Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:56 AM   #1
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Konoha girls vs Hidan and Kimmimaro

Tenten, Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Shizune, Kurenai vs Kimmimaro and Hidan

Tenten has full knowledge on how to use Bashosen and enough chakara to use it 15 xs. Everyone has war feats. Girls have all feats from games and anime as well. Hidan isnt immortal and kimi cant go full CS2

100 m staring distance

Knowledge: Girls have full on both

The girls are bloodlust

No prep

Girls get first attack
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten

Last edited by superelephant36; 06-04-2013 at 09:18 AM.
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:33 AM   #2
The Powerup
Apprentice Genin

The Powerup saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Konoha girls vs Hidan and Kimmimaro

Bracken dance?
The Powerup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Bones solos

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:57 AM   #4
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kimi solos. Hidan just adds an extra foot to the stomp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #5
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Im doubtful of a stomp. 64 palms protective along with bashosen and sakuras new seal from tsunade are too much for either of them to solo
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
Old 06-03-2013, 12:32 PM   #6
superelephant36
Chunin

I edited it, now who wins
-Tayuya
-Tenten
Old 06-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #7
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

kimi still stomps, bone bullets and if they get close larch dance, cs1 is enough

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:49 PM   #8
The Powerup
Apprentice Genin

Mind control hidan since girls have shot.attack Kimmi.fight erupts. Ten ten banna fan spam 15x. Sakura.. meh same as Hinata so GG kimi.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:20 AM   #9
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I was thinking that both could take on Konoha girls such as Anko, Kurenai, ect.

If it's just those rookies then either one of them could solo.

For those who say that Hidan cannot solo.... there's no knowledge and he is better than all of them in taijutsu. I can see a typical "byakugan GG coming". No. He will bloodlust if he needs to but I seriously doubt it. They can't decapitate him without wind nature chakra and a strong bind.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:33 AM   #10
superelephant36
Chunin

okay well shizune and kurenai are now added hidan and kimi are not bloodlust,

Just fyi hinata and ino together managed to capture tobi in mind transfer. They could probaly do something similar here, or ino could use mind destruction to catch them, while tenten burn them with bashosen. Also sakura has tsunades seal, she can be pretty devastating with that
-Tayuya
-Tenten
Old 06-04-2013, 06:34 AM   #11
superelephant36
Chunin

okay well shizune and kurenai are now added hidan and kimi are not bloodlust,

Just fyi hinata and ino together managed to capture tobi in mind transfer. They could probaly do something similar here, or ino could use mind destruction to catch them, while tenten burn them with bashosen. Also sakura has tsunades seal, she can be pretty devastating with that
-Tayuya
-Tenten
Old 06-04-2013, 08:12 AM   #12
The Powerup
Apprentice Genin

It doesn't matter if they're added its still gg for Hidan and Kimi. They have first shot so Mindtransfer and make each other fight Then ten ten burns with Bashosen.

OR

Ino double body switch them then have Hidan nick Kimi. Then have Kimi slap Hidan. Same as before fight erupts Hidan will use curse jashin kill Kimi or Kimi kills Hidan visa versa but left heavily damaged leaving the girls to finish them.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:19 AM   #13
superelephant36
Chunin

The starting distance is what makes me think the girls can do this
-Tayuya
-Tenten
Old 06-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #14
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

OMG no matter what kunoichi you use kimi will stomp, solo, this guy kept on par with lees speed and gaaras defense ON CS1, all kurenai has is that tree genjutsu, Kimi broke out of being buried close to the core of earth with ease, WITH CS1! shizune has no good speed feats either, the only kunochis kimi cant beat would be konan and mei, THATS IT EVEN WITH WAR FEATS! kimi is like itachi without a sharingan, he's powerful, from distance kimi could take ino, sakura, shizune kuernai and tenten out with bone bullets, all that would leave is hinata, i take that back Kimi could beat konan and mei

Storm 3 Best

Last edited by Kyo Yasanagi; 06-04-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:19 PM   #15
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

This is a total curbstomp in favor of the Konoha Girls. They don't even need all of the anime and game feats which just make this even more ridiculous. Ino is one of the most massively underrated characters in the series. At this point in the series the speed at which she can use mind transfer is insane. Add in Hinata for guidance and she's also not going to miss.
Fictional play-by-play here: Ino mind links all of her teammates so they can quickly and wordlessly go over strategy. Maybe Kimi tries to shoot finger bullets at this time, Tenten can use the Bashosen to erect an earthen barrier or since anime feats are allowed Hinata can block with 64 palms. Alternatively they can dodge as some of them have shown the feats to do and they have two medics in case some of them get hit. As the two sides get closer Sakura jumps up and falcon punches the ground sending Hidan and Kimimaro off balance and putting lots of dust in the air. Using the distraction Ino mind transfers to one or both of them using Hinata's Byakugan as guidance. Game over.

There is a 100m starting distance and Hidan has no long range attacks. Kimimaro has finger bullets which I already addressed and Bracken Dance which is not particularly fast and can be avoided by the girls by using Earth Style to lift the ground.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #16
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

^hail no, you really think it would be that simple, as soon as sakura jumps, they jump, kimi spams finger bullets in the air while jumping, tenten will probably use the fan to wind the bullets off, kimi teleports behind her, beheaded, and most likely he'll head for sakura next due to her herculean strength she showed during the ground punch (which actually knocks them in the air n not off balance) finger bullet to the head, while the girls are worried about kimi, hidan can come in n slice someone turning most of the attention on hidan then, kimi uses finger bullets to shoot someone else while hidan prepares his ritual, then hidan stabs himself on whoever he marked, thats at least 5 gone there, the only threat is hinata due to air palm, rotation (revolution series) and the 64 palms guard

Storm 3 Best

Last edited by Kyo Yasanagi; 06-04-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #17
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hidan blitz and gets everyone's blood while kimmi tanks for him giving him time to do his ritual. Seriously this combination would stomp them so bad you guys just don't know.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:56 PM   #18
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Yasanagi View Post
^hail no, you really think it would be that simple, as soon as sakura jumps, they jump, kimi spams finger bullets in the air while jumping, tenten will probably use the fan to wind the bullets off, kimi teleports behind her, beheaded, and most likely he'll head for sakura next due to her herculean strength she showed during the ground punch (which actually knocks them in the air n not off balance) finger bullet to the head, while the girls are worried about kimi, hidan can come in n slice someone turning most of the attention on hidan then, kimi uses finger bullets to shoot someone else while hidan prepares his ritual, then hidan stabs himself on whoever he marked, thats at least 5 gone there, the only threat is hinata due to air palm, rotation (revolution series) and the 64 palms guard
......what? So Kimimaro can now teleport a 100m distance while in midair...?...ok... Off balance, or flailing wildly while thrown up into the air, doesn't make a difference as that technique from Sakura is pretty unavoidable from a close distance. You also assume that Kimi can just finger bullet everyone to the head as an auto-kill as if they can't dodge or block even though Kimmi hasn't been shown killing anyone this way. You also fail to realize that the Konoha girls have been working together for years, have full knowledge on both of their opponents and can communicate telepathically whereas Kimmi and Hidan don't know each other at all and are somehow expected to work together well.

Konoha girls have a counter to everything Hidan and Kimimaro can dish out. How do Hidan and Kimimaro counter Kurenai's genjutsu? How do they counter Sakura's explosion punch followed by attacks from her teammates? And no, jumping isn't really a valid argument-reread the last chapter looking at the size of the attack she used. Even if they avoid being thrown into the air or put off balance it still sends debris everywhere which Hinata can direct her friends to attack behind. Hidan doesn't really have a chance at getting close enough to the girls to ever draw blood and Kimimaro's defenses can be bypassed by Hinata's gentle fist and Shizune's chakra scalpel.

Kimmimaro and Hidan are both strong but they are at an overwhelming disadvantage here. They're not going to win, as evidenced by your strategy hinging upon Kimmi teleporting behind Tenten, which just isn't going to happen-he's not Minato.

Old 06-04-2013, 03:03 PM   #19
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
......what? So Kimimaro can now teleport a 100m distance while in midair...?...ok... Off balance, or flailing wildly while thrown up into the air, doesn't make a difference as that technique from Sakura is pretty unavoidable from a close distance. You also assume that Kimi can just finger bullet everyone to the head as an auto-kill as if they can't dodge or block even though Kimmi hasn't been shown killing anyone this way. You also fail to realize that the Konoha girls have been working together for years, have full knowledge on both of their opponents and can communicate telepathically whereas Kimmi and Hidan don't know each other at all and are somehow expected to work together well.

Konoha girls have a counter to everything Hidan and Kimimaro can dish out. How do Hidan and Kimimaro counter Kurenai's genjutsu? How do they counter Sakura's explosion punch followed by attacks from her teammates? And no, jumping isn't really a valid argument-reread the last chapter looking at the size of the attack she used. Even if they avoid being thrown into the air or put off balance it still sends debris everywhere which Hinata can direct her friends to attack behind. Hidan doesn't really have a chance at getting close enough to the girls to ever draw blood and Kimimaro's defenses can be bypassed by Hinata's gentle fist and Shizune's chakra scalpel.

Kimmimaro and Hidan are both strong but they are at an overwhelming disadvantage here. They're not going to win, as evidenced by your strategy hinging upon Kimmi teleporting behind Tenten, which just isn't going to happen-he's not Minato.

How does Kurenai or any of the other girls counter getting blitz by Hidan who's faser than all of them? Once he gets their blood kimmi holds them back and Hidan delivers the final blow.

Kurenai needs prep for her gengutsu and Hidan will blitz her.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:14 PM   #20
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
How does Kurenai or any of the other girls counter getting blitz by Hidan who's faser than all of them? Once he gets their blood kimmi holds them back and Hidan delivers the final blow.

Kurenai needs prep for her gengutsu and Hidan will blitz her.
Hidan was incapable of blitzing Asuma, or really even Team 10 for that matter. Kurenai and Shizune are both jonin, so they are reasonably fast. This is of course supported by Kurenai reacting to a kick from Itachi. Sakura was capable of keeping up with Sasori (with Chiyo's help initially of course). Hinata pressured Deva Path with taijutsu. There is a 100 meter starting distance. No one is getting blitzed here.

Tags
bashosen, hidan, hinata, ino, kimmimaro, rising twin dragons, sakura, tenten