Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > The Academy

The Academy Welcome new ninja! If you are new to the forums, make an introduction thread here!

Old 04-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #21
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Re: Confuzzled newbie

I welcomes you :P have fun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:46 PM   #22
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Click on the forum button and read the brief description of each section

Then start posting!
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:31 PM   #23
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

lols, i see u r confuzzled, ther r nothuings rong wit thawt.

"Lol, i see your confused, nothing wrong with that."

teh rep butt0n is ur best freind, use it wen u fiend somthing to lawl at.

"The rep button is your best friend, use it when you find something funny.

And tis is teh mowst important parts, u rdy? u must b rdy, k? k. Stay away from teh Battlegrounds, they hates new users.

"And this is the most important part, you ready? you must be ready, okay? okay. Stay was from the Battlegrounds, they hate new users there.

Hope you find this helpful.

Sir Michael is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:36 AM   #24
Draven
Freshmen Academy Student

Draven saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Wow everyone is so nice!!! ^-^ thank you!!!
Draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #25
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Welcome to the forum buddy

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #26
SirQuake
Freshmen Academy Student

SirQuake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Walcom, i m also tehnoob. wna b newb frenz?
SirQuake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #27
Draven
Freshmen Academy Student

Draven saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirQuake View Post
Walcom, i m also tehnoob. wna b newb frenz?
Of course!!!!!
Draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:50 PM   #28
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Nice to meet you, Draven. ^^

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:46 AM   #29
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

i'm confuzzled by your use of confuzzled.
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:48 AM   #30
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Welcome to the forums

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:53 AM   #31
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Welcome to the forums. You'll learn the ways of the forums very quickly. It's survival of the fittest around here, I'm afraid. But I warn ya, you might not get out in one piece. Avoid BG threads and hungry debaters. If you do that, you may just be alright. Best of luck, friend!

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #32
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Welcome! Just watch not to trip on the body's of my enemy's on the floor.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #33
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hi there Ninja-San. Welcome to the Forums and Have Fun!!
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:05 PM   #34
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hello there Draven I'm The Immortal Watch Dog but you can call me IWD welcome to Viz..cosplaying and Roleplaying are two entirely different things..as for debating..I'm one of the Battlegrounds moderators my advice to you is to post in the convo lurk and watch how we argue and debate and what we do..it will make your intro into the BG's a lot smoother also..debates can get chaotic to say to the least so be ready for that..and you should do fine

the debate section Raiden mentioned is more for politics and the like...you'll find a lot of different views

all in all both debate sections can be pretty informative and you can learn a thing or two maybe even teach others a thing or two but its not for the timid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
l
"And this is the most important part, you ready? you must be ready, okay? okay. Stay was from the Battlegrounds, they hate new users there.

Hope you find this helpful.
oh please Micheal you're a newb and we welcomed you with open arms

naw our debaters just don't like dumb newbs..this guy asking for help is a good sign that he is in fact..not dumb

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 05-26-2013 at 11:13 PM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:40 AM   #35
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Hello there Draven I'm The Immortal Watch Dog but you can call me IWD welcome to Viz..cosplaying and Roleplaying are two entirely different things..as for debating..I'm one of the Battlegrounds moderators my advice to you is to post in the convo lurk and watch how we argue and debate and what we do..it will make your intro into the BG's a lot smoother also..debates can get chaotic to say to the least so be ready for that..and you should do fine

the debate section Raiden mentioned is more for politics and the like...you'll find a lot of different views

all in all both debate sections can be pretty informative and you can learn a thing or two maybe even teach others a thing or two but its not for the timid

oh please Micheal you're a newb and we welcomed you with open arms

naw our debaters just don't like dumb newbs..this guy asking for help is a good sign that he is in fact..not dumb
I think I got on your good side so quickly because we both hate Topsh!t.

Sir Michael is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #36
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
I think I got on your good side so quickly because we both hate Topsh!t.
can't fault a man for objecting to six different shades of crazy posting on a forum

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote