Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-05-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Did rock lee die?!

i keep hearing multiple people saying rock lee died in the war, did he?

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #2
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Did rock lee die?!

I think No.
New Naruto game is coming!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

they read the japanese manga, so theyre ahead of us, they say he dies

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

He isn't dead.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #5
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Japanese is ahead of us?? I should read japanese manga then. Because I know some japAnese.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 06-05-2013, 06:44 PM   #6
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Tchhh.... he isn't dead …

If he's the 2nd most important character to die... I'll cry just as hard as I did when Neji died....

If they are ahead of us... then that's a HUGE spoil!

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #7
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnarf View Post
He isn't dead.
yes i know now, but he will soon be

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #8
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Tchhh.... he isn't dead …

If he's the 2nd most important character to die... I'll cry just as hard as I did when Neji died....
why do people cry when naruto characters die?

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #9
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Tchhh.... he isn't dead

Well, Rock lee isnt as important as my favorite character.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 06-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #10
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Yasanagi View Post
why do people cry when naruto characters die?
Because they are reallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy haaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrdddddddcore fans.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 06-05-2013, 06:49 PM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I'm a loser for crying..

I'm a top Narutard!!!

LHG

Old 06-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #12
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm a loser for crying..

I'm a top Narutard!!!
Narutard = Retards...
If you didnt know.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 06-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #13
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

i cried when jiraiya died, thats it

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #14
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
Narutard = Retards...
If you didnt know.
No it doesn't ._. ...
fail ...

LHG

Old 06-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #15
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i cried when jiraiya died, thats it
Not me,
Hopefully, That wont happen.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 06-05-2013, 07:02 PM   #16
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

How far ahead is the Japanese manga?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:04 PM   #17
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Rock Lee basically died before, then Kishi hit the undo button. I wouldn't be surprised if he just brought everyone back after this arc .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #18
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
im not exactly sure, just know it isnt that far

S: yea i know

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #19
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
Its not.

When a manga is scanned and illegally uploaded to the internet its done a week before the magazine is released in Japan. For example, someone provides Ohana the chapter a week before its official release and Ohana posts spoilers. The chapter gets translated and bam, we read it on one of the many manga sites on the web.

That means we read the manga one week BEFORE its legally released in Japan.

Of course some people in Japan still read it one week earlier the same way we do. Illegally.

Last edited by Sagepain; 06-05-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #20
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
im not exactly sure, just know it isnt that far

S: yea i know
Tell me where to get Japanese manga?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink