Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #8781
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
A man stood in a old training arena made completely out of stone,he then moved in sync with a mienfoo as the two trained side by side.there speed increased with each movement of there legs there fists colliding into a the face of a training dummy while they followed up with a quick and precise round house kick to the mid section of that very training dummy causing the training dummies to swing back and forth rapidly from the force of the blow each dummy took.they were covered in sweat giving their appearance to be the same as those who have been training for several hours straight.

The man stopped and observed his mienfoo closely as it took each movement, starting with a backflip and leap into the air after striking the training doll.the mienfoo landed gracefully upon the ground and immediately followed with a quick pace as he ran with great speed weaving in and out of stone pillars.

"COME ON!!!!!!Move Faster Mienfoo and be Cautious of your Movements!!!We Cannot afford a Single Mistep or Clumsy Fall!!!Remember Speed and Precision!!!"-Rocky Yelled Out to Mienfoo

Mienfoo responded his seemingly perfect and precise movements improved to even greater heights and even greater speed,as the look upon the pokemon's face appeared even more determined then before.

Mienfoo surpassed the pillars after weaving in and out of each one with precise and quick movements,he then ran forward towards a large training dummy at the far end of the stone training field maintaining his great speed......

"NOW MIENFOO!!!!! USE DOUBLE TEAM AND FOLLOW UP WITH FOCUS BLAST!!!!!"-Rocky Ordered

*Illusionary copies began to appear as mienfoo closed in and leaped into the air once more after shuffleing with illusionary versions of himself and focused his energy......he unleashed a blast towards the large training doll*

The Blast hit the target almost dead on the bulls eye

"Come On!!!! You Can Do Better Then That!!!! We Must Master Our Movements And Timing!!! We Must Master Each and Every Attack and All Reflexes Related to Our Counters!!!"-Rocky once again shouted then thought for a moment..."Scratch That Last Part....All Reflexes No Matter What!We Will Master The Art of Effective Moves Both Offensive and Defensive!!!"-He Corrected Himself

Rocky Rejoined Mienfoo And The Two Resumed There Training Pushing Themselves Beyond Thier Normal Limits.
*As Shana ran away from her home a rumble occurred and stones stumbled down towards her at rapid rates ready to crush her*

"AHHHHHHHH"-Shana screamed in fear

*Luckilly Oshawott jumped in front of her and destroyed the stones with Razor Shell*

"Wow. Your the pokemon from that jerk! You came to save me. Thank you."-Shana said with a smile as she embraced the pokemon

"Hey...WAIT WE ALMOST DIED!"-Shana yelled out and sprinted to the top to see what caused the trouble

*Shana notices a trainer and a Pokémon*

"Hey do you realize you almost killed us! Of all the crazy and ridiculous things you sure do take the cake! I outa...."-Shana stopped in pause in thought

*Oshawott then stepped in front of her new friend ready to fight*

"Oh....I see. Well how bout a Pokémon Battle to show you a lesson"-Shana said with a grin!
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #8782
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(good luck meinfoo, your gonna need it...)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:23 PM   #8783
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
*As Shana ran away from her home a rumble occurred and stones stumbled down towards her at rapid rates ready to crush her*

"AHHHHHHHH"-Shana screamed in fear

*Luckilly Oshawott jumped in front of her and destroyed the stones with Razor Shell*

"Wow. Your the pokemon from that jerk! You came to save me. Thank you."-Shana said with a smile as she embraced the pokemon

"Hey...WAIT WE ALMOST DIED!"-Shana yelled out and sprinted to the top to see what caused the trouble

*Shana notices a trainer and a Pokémon*

"Hey do you realize you almost killed us! Of all the crazy and ridiculous things you sure do take the cake! I outa...."-Shana stopped in pause in thought

*Oshawott then stepped in front of her new friend ready to fight*

"Oh....I see. Well how bout a Pokémon Battle to show you a lesson"-Shana said with a grin!
Rocky and Mienfoo turned at the same time to face the new arrivals to the arena.

"My Apologies Miss! myself and mienfoo did not mean to cause such trouble for those passing by the arena."

*Mienfoo looked at Rocky appearing to be in agreement to a battle*

"Are you certain? our training is not......hmm fine."-Rocky said speaking to his pokemon knowing mienfoo's answer before he could respond,he then looked up and toward Shana

"If that is your wish then i will grant it."-he moved the hair from his eyes to get a better look of who he would be facing,"A water type pokemon,huh?and a Oshawott at that.hmm i have heard good things about oshawott's but have never seen one for myself before......but before we begin i would like to point out that if mere training caused such trouble a battle could be much worse and more dangerous."-Rocky spoke calmly

*Mienfoo walked forward and entered a fighting stance*

{This will be my first pokemon battle,so let me know if i make a mistake.}

(@-Bombs,thanks probably will need it)
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 05-24-2013 at 08:25 PM.
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #8784
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(so far PoP has been the only one to beat 8 gyms and get to the pokemon leage. you WILL need it. no pressure)

Old 05-24-2013, 11:09 PM   #8785
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(which cities are gyms in? The cities from bw 1, bw 2, or all of them so you can pick 8 gym leaders from a possible 11 gyms or even challenge them all to get extra badges like Gary did in the anime)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:54 PM   #8786
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Rocky and Mienfoo turned at the same time to face the new arrivals to the arena.

"My Apologies Miss! myself and mienfoo did not mean to cause such trouble for those passing by the arena."

*Mienfoo looked at Rocky appearing to be in agreement to a battle*

"Are you certain? our training is not......hmm fine."-Rocky said speaking to his pokemon knowing mienfoo's answer before he could respond,he then looked up and toward Shana

"If that is your wish then i will grant it."-he moved the hair from his eyes to get a better look of who he would be facing,"A water type pokemon,huh?and a Oshawott at that.hmm i have heard good things about oshawott's but have never seen one for myself before......but before we begin i would like to point out that if mere training caused such trouble a battle could be much worse and more dangerous."-Rocky spoke calmly

*Mienfoo walked forward and entered a fighting stance*

{This will be my first pokemon battle,so let me know if i make a mistake.}

(@-Bombs,thanks probably will need it)

*We Will bet $500 on the battle*

(Erg! Looks like my big mouth just got into another sticky situation. I barely know this pokemon. It's not even mine. I have not even been in a battle....get it together!)-Shana thought

"All right let's do this! Oshawott...um do your thing?"-Shana stated

*Oshawott took in a deep breath and shot out a geysers of water at high speeds!(water gun)
Old 05-25-2013, 02:07 AM   #8787
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Amy made her way along a path that led through a large forest, with her partner Ivy accompanying her. The Snivy gazed at their surroundings, enjoying the scenery. Amy hurried along, anxious to arrive at the next city in hopes of defeating her first gym leader. The dense trees made travelling through the woods difficult however, and small branches clung to Amy's clothing. A tune was carried toward the girl, and it sounded like someone singing. A bit curious, Amy headed toward the voice willing to discover who was making the music. ''Lets go, Ivy!'' Amy told her partner enthusiastically, before trodding off quickly in the direction of the sound.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #8788
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*We Will bet $500 on the battle*

(Erg! Looks like my big mouth just got into another sticky situation. I barely know this pokemon. It's not even mine. I have not even been in a battle....get it together!)-Shana thought

"All right let's do this! Oshawott...um do your thing?"-Shana stated

*Oshawott took in a deep breath and shot out a geysers of water at high speeds!(water gun)
{Rocky bear witness as the water came firing toward Mienfoo and thought over his counter with the little time he had}

"Alright Mienfoo Let's Do This!"-Rocky spoke with a sudden change in behavior going from a calm manner to a strong outburst of emotion with a fire in his eyes,"Aerial Flip Now!"-He spoke aloud

*Mienfoo Quickly Leaped into the air hopefully high enough to dodge the water gun,while in mid-air mienfoo performed a front flip in the air and landed gracefully upon the ground*

"Now, Twin Formation Ground Level!"-Rocky shouted

*Mienfoo responded as he ran forward toward Oshawott with impressive speed.he first used (Double Team) to cause illusionary Copies to appear while they shuffeled positions with one another,mienfoo closed the gap and when in range attempted (Low Sweep) with mienfoo dropping to a low position and sent a sweeping leg toward oshawott.*

*Mienfoo would follow this by flipping backwards and using his hands to push himself up off the ground and land further away*

(Distance ten feet)
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 05-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #8789
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Terry, with Flare humming along beside him, kept singing, but kept notice to the figure he could here coming through the woods.

'And when, at last, we finish this journey....

then another will, begin!'

