Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-01-2013, 10:42 PM   #1
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Kakuzu vs. kages (1 by 1)

current 5 kages

kakuzu has all 5 hearts and heals fully after every round

who wins?

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #2
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Kakuzu vs. kages (1 by 1)

Garra wins ultimate defense

Ay wins blitz

Mei wins Acid mist or lava take your pick.

I really want to say all the Kages win, none of them are lacking the ability to destroy the hearts and they are all competent fighters. Tsunade is certainly the one at risk since her style is endangered by his, and Onnoki I'm worrying about how many times he can use dust style, in a row. The others seem to have clear advantages over him.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:41 PM   #3
The Powerup
Apprentice Genin

The Powerup saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I want to defend Tsunade..... but Kakuzu and his heart stealing has me baffled but Ill try. Can't tsunade rip the threads ou t during the heart stealing process? Then smash him close range? Correct me if I'm wrong. And I don't see the masks a problem tsunade tanks them easy.
The Powerup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:48 PM   #4
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

For her part she is a very capable dodger and a striker, I think Kakazu would have a much harder time pinning her down. As for the masks, again she is a dodger it is possible that she could dodge and take them out piece mail.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Old 06-02-2013, 01:15 AM   #5
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
Garra wins ultimate defense

Ay wins blitz

Mei wins Acid mist or lava take your pick.

I really want to say all the Kages win, none of them are lacking the ability to destroy the hearts and they are all competent fighters. Tsunade is certainly the one at risk since her style is endangered by his, and Onnoki I'm worrying about how many times he can use dust style, in a row. The others seem to have clear advantages over him.
Gaara - If Sasuke's chidori could penetrate pre time skip "ultimate defence" then Kakuzu's raiton mask would definitely penetrate it. Remember that katon mask alone burnt down a forest so each is extremely powerful.

Mei - This is like saying amaterasu GG. Kakuzu is really fast and can separate body parts so it's not like the lava would burn him alive.

Ay - He definitely has an advantage with his raiton to his base form, but that is only the doton heart. Raikage cannot blitz higher than the above S rank rasenshuriken that not even the 4th could master.

Onoki - I doubt he can spam anything.. he's too old to keep up with the masks as seen when fighting the other tsuchikage

Tsunade - She is at a disadvantage to long range fighters in general. I agree that it would be hard to pin her down but if Kakuzu finds a dangerous opponent he would simply decide to wipe them out and go serious; not go for the heart. This happened when he didn't want Kakashi's heart anymore.

These points are intentionally one sided but it's not a roflstomp for anyone. I believe that Kakuzu can easily hold his own against any current Kage and probably overwhelm them when it comes to stamina and mobility.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:38 AM   #6
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Gaara - Sand Burial / Giant sand burial. Were talking about someone who can outrun deidara in the sky for a period and can grind deserts worth of sand if he wishes to do so.

Kakazu threads have no chance against ultimate defense.

@kananda How is Timeskip gaara in any way comparable to his pre time skip version. Characters improve during timeskips as thats the whole point of timeskips.

Mei - Meis mist was able to melt sasukes rib cage susanoo. And i dont see Iron skin being stronger then rib cage susanoo. Kakazu gets melted at worst. Also mei could use hidden mist i think to hide from the hearts if she needs it.

A - Kakazu gets holes punched in to him like some swiss cheese

Onoki - errr no. Idk if you follow the manga but have you seen his fight vs madara? The dude cleared out an entire mokuton forest out like it was nothing. Kakazu is escaping that kind of range. kakazu dies horribly.

Tsunade - Will be a long fight. But the point is kakazu doesnt have anything which could put her down with tsunades lolregen. Plus tsunade is physically stronger in both impact strenght and lifting/pulling strenght so threads wont work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:17 AM   #7
Mother Of Jubbi!
Super Banned

Mother Of Jubbi! has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mother Of Jubbi! has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The men kages win but women kages lose.

Mei would get hi by lighting and wind spam. Kakazu can hold off te mist for a little while. The mist is not instant kill.

Tsuande has to get close to win and the mask would barrage her until she is too tired
Mother Of Jubbi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:53 AM   #8
Sunahara Wataru
Genin

Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I really wanna say Tsunade gets her heart ripped out, but I'm not too sure.
The rest stomp, though.

Sunahara Wataru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:26 AM   #9
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Gaara - Sand Burial / Giant sand burial. Were talking about someone who can outrun deidara in the sky for a period and can grind deserts worth of sand if he wishes to do so.

Kakazu threads have no chance against ultimate defense.

@kananda How is Timeskip gaara in any way comparable to his pre time skip version. Characters improve during timeskips as thats the whole point of timeskips.

Mei - Meis mist was able to melt sasukes rib cage susanoo. And i dont see Iron skin being stronger then rib cage susanoo. Kakazu gets melted at worst. Also mei could use hidden mist i think to hide from the hearts if she needs it.

A - Kakazu gets holes punched in to him like some swiss cheese

Onoki - errr no. Idk if you follow the manga but have you seen his fight vs madara? The dude cleared out an entire mokuton forest out like it was nothing. Kakazu is escaping that kind of range. kakazu dies horribly.

Tsunade - Will be a long fight. But the point is kakazu doesnt have anything which could put her down with tsunades lolregen. Plus tsunade is physically stronger in both impact strenght and lifting/pulling strenght so threads wont work.
None of your arguments make any sense and you didn't even counter my statements.

Why on EARTH would Kakuzu use THREADS to penetrate sand???? I clearly said the raiton heart. And yes I was comparing Sasuke's chidori with Kakuzu's raiton mask..... Kakuzu's raiton mask is at least 100x more powerful than pre time skip Sasuke's chidori. Are you saying that Gaara's defence has improved that much?

Umm Kakuzu is faster than Sasuke and there's no proof that Susano rib cage is stronger than doton defense. Sasuke was not moving when she used the lava.. Kakuzu could move out of the way or better yet harass her with other hearts. You're saying she can spam her jutsu on all 5 hearts with them standing there like derps? Fire/wind combo obliterate her. How about you counter that? You say lava will finish him and I'm saying that wind/fire combo will finish her. Same thing.

Sure, but he has 4 more non doton hearts that Ay has to go through.

Onoki has the least stamina amongst the Kages which Kakuzu excels at. He will be worn down.. he can't particle style spam all of the elemental attacks because chakra cannot be turned into particles.

Tsunade's lolregen? I'm sure a forest has more sustain than her lolregen. I'm sure that Yamato/Naruto typhoon attack was the only thing that could stop his element combo. What's there to regen if she is incinerated? Kakashi said that they would be roasted alive if they didn't show up. How can you regen from that?
Old 06-02-2013, 10:09 AM   #10
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
None of your arguments make any sense and you didn't even counter my statements.

Why on EARTH would Kakuzu use THREADS to penetrate sand???? I clearly said the raiton heart. And yes I was comparing Sasuke's chidori with Kakuzu's raiton mask..... Kakuzu's raiton mask is at least 100x more powerful than pre time skip Sasuke's chidori. Are you saying that Gaara's defence has improved that much?

Umm Kakuzu is faster than Sasuke and there's no proof that Susano rib cage is stronger than doton defense. Sasuke was not moving when she used the lava.. Kakuzu could move out of the way or better yet harass her with other hearts. You're saying she can spam her jutsu on all 5 hearts with them standing there like derps? Fire/wind combo obliterate her. How about you counter that? You say lava will finish him and I'm saying that wind/fire combo will finish her. Same thing.

Sure, but he has 4 more non doton hearts that Ay has to go through.

Onoki has the least stamina amongst the Kages which Kakuzu excels at. He will be worn down.. he can't particle style spam all of the elemental attacks because chakra cannot be turned into particles.

Tsunade's lolregen? I'm sure a forest has more sustain than her lolregen. I'm sure that Yamato/Naruto typhoon attack was the only thing that could stop his element combo. What's there to regen if she is incinerated? Kakashi said that they would be roasted alive if they didn't show up. How can you regen from that?
Are you saying to PTS sasukes chidori can penetrate current 'kazekage' gaaras sand?

While Madara susano'o, Deidara bombs(like C3) , And the mizukage steaming Tyranna have failed miserably all of which are exponentially more powerfull then both kakazus lightning mask and pts sasukes chidori?

Ribcage susanoo has tanked alot more the kakazu iron skin did. All kakazu tanked was some taijutsu. Rib Cage Tanked multiple of A's hits, Liger Bomb , A combo attack from Gaara, kankuro, temari and darui(if you still count that as ribcage). Iron Skin doesnt compare to ribcage susanoo.

And hardened skin doesnt protect from being melted by acid.

I never mentioned lava. I mentioned mist.

Hidden Mist to hide from the hearts. Approach kakazu and use acid mist.

And each of those hearts will get holes punched in them like swiss cheese. The hearts cant touch A because he way too fast.

Least stamina? I repeat my question do you read the manga? Onoki has shown the most stamina out of all the kages during the fight vs madara.
Spamming various of his support jutsu. Flight. Rock clones(not so sure about this one). And yes also dust release. And that was after he fought muu.

When a forest can survive being bisected and still use summoning jutsu in that state call me.

Kakashi says alot. Not even amaterasu has completely incinerated its victims.
Examples: Karin, Tobi, Bees Body etc.
She always has katsuyu to (potentially) hide behind.

It could go either way.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #11
Mother Of Jubbi!
Super Banned

Mother Of Jubbi! has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mother Of Jubbi! has completed a tough C-rank mission!

WHAT!?! Onoki does not have the weakest stamina. Without his stamina then the kages would all have been dead. Onoki was the one to not want to give up in the fight against Madara. Onoki had the power to beat the Pollen while the others were done.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself
Mother Of Jubbi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:34 AM   #12
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Are you out of your mind? Do you even know what stamina is? It's not chakra capacity or will power.. it's simply because of his old age.. I'm not belittling his ability. His old age and back problems is a pretty big handicap and I'm saying that he will have a really hard time trying to be evasive of 5 hearts chasing him. You are clueless.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #13
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I can see Kakuzu beating Gaara. Surroundings aren't that advantageous to him.
Stomps Tsunade and Mei.

Gets blitzed and one-shotted by Raikage. A bloodlusted Onoki pulverizes him.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:46 PM   #14
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mei has a myriad of water styles, not to mention acid that can melt Susannoo, but doesn't effect her, also Lava, theirs no stomp there.

Tsunade can wreak any of the masks one punch and tank the damage they can throw out especially if she summons the slug.

Not of the masks have shown penetrating power with their abilities, so Garra's defense holds until he can make more sand, the longer the fight lasts the less chance Kakazu has.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:21 PM   #15
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Gaara- Someone explain to me why Kakuzu's raiton can't pierce his sand

Mei- Gets blitz. Anyone who thinks she has even the slightest chance is an idiot. Fire heart or raiton heart solos. Fire wind combo plus tentacle hold is an absolute overkill. Kakashi using his sharigan couldnt even react to his threads and got caught twice.

Ay- Blitz Kakuzu only for Kakuzu to get back up and go flying octopus elemental bombardment mode on Ay with aoe. Let me know when Ay can fly or use long range attacks. Ay can't 1 shot Kakuzu when he has no bones or or vital organs to destroy. Ay has no knowledge on Kakuzu hearts. Ay is overrated in this thread.

Onoki- Would win by simply throwing Kakuzu over the horizon.

Tsunade- Kakuzu goes long range flying mode and bombs the crap out of her. He can spam destructive wide area attacks longer than Tsunade can heal or simply blitz her with his threads and pull her heart out. It takes literally seconds for Kakuzu to rip hearts out
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:42 PM   #16
The Powerup
Apprentice Genin

The Powerup saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If it takes "seconds" How come Ino, Choji, Kakashi arnt dead?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't kakazu try to steal there hearts In the manga?
The Powerup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:52 PM   #17
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Chidori is a concentrated electrified stab, Kakazu's raiton flies around spitting lighting, the difference should be obvious.

Mei's acid wrecks tentacles, and he has no effective counter against lava.

Ay blitz like he did Juugo, the second he sees a twitch he's just going to smash again since the hearts are held in the chest and that's where he likes to punch people it does awesome.

Tsunade smashes anything that gets to close, plus slug acid.

Kakazu it great against multiple fodder, but the Kages super wreck him.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:16 AM   #18
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Of Jubbi! View Post
WHAT!?! Onoki does not have the weakest stamina. Without his stamina then the kages would all have been dead. Onoki was the one to not want to give up in the fight against Madara. Onoki had the power to beat the Pollen while the others were done.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself
Lol at your neg rep comment: "Onoki has the BEST stamina of all the hokages. Onoki never wanted to give up while the other hokages did."

You're an idiot. Will power and stamina are not the same thing. Kill yourself PoP.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:15 AM   #19
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Powerup View Post
If it takes "seconds" How come Ino, Choji, Kakashi arnt dead?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't kakazu try to steal there hearts In the manga?
No. Would you like a scan showing how fast he can rip hearts out?
Old 06-04-2013, 07:30 AM   #20
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
Chidori is a concentrated electrified stab, Kakazu's raiton flies around spitting lighting, the difference should be obvious.

Mei's acid wrecks tentacles, and he has no effective counter against lava.

Ay blitz like he did Juugo, the second he sees a twitch he's just going to smash again since the hearts are held in the chest and that's where he likes to punch people it does awesome.

Tsunade smashes anything that gets to close, plus slug acid.

Kakazu it great against multiple fodder, but the Kages super wreck him.
How the hell is Kakuzu's raiton any different from chidori? They both pierce. What you said made absolutely no sense whatsoever

Like I said Mei gets blitz. Her mist and lava gets blown away and Kakuzu's hearts proceeds to solo. They have better speed feats than her. Would you like to see a scan?

You're overrating Ay. So he's going to automatically know that Kakuzu has 5 hearts and punch him in all 5 spots? Kakuzu is fast to bro. Ay can't touch Kakuzu when he takes to the sky.

Tsunade can't touch Kakuzu because of massive speed gap and the fact that he's mostly long range and can fly if he needs to. Like I said before Kakuzu can spam longer than Tsunade can heal and she can't kill Kakuzu with punches because he has no bones or vital organs for her to crush. She's just going to be hitting threads and skin.

You say he's only good for killing fodder then how come he almost killed Kakashi twice? Not once but twice. He casually slaughtered his previous partners in the Akatsuki who were all S rank just out of tantrums and the Akatsuki doesn't just recruit anyone.

You obviously don't know much about Kakuzu and your attempt to downplay him was very poor.

I double posted by accident.

Last edited by topchef; 06-04-2013 at 07:34 AM.