocking/chopping him down/away.

He did summoning after tbb was fired...

Chopping manda down?ROFL?Dude manda's skin endured C0?yes he died but his skin was whole.Ay has no chance to chop him lol...also he doesn't have the strenght to knock down such a monster.Ay is the same size as a third of Manda's eyeball,if you wanna argue that he would knock him down you're just making a fool of yourself.

Manda isn't fast?Manga chapter 170 page 9

Idk what are you talking about,he escaped tsunade's SIGHT,and he is that massive.If thats not speed idk what is.

When oro summons manda hes on top of manda's head.Now you're telling me raikage can jump THAT much and knock oro off?hahahahha no.

all it takes to get into manda's mouth is for manda to open his mouth and oro can jump in.

Basically you're telling me that raikage closes the distance of 50 meters,knocks down manda,and uses liger bomb on oro...?seems legit.....

Quote:
Managed to live for a few mins? C0 killed him. Him having some last words does not make him durable.
Yes it does,give me a creature that has feats to survive C0 without being blown to pieces,even if for only for a few minutes/last words.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:54 PM   #51
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^ maybe it's your fandumbness that is blinding your judgement
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:12 PM   #52
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

^ counter my post then instead of posting that totally useless comment.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #53
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Counter what I said first like 3 posts ago.
I'm not countering what you said to someone else that's rude
Old 06-11-2013, 05:10 AM   #54
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The ignorance is strong in this one.

He did summoning after tbb was fired...

Chopping manda down?ROFL?Dude manda's skin endured C0?yes he died but his skin was whole.Ay has no chance to chop him lol...also he doesn't have the strenght to knock down such a monster.Ay is the same size as a third of Manda's eyeball,if you wanna argue that he would knock him down you're just making a fool of yourself.

Manda isn't fast?Manga chapter 170 page 9

Idk what are you talking about,he escaped tsunade's SIGHT,and he is that massive.If thats not speed idk what is.

When oro summons manda hes on top of manda's head.Now you're telling me raikage can jump THAT much and knock oro off?hahahahha no.

all it takes to get into manda's mouth is for manda to open his mouth and oro can jump in.

Basically you're telling me that raikage closes the distance of 50 meters,knocks down manda,and uses liger bomb on oro...?seems legit.....

Yes it does,give me a creature that has feats to survive C0 without being blown to pieces,even if for only for a few minutes/last words.
So you are telling that manda>gyuki in durability?

Besides sasuke somehow teleported him and mada to another location plus they only got hit by a part of the blast. Chapter 364 page 14

So no, manda did not endure the full power of c0 and not even the full duration as they teleported out of it.

Manda isnt fast compared to A the frikin fastest alive shinobi aside from maybe naruto.

Tsunade is not even close to A's speed. And how did manda evade tsunades sight there all manda did was directly attack katsuyu which she was standing on. Thats not escaping sight.

The liger bomb was an exaggeration.

Either way yes he closes the distance and knock manda down like he did to gyuki

That seems very legit indeed.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 06-11-2013, 05:13 AM   #55
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

/inb4 Orochimaru pulls a mokuton move out of his ass
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:22 AM   #56
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why is everyone overhyping Ay... Oro has way more feats so can basically counter anything thrown at him. As for Ay.. not so much..

Orochimaru isn't as vulnerable as you claim and Ay certainly isn't immune to most of Oro's attacks.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #57
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
So you are telling that manda>gyuki in durability?

Besides sasuke somehow teleported him and mada to another location plus they only got hit by a part of the blast. Chapter 364 page 14

3rd Raikage's power isn't concentrated concussive explosion but concretated piercing. The latter in some ways is more dangerous or viceverse depending on the situation.

Sasuke if I recall said he got hit before he went inside, so Manda did receive the full brunt of the blast considering how point black he was in relative to size at least vast of it.

Also C0 is more dangerous for its distance although its explosion is incredibly dangerous.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #58
Gentlefist
Super Banned

Quote:
Why is everyone overhyping Ay... Oro has way more feats so can basically counter anything thrown at him. As for Ay.. not so much..

Orochimaru isn't as vulnerable as you claim and Ay certainly isn't immune to most of Oro's attacks.
That's not the point.

Oro can not hit Ay in any way possible. Ay can use his speed to use multiple attacks on Oro.

Oro can't counter everything and tank so much. Especially when Oro is not fast enough to measure up
Old 06-11-2013, 09:36 AM   #59
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:

He is vulnerable, his oral rebirth simply allows him to soak up enormous amounts of damage.

Snakes wont be penetrating raiton armor. Neither would the sword of kusanagi (couldnt pierce KN4 so why would he be able to pierce A who has been compared to bijuus atleast in chakra levels).

is all that he has left Edo tensei , but again thats a gray area.

8 headed snake would be oros best shot. But we havent seen it in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
3rd Raikage's power isn't concentrated concussive explosion but concretated piercing. The latter in some ways is more dangerous or viceverse depending on the situation.

Sasuke if I recall said he got hit before he went inside, so Manda did receive the full brunt of the blast considering how point black he was in relative to size at least vast of it.

Also C0 is more dangerous for its distance although its explosion is incredibly dangerous.
On the page i gave in my previous post sasuke literally says he and manda got hit by only a part of the blast. Idk if other translations have him say something elsebut thats what mine said.

3rd raikage? werent we talking about A? I was referring to when A chopped Gyuki horn and with the same chop knocked its head down.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 06-11-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #60
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

A's chop only bought time for the sealing to occur. It knocked the being down but I doubt it would have done much in actual one on one fight. If I recall.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer