Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 05-29-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
Stackboy954
Chunin Exam Participant

Stackboy954 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Stackboy954 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Stackboy954 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4? For PS4 and Xbox One? 2014-2015?

So we all can tell a new storm game will come out soon for the next gen consoles! im guessing Fall 2014 or Spring 2015! And Have the complete ending of Naruto im excited for that! New Graphics, Way More Characters, New gameplay, Hey they can even bring back everything they had from storm 1 gameplay. They honestly have no excuse to make a garbage naruto game for the PS4 and Xbox One. And they cant say Xbox doesnt have enough memory like PS3 anymore because Xbox One is Blu-Ray like PS4 so they can go all out and make the most Epic naruto game ever!

"I'm going to the battlefield… I won't let this village… and my brother… be wasted!"
- Sasuke Uchiha

PSN ID: Dray954

Mains for Storm Revolution:
Shisui Uchiha ,
Sasuke (EMS) ,
Kakashi (Ninja War)
Stackboy954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:55 PM   #2
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4? For PS4 and Xbox One? 2014-2015?

I hope not.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4? For PS4 and Xbox One? 2014-2015?

It's still too early for anything about Storm 4.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:31 PM   #4
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.BlackWingedJace completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Send a message via Skype™ to BlackWingedJace

^agreed

Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWingedJace View Post
^agreed
Megabaut is right.... I agree too.
New Naruto game is coming!

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #6
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Hidden "Source" Village ...... .......Being both thankful and humble for all the good times!
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It may be to soon for a story based game indeed but I would like a generation type game or even yet something brand new as in a totally different series all together for the next gen consoles and pc by next year 2014. I have to say what stackboy posted is pretty much what the majority of people really want. The only thing is I doubt it will be storm 4 cc2 are known for changing the title and games to suit the generation of consoles they are working on so I dont necessarily think the next game will be called storm 4 I gather it will go by another name but will still have a story continuation.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:49 AM   #7
Stackboy954
Chunin Exam Participant

Stackboy954 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Stackboy954 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Stackboy954 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
It may be to soon for a story based game indeed but I would like a generation type game or even yet something brand new as in a totally different series all together for the next gen consoles and pc by next year 2014. I have to say what stackboy posted is pretty much what the majority of people really want. The only thing is I doubt it will be storm 4 cc2 are known for changing the title and games to suit the generation of consoles they are working on so I dont necessarily think the next game will be called storm 4 I gather it will go by another name but will still have a story continuation.
Yea i realized they change the name for every next gen console PS2 Ultimate Ninja, PS3 Ultimate Ninja Storm, PS4 ????? But i agree 100% Shameful

"I'm going to the battlefield… I won't let this village… and my brother… be wasted!"
- Sasuke Uchiha

PSN ID: Dray954

Mains for Storm Revolution:
Shisui Uchiha ,
Sasuke (EMS) ,
Kakashi (Ninja War)
Stackboy954 is offline   Reply With Quote