Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 05-30-2013, 08:17 AM   #21
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 633 Bet

I have to say with.

Even though it will probably lose

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:03 AM   #22
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm Against this time around.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:06 AM   #23
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I have to say with.

Even though it will probably lose
lol thanks i guess. I was trying to make it so it was not mostly against and Maruko added some good stuff as well
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #24
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Against!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:55 AM   #25
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm nearly finished putting in names for the chart.

I'm going to take this a step further, and go back as far as the Chapter Bets section goes!

I don't know how many chapters that is, but I hope there is a large enough amount of satisfaction once/if awards go live.

Old 05-31-2013, 12:56 PM   #26
TsukuSusaRasu
Apprentice Genin

Location: Showing my pocketwatch collection to the girl of my dreams, in the cornfields of love.
TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Jak you have put in a lot of effort from what I understand, maybe it will be to much for you to cope on your own, but good job non the less.

Against.
TsukuSusaRasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:32 PM   #27
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukuSusaRasu View Post
Jak you have put in a lot of effort from what I understand, maybe it will be to much for you to cope on your own, but good job non the less.

Against.
Thanks! Glad to see you're going to participate.
I hope you can stick with us for the rest of the manga

And, unlike Naruto, my goal to finish that chart is realistic, I've finished worse things, trust me, after I update names 40 more chapters back, I have to plug in numbers (probably a 4 day long job if I work 3 hours a day at it)

Then after that, all it needs is weekly upkeep, and addition to the numbers, which I think I can handle while letting Maruko/everybody else I didn't mention manage the actual Bets.

By the way, I'm an Engineer by heart, so I have no fear of time, or numbers

Old 05-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #28
TsukuSusaRasu
Apprentice Genin

Location: Showing my pocketwatch collection to the girl of my dreams, in the cornfields of love.
TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I respect people who contribute things and put their full effort into things.
May aswell give it a go, hope my mum doesn't come on or she will smach my bum-bum.
Good man/woman/robot or whatever the hell you are
TsukuSusaRasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:43 PM   #29
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Against

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:48 PM   #30
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Against
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:07 AM   #31
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

@Jack
Quote:
I'm nearly finished putting in names for the chart.

I'm going to take this a step further, and go back as far as the Chapter Bets section goes!

I don't know how many chapters that is, but I hope there is a large enough amount of satisfaction once/if awards go live.
What chart?

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-02-2013 at 02:10 AM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:36 AM   #32
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Against.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:58 PM   #33
RumikoNamikaze
Apprentice Genin

RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Put me down for against please.
RumikoNamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #34
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This Prediction is very good... I'd like to go with but... wait ...

-the rest of Taka return to the battlefield
that'd mean oro would have to be seen, which i doubt as it'd bring much more chaos than Sasuke...

-A member of Taka is seen besides Sasuke
That'd interrupt the team 7 / konaha 9 moment so no

-Sakura shows fondness towards Sasuke
As usual...especially when Sasuke activates...cus he's not even using his EMS rightnow...

-Juubi shows another ability
Not yet...those clones have to be finished off first i think..

-Naruto goes to SM as well
Impossible... As long as he's activated KCM, Definitely not in the chp...but it's possible for him to make clones SM to match the Juubi clones number in subsequent chp.

-A new ability is shown of any Hokage

-No Kaumiland action

-Juugo does not join the fight
(i hope that Juugo would be the closest person to sensing the Juubi because of the Curse seal chakra)

-Madara is seen on more than one page
If you're thinking more than one panel, then YES but pages, NO

-The Myoujinmon seals break/weaken
It will weaken eventually but not so soon... Weakening now = trolling hashi's Myoujinmon

-Konoha Eleven people play a good part in action against Juubi
You mean against Juubi clones right? not the actual Juubi
"Konoha Eleven "people""...that's awkward

JEEZ...you were close but i vote AGAINST> This is one of the best bets so far.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.

Last edited by kalmeast; 06-04-2013 at 10:00 AM.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:03 AM   #35
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

-the rest of Taka return to the battlefield
-A member of Taka is seen besides Sasuke
-Sakura shows fondness towards Sasuke
-Juubi shows another ability
-Naruto goes to SM as well
-A new ability is shown of any Hokage
-No Kaumiland action
-Juugo does not join the fight
-Madara is seen on more than one page
-The Myoujinmon seals break/weaken
-Konoha Eleven people play a good part in action against Juubi

AGAINST stomps.

LET THE EYE OF THE REP PLAN COMMENCE!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:08 AM   #36
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Rep given to everyone in the team AGAINST.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:27 AM   #37
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

damn...i was close!

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #38
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I swore I saw Juugo oh well my brain was dead then lolol

Edit: lol I was right! Hes behind Sasuke lol he's tiny but its him xD

LHG

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 06-05-2013 at 04:44 PM.
LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:45 PM   #39
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

hope yall liked the bet
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote