Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 05-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Hally vs Joon61!

Rules: Have fun. Lol

Hally goes first
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #2
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hally vs Joon61!

Wandering through the deserts of Las Noches I begin to sense an unfarmiliar yet increadibly powerful sp approaching me. I glance around and see this very powerful opponent walking toward me. I focus my eyes toward him as he approaches. Not sure if this guy is friend or foe grasp my blade as I mutter "Eyes of the Dragoness" My eyes turn gold with silver pupils as my vision enhances. Gazing toward him as he come closer I realize that he is not here to talk or make friends. He seems to be looking for a fight. Still unsure of his true intentions I quickly draw my sword as a massive golden spiraling sp erupts around me spiraling at an intense rate but remaining condenced around me. I then point my sword toward him as I release a single black cero from my blade as it flys toward my opponent at extreme speed. It aims to hit my opponent directly causing fatal damage if he takes on the full brunt of the attack. "Black Cero of Death" I speak as the cero threatens to envelope my opponent. It has the ability to explode on contact with almost anything creating a widespread and deadly explosion that could kill anything in its path. Unsure of my opponents potential I keep my spiraling sp up around me as the cero aimes to hit my opponent. "Who are you and what do you want?" I speak as I glance toward my opponent to see if he survived.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:17 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Wandering through the deserts of Las Noches I begin to sense an unfarmiliar yet increadibly powerful sp approaching me. I glance around and see this very powerful opponent walking toward me. I focus my eyes toward him as he approaches. Not sure if this guy is friend or foe grasp my blade as I mutter "Eyes of the Dragoness" My eyes turn gold with silver pupils as my vision enhances. Gazing toward him as he come closer I realize that he is not here to talk or make friends. He seems to be looking for a fight. Still unsure of his true intentions I quickly draw my sword as a massive golden spiraling sp erupts around me spiraling at an intense rate but remaining condenced around me. I then point my sword toward him as I release a single black cero from my blade as it flys toward my opponent at extreme speed. It aims to hit my opponent directly causing fatal damage if he takes on the full brunt of the attack. "Black Cero of Death" I speak as the cero threatens to envelope my opponent. It has the ability to explode on contact with almost anything creating a widespread and deadly explosion that could kill anything in its path. Unsure of my opponents potential I keep my spiraling sp up around me as the cero aimes to hit my opponent. "Who are you and what do you want?" I speak as I glance toward my opponent to see if he survived.
Character: http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost...88&postcount=1

------------------------------------------
Taking a walk in Las noches, I noticed that I was walking towards a strange Arrancar. I didn't pay much attention to the Arrancar until she grabed her sword. I drew my sword and jumped away from her. Her eyes turned a different color. I wonder what I did wrong. I didn't know that the Arrancars here were so hostile. Well, all I need to do is to dispose of the problem. I wanted a fight anyway. It's been pretty boring around here. If I don't take this chance, one may never come again.

She drew her blade as spiritual energy spiraled arould her, showing that she is not one to take lightly. I bend down to the ground with my free hand, the one that is not holding my sword, is placed on the ground. She points her sword at me and fires a cero at me. This cero was different. I've never see it before. It seemed like it was going to destroy me completely if I let it touch me. "Hado 81, Danku." I said as a rectangular sheild of spirit energy appears in front of me. The sheild can easily be seen through as if it were a mirror. I stood up and the sheild dissapeared into thin air. The Arrancar then asks me a question. She asks me who I am and who do I want. "My name is Max Xam. I was just out here walking around. I was looking for a fight. You seemed to notice that and that's why you attacked me, correct?"

Seeing as my opponent switched to the defensive side, I tighten the grip on my sword and flash step above my opponent. My custom reiatsu activates, which gives me a slight control over the gravity around me. I use this in a attempt to flatten my opponent completely as I point my finger at her. "Sho." An invisable force attempts to push my opponent towards the ground, helping the gravity attack's success. I then flash step about 30 meters from my opponent and coat my sword with spiritual energy. I swing it at my opponent from afar, as it thretens to slice her clean in half. "And just who are you?" I say as I wait for my opponent's response.

joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #4
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Character: http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost...88&postcount=1

------------------------------------------
Taking a walk in Las noches, I noticed that I was walking towards a strange Arrancar. I didn't pay much attention to the Arrancar until she grabed her sword. I drew my sword and jumped away from her. Her eyes turned a different color. I wonder what I did wrong. I didn't know that the Arrancars here were so hostile. Well, all I need to do is to dispose of the problem. I wanted a fight anyway. It's been pretty boring around here. If I don't take this chance, one may never come again.

She drew her blade as spiritual energy spiraled arould her, showing that she is not one to take lightly. I bend down to the ground with my free hand, the one that is not holding my sword, is placed on the ground. She points her sword at me and fires a cero at me. This cero was different. I've never see it before. It seemed like it was going to destroy me completely if I let it touch me. "Hado 81, Danku." I said as a rectangular sheild of spirit energy appears in front of me. The sheild can easily be seen through as if it were a mirror. I stood up and the sheild dissapeared into thin air. The Arrancar then asks me a question. She asks me who I am and who do I want. "My name is Max Xam. I was just out here walking around. I was looking for a fight. You seemed to notice that and that's why you attacked me, correct?"

Seeing as my opponent switched to the defensive side, I tighten the grip on my sword and flash step above my opponent. My custom reiatsu activates, which gives me a slight control over the gravity around me. I use this in a attempt to flatten my opponent completely as I point my finger at her. "Sho." An invisable force attempts to push my opponent towards the ground, helping the gravity attack's success. I then flash step about 30 meters from my opponent and coat my sword with spiritual energy. I swing it at my opponent from afar, as it thretens to slice her clean in half. "And just who are you?" I say as I wait for my opponent's response.

I notice my opponent putting up a shield as the black cero strikes it creating a massive explosion. However the only thing destroyed is a few desert shrubs and some weaker hollow worms and such. My opponent remains unharmed. He barely gives me anytime to react to his attacks as he flash steps above me. However due to my dragoness eyes I am able to keep up with his fast movements easily. When he flash steps above me and begins to control the gravity he threatens to crush me. I focus on my sp spiralling around me as it condenses.

I release sp from around my body quickly as it hardens into an armour which surrounds my body as I focus on my shield around me. It threatens to be crushed by the force of your gravity control and sho attack. As my barrier becomes unstable from your attack I realize what a formidable opponent you really are as I remain focused on my barrier. "Oh crap! This guy is strong" I think to myself as I focus on the attack. I explode my barrier outward all around me as it literally forces your gravity attack away from me protecting me as well as your sho attack The armour around me also protects me from my own explosion just incase. All that happens extremely fast but as the hollow queen I try to remain calm. However I am not completely out of danger when you unleash your final attack. I then release a black cero of death from my blade as it spirals toward your attack and explodes on contact literally causing your attack to explode creating a massive explosion as remain unharmed due to my armour protecting me from the explosion.

"Yes. I still was not sure what you true intentions are. As you can tell Las Noches is kind of abandoned. There are not a lot of us Espada left. There was a cruel an horrible war way back that nearly obliterated not just Hueco Mundo but the Soul Society as well. One of the leaders of the organization was incredibly cruel and would stop at nothing to destroy my home and family. I am pretty much the only hollow around here who actually wants to protect this place and what is left. I was supposed to become a soul reaper but...............I ended up a hollow instead. Its a long story and I do not want to bore you. You just want a fight hmm? Well I have been needing to brush up on my skills incase someone were to attack LN again. I am kind of rusty. Its been a while." I spoke as I flew to the ground and slammed my blade into the ground. "Now then prepare yourself."

10 long extensions from my sword shoot into the ground as they aim toward you to surround you. The then shoot out of the ground all around you as they point toward you. They shoot toward you as 5 of them aim to wrap around your arms, legs and neck while burning your skin from the bone on contact while the other 5 condense and shoot down around you like blades aiming to pierce you all over your body. I remain in control of the extension and they will follow you if you try to run. The sp I released to force your attacks away from me is drawn back toward my blade as my blade obsorbs it and purifies anything that may have tainted it. It then release the sp back around me as my barrier forms spiraling around my body again as I wait to see how you counter my attacks. "I really am rusty. Is this the best I can think of" I mutter to myself. I glance toward the window of LN castle in the distance as Hallenthia, my daughter watches from the window. "Great really great example of a hollow queen your mother is. I really don't want her watching me look like a fool " I shake my head as I think to myself. I look back to see if my opponent is alive.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
I notice my opponent putting up a shield as the black cero strikes it creating a massive explosion. However the only thing destroyed is a few desert shrubs and some weaker hollow worms and such. My opponent remains unharmed. He barely gives me anytime to react to his attacks as he flash steps above me. However due to my dragoness eyes I am able to keep up with his fast movements easily. When he flash steps above me and begins to control the gravity he threatens to crush me. I focus on my sp spiralling around me as it condenses.

I release sp from around my body quickly as it hardens into an armour which surrounds my body as I focus on my shield around me. It threatens to be crushed by the force of your gravity control and sho attack. As my barrier becomes unstable from your attack I realize what a formidable opponent you really are as I remain focused on my barrier. "Oh crap! This guy is strong" I think to myself as I focus on the attack. I explode my barrier outward all around me as it literally forces your gravity attack away from me protecting me as well as your sho attack The armour around me also protects me from my own explosion just incase. All that happens extremely fast but as the hollow queen I try to remain calm. However I am not completely out of danger when you unleash your final attack. I then release a black cero of death from my blade as it spirals toward your attack and explodes on contact literally causing your attack to explode creating a massive explosion as remain unharmed due to my armour protecting me from the explosion.

