Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #21
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Ay Vs Orochimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Actually it was A who did that.

Chidori barely pierced A's armor.

My only statement is that Hydra's multiple heads could turn disadvantage against Raikage but anyway,
Chapter and page?

I thought the Hachibi mentioned the 3rd Raikage did it.
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:11 AM   #22
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Apparently Hiruzen was stronger than Ay if you want to look at ranks. Although if Hiruzen was in his prime he would have taken it easily. Oro doesn't need prep cause he is auto prep'd all the time... Nobody stomps.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:51 AM   #23
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1 hour prep means:

Rashomon right of the bat and raikage is like "w-t-f" and goes around it while orochimaru summons Minato and puts a special seal in him,then he summons manda and goes inside his mouth.(ik this sounds wrong)

now the black person kage is screwed,he cannot hurt manda and has no sealing jutsu for minato.

Also orochimaru can focus on controlling minato 100% so yea,thats it.

So basically only a matter of time before A drops down either of minato or the fatique.

I like how ignorant people are.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:22 AM   #24
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishimomo View Post
Chapter and page?

I thought the Hachibi mentioned the 3rd Raikage did it.
3rd Raikage cut off all of his tails.

In Chapter 494 Page 2 I believe, A cut off the horn.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:42 AM   #25
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

If one hour prep is enough to get some good edos ready then oro probably has a chance. Other then that though I dont think hes suited for fighting someone with as much speed as Ay.
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:46 AM   #26
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Raikage is so overrated.. Orochimaru has such a large arsenal. If it is PRIME Oro before he lost his abilities to the shinigami then I would say that Oro easily takes this. Oro simply has too much up his sleeve and he fought the 4 tails Kyuubi for gods sake. Raikage fought Sasuke in Susano, big deal. I doubt Oro would need Edos for this fight.

On a side note, I still believe Hiruzen was the strongest Kage of his time since he was referred as the god of shinobi at his time. I don't believe this was hype. When you see someone like Raikage with hax blitz + armor he seems OP but nobody takes Hiruzen's capabilities into account.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:30 AM   #27
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Raikage is so overrated.. Orochimaru has such a large arsenal. If it is PRIME Oro before he lost his abilities to the shinigami then I would say that Oro easily takes this. Oro simply has too much up his sleeve and he fought the 4 tails Kyuubi for gods sake. Raikage fought Sasuke in Susano, big deal. I doubt Oro would need Edos for this fight.

On a side note, I still believe Hiruzen was the strongest Kage of his time since he was referred as the god of shinobi at his time. I don't believe this was hype. When you see someone like Raikage with hax blitz + armor he seems OP but nobody takes Hiruzen's capabilities into account.
What large arsenal some snakes and a sword?

He didnt fight 4 tailed kyuubi he got ripped to shreads by 4 tailed kyuubi

A also fought KCM naruto , minato and madara having enough raw speed to keep up with the former 2 and enough raw strenght to topple the third one. Each one of them superior to 4 tailed kyuubi mainly because they can actually think.

Because we dont know hiruzens abilities.

A is overrated for a reason.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #28
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@BMC1994
if you think A takes this then respond to my post and say how...
Old 06-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #29
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The Raikage Dodged a jutsu as fast as amaterasu, and blitzed sharingan users with precog. Oro isnt getting off rashomon before A gets too him.

Also it doesnt that long for a person who kept up with near instant teleportation to get around rashomon (if he doesnt break through it with his raw strenght).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #30
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I forgot about the 1hr prep for Orochimaru. Edo Tensei gg.
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #31
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
The Raikage Dodged a jutsu as fast as amaterasu, and blitzed sharingan users with precog. Oro isnt getting off rashomon before A gets too him.

Also it doesnt that long for a person who kept up with near instant teleportation to get around rashomon (if he doesnt break through it with his raw strenght).

LOLOLO

Orochimaru summoned rashomon AFTER Kn4 fired TBB,so yea he could and WILL summoned it before raikage gets to him off 50m starting distance,no doubt about this.

Did you see how big rashomon is?and how STRONG it is?Please prove to me raikage has the raw power of TBB to break it.

Also,he will need at least 4-5 seconds at least to get around it,and thats overestimating him.The moment you see 3 gigantic gates your first though is "w-t-f is this" then u analyze it,then u go around it this would take raikage 4-5 seconds minimum,also a lot of people dodged amaterasu and survived it,its not some ridiculous feat.

The 4-5 seconds is enough to summon manda and go inside his mouth if there is 1h prep.

I am assuming u cannot use techniques before fight with prep right?If you CAN then this is not even worth debating and is a total stomp.

Bottom line while raikage goes around rashomon gates,manda is summoned and its over from there.Raikage has no way to hurt manda,oro can just hide inside manda's mouth and summon minato,then minato goes out and oro concentrates 100% on controlling him.I am claiming raikage has no chance if battle hits that stage.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #32
Mother Of Jubbi!
Super Banned

Mother Of Jubbi! has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mother Of Jubbi! has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yes Naruto fired the TBB before Oro drew blood but the distance between them was significant. Much larger than the standard BG distance so comparing them is futile.

Oro has nothing on Raikage. Raikage is too fast
Mother Of Jubbi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:37 AM   #33
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

^ this is insignificant as long as you don't have any proof that raikage is faster then tbb,ill just ignore this until then.

Also the starting distance is 50m thats around the distance there was between oro and naruto isn't it?

OR he can avoid rashomon completely and just summon manda right off the bat,i doubt raikage can beat manda especially when the later can go underground.

Or are you claiming raikage will stomp oro from 50 meters?we all seen how fast orochimaru's summoning is.

Last edited by Kioroshi.; 06-07-2013 at 07:46 AM.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:47 AM   #34
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Why stop at Rashomon? Go to triple Rashomon!

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #35
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

^ thats pretty much what i was reffering to this entire time,I was hoping people realized i was talking about triple rashomon...

Well my bad then,i was talking about triple rashomon all the time.Sorry for misunderstanding peeps.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:23 PM   #36
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Orochimaru's Rahmons could sustain Kiba's ulti so I doubt that a punch could do it.

Then again, when Kakuzu punched down the Fire temple's Iron gate effortlessly, this could show that sheer force can break down a gate. Fire temple's gate was as strong as a gate comes, so I seriously doubt that the 3 Rashmons were stronger.

Now all is left to decide is if Raikage or Kakuzu have better strength capabilities. Kakuzu loses every time but let's not go there.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:32 AM   #37
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

^ wasn't it just an iron gate?The anime pretty much brought all feats to it right?

Im pretty sure TBB could demolish that gate,it did destroy triple rashomon too but you can't argue that raikage punches all 3 rashomons down?thats just bs.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:25 PM   #38
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Raikage would just run around it. Why waste your time trying to break something when you can zip around it.

Now you can use Rashomon as means of buying some more time.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #39
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

My thoughts on this fight. Is it even possible to kill Orochimaru? I mean Ay could beat him, but kill'em? I don't know
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #40
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
My thoughts on this fight. Is it even possible to kill Orochimaru? I mean Ay could beat him, but kill'em? I don't know
A would just have to outlast Orochimaru which he can. But Orochimaru lacks means to kill A too other than using Manda or Hydra.

The latter is certainly much better plus A's incredible speed.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer