Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:21 AM   #1
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Account merge?

If a user were to migrate to a new accoutn and disuse the old one, is it possible we could merge them? Like rep, join date, friends, clubs, and posts. Then the old account would be deleted. This could be useful for a disfunctional (not counting infractions) or disused account. I have an old account that is malfunctioning and I would like a data transfer.
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #2
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Account merge?

This is a good idea.

Admins, what say you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:11 AM   #3
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

The long and short of it is no. Odds are we'd get requests out the ying-yang simply because people want to change their username from the one on their old account to the new name on their new account. Not what we'd want to use it for.

There's also the distinct possibility that if there's some kind of problem with your old account that it too would get imported to your new one.

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

well in my cause I asked SRyse if he could merge my too accounts Naruto117 and Anru Uzumaki in to one account with my threads post counts rep power of my old account all togterher so it is possible but like Ashen said not everyone can merge his accounts together with all there stuff.

Eddit: it was a while ago though so I don't know if SRyse is still doing this kind of stuff.

Last edited by Anru Uzumaki; 09-24-2013 at 07:28 AM.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blackwinged