"Yes. I still was not sure what you true intentions are. As you can tell Las Noches is kind of abandoned. There are not a lot of us Espada left. There was a cruel an horrible war way back that nearly obliterated not just Hueco Mundo but the Soul Society as well. One of the leaders of the organization was incredibly cruel and would stop at nothing to destroy my home and family. I am pretty much the only hollow around here who actually wants to protect this place and what is left. I was supposed to become a soul reaper but...............I ended up a hollow instead. Its a long story and I do not want to bore you. You just want a fight hmm? Well I have been needing to brush up on my skills incase someone were to attack LN again. I am kind of rusty. Its been a while." I spoke as I flew to the ground and slammed my blade into the ground. "Now then prepare yourself."

10 long extensions from my sword shoot into the ground as they aim toward you to surround you. The then shoot out of the ground all around you as they point toward you. They shoot toward you as 5 of them aim to wrap around your arms, legs and neck while burning your skin from the bone on contact while the other 5 condense and shoot down around you like blades aiming to pierce you all over your body. I remain in control of the extension and they will follow you if you try to run. The sp I released to force your attacks away from me is drawn back toward my blade as my blade obsorbs it and purifies anything that may have tainted it. It then release the sp back around me as my barrier forms spiraling around my body again as I wait to see how you counter my attacks. "I really am rusty. Is this the best I can think of" I mutter to myself. I glance toward the window of LN castle in the distance as Hallenthia, my daughter watches from the window. "Great really great example of a hollow queen your mother is. I really don't want her watching me look like a fool " I shake my head as I think to myself. I look back to see if my opponent is alive.

The Arrancar seem defended against my gravity/sho combo with a armor. It seemed to be pretty strong. Knowing this, I should plan out my attacks more carfully. If I don't, it could cost me. The Arrancar blocked my energy attack with her cero, which caused a huge explosion. I covered myself in a barrier of spiritual energy, sheilding me from the explosion. After that, the Arrancar says a few words. She told me about the history of the Soul Society and Las Noches. I could tell that this was long before I was even born in the world of the living. She flew to the ground and slamed her blade on the ground while warning me that she was about to attack. "I'm ready for anything."

Extensions of the Arrancar's sword shoot into the ground and surround me as I take a small stance. "Gravity stratos." I bend down to the ground as a barrier of clear purple spiritual energy begins to spin around me at a extremely fast velocity rate. The barrier shatters into many small blades of gravitational spiritual energy that rush into the sky. They are not doing anything at the moment, but there will come a time in this battle where they will be extremely useful. The extensions from the Arrancar's sword seemed to have rushed at me while I was concentrating. They try to capture me as I use my gravity reiatsu, to lift the gravity around me so I become extremely fast. I create a small sphere of gravitational spiritual energy and dash upwards, as the sword extensions are pulled towards the gravity sphere. Once I'm far away from the sphere and the extensions, I snap my fingers, and the sphere explodes massively, which should destroy the sword extensions. I stand in the air, looking at the Arrancar from afar, as the gravity blades fly to my side. "Get ready."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

I rush towards my opponent, with the gravity blades not too far behind. When I reach my opponent, I cast a kido spell. "Hado 90." A black box appears around my opponent and spears pierce the box, attempting the impale the Arrancar from head to toe. While this is happening, the gravitational blades cling to the box and increases it's durability. In addition to this, the box will also attempt to pull my opponent apart from all sides. "Gravity is a tricky thing. Don't take it lightly. Shattering the box completely would stop the gravitational effects, as well as create a massive explosion that thretens to destroy about 30 meters. I dash back into the air, far away from my opponent, and begin to chant the incantation for a kido spell. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hadō #63. Raikōhō!!!" I say as I use the kido spell as a shunko, and not a attack. With this, I can use lightning/electricity based attacks. I use this as a precaution, as I wait for my opponent's response. "Are you alright!?"

Old 05-30-2013, 12:07 AM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

So, what'd I miss?

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:36 AM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Nothing much........lol

Old 06-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Figures. BFV still looks as dead as ever.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:12 PM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

It really is. I wish I could get it going. All of the pros are gone.

Old 06-09-2013, 12:45 AM   #10
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Hey it's Vat :o
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #11
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So sorry. I really got caught up in my competition in real life and my concerts and stuff. Singing is kinda taking over my life lol. So many practices and stuff. I have no life but I love singing lol. I will eventually hopefully respond to this.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:35 AM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Take your time.