Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #21
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Neji vs Sasori

Hmmmmmm...no iron sand huh...well if Neji is unaware of Sasori's poison I would have to give it to Sasori because even Sakura and Lady Chiyo barely made it out alive and Lady Chiyo knew almost all of Sasori's secrets and I have to admit Sakura was pretty fregin awesome in that fight so it would be a close one but with Neji's rotation it is kinda hard to tell what could happen...I think it would be a tie or Neji would eventually run out of chakra or would be unable to continue due to poisoning, I mean he can't use rotation forever....BUT maybe if he figured out where Sasori kept his last human piece that contained all his chakra and Neji dismantled that he could win but I highly doubt Neji could make it that far or even make Sasori use himself as the puppet so ultimately Neji's chances look pretty slim

Last edited by marissa; 06-06-2013 at 04:55 PM.
marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #22
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa View Post
Hmmmmmm...no iron sand huh...well if Neji is unaware of Sasori's poison I would have to give it to Sasori because even Sakura and Lady Chiyo barely made it out alive and Lady Chiyo knew almost all of Sasori's secrets and I have to admit Sakura was pretty fregin awesome in that fight so it would be a close one but with Neji's rotation it is kinda hard to tell what could happen...I think it would be a tie or Neji would just barely manage to survive
NejI has superior reflexes and he's better on his feet than sakura and chiyo

Chiyo wasn't even in her prime and she had to protect sakura throughout the fight.

Neji would do a hell a lot better than they did.

The only move that pushed Sakura and chiyo to their limits was new world method and sasori's puppet would get destroyed before it can even get that far
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:16 PM   #23
Bill Clinton
Academy Graduate

Bill Clinton is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bill Clinton is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bill Clinton is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bill Clinton is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bill Clinton is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

How so? He is long range and can move them back avoiding him and shoot at him from all sides and sooner he will learn of the blind spot line Kimo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
r_by_sharpwriter.jpg[/IMG]
Bill Clinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #24
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
How so? He is long range and can move them back avoiding him and shoot at him from all sides and sooner he will learn of the blind spot line Kimo.
Show me just one scan of any of Sasori's puppets evading anything.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:26 PM   #25
Bill Clinton
Academy Graduate

Bill Clinton is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bill Clinton is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bill Clinton is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bill Clinton is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bill Clinton is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

One scane? I can't post a picture of it on here. He does not need to show you. Thats liek me saying Pain does not need to jump back or he can not jump into the air because he never did. Or Orochimaruo can not use do a normal clone. He fought once besides Konurro it is comman sense to see he going for the puppets and he can pull the Puppet back...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:33 PM   #26
topchef
Banned

Quote:
One scane? I can't post a picture of it on here. He does not need to show you. Thats liek me saying Pain does not need to jump back or he can not jump into the air because he never did. Or Orochimaruo can not use do a normal clone. He fought once besides Konurro it is comman sense to see he going for the puppets and he can pull the Puppet back...
Then how come he never once did it when Chiyo and Sakura was wrecking his puppets?

Why didn't he pull them back instead of letting them charge into Chiyo's vacuum technique like a bunch on idiots?
Old 06-06-2013, 05:47 PM   #27
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

damn this thread must be really important if Bill Clinton is in this peace, lol, but as i said, he can use 64 palms, 128 palms, air palm or rotation to destroys sasoris puppets

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:51 PM   #28
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

but seriously, why is Bill Clinton in a naruto debate?! isnt he a politician

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #29
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

But you guys are underestimating Sasori, obviously there is a reason he was feared by everyone in the Hidden Sand, I mean I like Neji but I don't believe he could dodge every single attack Sasori would make and his style of fighting is mainly close range...I just think Neji would have a hard time with all of Sasori's tricks is all...it would definitely make for an interesting fight however...off topic question but how exactly did Konkuro get a hold of Sasori the actual puppet...I never got to see when he got it o_o'
Old 06-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #30
Bill Clinton
Academy Graduate

This little thing called Plot Shield! What would happen if he just killed them off? Just like he let himself die.

I understand what Neji can do. But Rotation only last so long. Then with poison flying everywhere Neji's blind spot is going to give if they fly everywhere even after rotation is forced to stop.

Old 06-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #31
topchef
Banned

Quote:
But you guys are underestimating Sasori, obviously there is a reason he was feared by everyone in the Hidden Sand, I mean I like Neji but I don't believe he could dodge every single attack Sasori would make and his style of fighting is mainly close range...I just think Neji would have a hard time with all of Sasori's tricks is all...it would definitely make for an interesting fight however...off topic question but how exactly did Konkuro get a hold of Sasori the actual puppet...I never got to see when he got it o_o'
Sakura and chiyo were dodging his attacks just fine and Neji has better reflexes than them. Sakura is close range too and was still fodderizing his puppets.

I don't know how Kankuro got the scorpion but I think Kankuro is lame for using hand me down puppets from Sasori. That dude has no swag at all.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #32
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i loooooove sasori but this is a losing battle for him, neji took out at least 150 spiders with 64 palms against kidomaru, im pretty sure he can do the same for preformance of 100 puppets

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #33
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
This little thing called Plot Shield! What would happen if he just killed them off? Just like he let himself die.

I understand what Neji can do. But Rotation only last so long. Then with poison flying everywhere Neji's blind spot is going to give if they fly everywhere even after rotation is forced to stop.
neji can blast the poison via air palm

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #34
Bill Clinton
Academy Graduate

Spiders compared to a pupet army used by a puppet master compared to spiders with their own control is a diffrent ball game. Not only that, How does he survive Poison? Hmm?

Also Neji has better reflex? No you mean that thing that allowed him a almost 360 eye? Thats not reflex just seeign everything in his path.

Old 06-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #35
Bill Clinton
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Yasanagi View Post
neji can blast the poison via air palm

Again how if it is coming from all over?

Old 06-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #36
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Again how if it is coming from all over?
by using the 8 trigrams, if he can spam 64 palms on multiple enemies at once im pretty sure air palm wouldnt be a problem Mr Clinton lol

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-06-2013, 06:18 PM   #37
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Good point guys I'll just leave it as a tie
Old 06-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #38
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

what? he can not use Iron sand.. Then why give Neji everything when he is a Magic eye ball user? Haha

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #39
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Omg that guy is so creepy (Mr. Naughty from courage the cowardly dog)
Old 06-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #40
Bill Clinton
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Yasanagi View Post
by using the 8 trigrams, if he can spam 64 palms on multiple enemies at once im pretty sure air palm wouldnt be a problem Mr Clinton lol

Has he done this before.