Old 05-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #8790
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
{Rocky bear witness as the water came firing toward Mienfoo and thought over his counter with the little time he had}

"Alright Mienfoo Let's Do This!"-Rocky spoke with a sudden change in behavior going from a calm manner to a strong outburst of emotion with a fire in his eyes,"Aerial Flip Now!"-He spoke aloud

*Mienfoo Quickly Leaped into the air hopefully high enough to dodge the water gun,while in mid-air mienfoo performed a front flip in the air and landed gracefully upon the ground*

"Now, Twin Formation Ground Level!"-Rocky shouted

*Mienfoo responded as he ran forward toward Oshawott with impressive speed.he first used (Double Team) to cause illusionary Copies to appear while they shuffeled positions with one another,mienfoo closed the gap and when in range attempted (Low Sweep) with mienfoo dropping to a low position and sent a sweeping leg toward oshawott.*

*Mienfoo would follow this by flipping backwards and using his hands to push himself up off the ground and land further away*

(Distance ten feet)
*Mienfoo successfully dodged the high pressure of water and ran towards Oshawoot with a doubleganger*

"Um...Uhh Well"-Shana shuttered in fear and nerves
(What do I do)-Shana thought

*Oshawoot took control! Oshawoot took off his scallop and used Razor Shell to strike one of the copies diagonally. The copy instantly faded but the real foe used Low Sweep to trip Oshawoot ehivh made it fall flat on its face*

(Oh no!)-Shanna thought as she bit her lip.

*Oshawoot let out a battle cry and surrounded itself with water as it attacked the foe*
Old 05-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #8791
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Current Location:
Spoiler:

Cassandra: Today we are going to start our adventure Z.
Z: It's going to be fun.
Cassandra: Yeah, and can you please stop transforming into me.
Z: Why not? It's fun and people always think we're twins.
Cassandra: It's awkward and your supposed to be a Zoura.
Z: Whatever, I'll transform back to normal if we get into a battle.
Cassandra: Fine let's go to route 19.
Z: Ok

Our neighbors show up and wish us good luck. They also give us a Xtransceiver so we can call them if we need advice about something.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 05-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #8792
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Mienfoo successfully dodged the high pressure of water and ran towards Oshawoot with a doubleganger*

"Um...Uhh Well"-Shana shuttered in fear and nerves
(What do I do)-Shana thought

*Oshawoot took control! Oshawoot took off his scallop and used Razor Shell to strike one of the copies diagonally. The copy instantly faded but the real foe used Low Sweep to trip Oshawoot ehivh made it fall flat on its face*

(Oh no!)-Shanna thought as she bit her lip.

*Oshawoot let out a battle cry and surrounded itself with water as it attacked the foe*
"Detect!"-Rocky quickly shouted to mienfoo

*Mienfoo acted and used (Detect) to shield himself from the water attack*

"Alright you can do it Mienfoo!"-Rocky spoke in a attempt of encouragement
"Now let's show them the skill of fighting type pokemon! Use Focus Blast!"-Rocky continued

*Mienfoo with a look of determination and a extra positive attitude after receiving encouragement responded and heightened his mental focus and released a blast of energy toward Oshawott*

{This Oshawott is impressive! i wonder what her training style is like?}-Rocky thought unknowing of shana's and oshawott's history

"I'am Rocky by the way,i believe we have not officially met.and if i may...who are you?"-Rocky spoke

Last edited by sarutobi17; 05-25-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #8793
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
"Detect!"-Rocky quickly shouted to mienfoo

*Mienfoo acted and used (Detect) to shield himself from the water attack*

"Alright you can do it Mienfoo!"-Rocky spoke in a attempt of encouragement
"Now let's show them the skill of fighting type pokemon! Use Focus Blast!"-Rocky continued

*Mienfoo with a look of determination and a extra positive attitude after receiving encouragement responded and heightened his mental focus and released a blast of energy toward Oshawott*

{This Oshawott is impressive! i wonder what her training style is like?}-Rocky thought unknowing of shana's and oshawott's history
*As Mienfoo perfectly dodged the Aqua Jet it caused Osahwoot to miss and crash into a stone*

"OSHAWOTT!"-Shana cried out

(What am I doing I am so unprepared! I...I can't)-Shana thought holding back tears

*A blast of power was shot at Oshawoot*

"NOOOOOOOOOO"-Shana screamed in concern as she ran after her poekmon

*BOOOMMMM!!! Both Shana and Oshawott were caught in the blast. The attack was amazingly powerful and as a result Oshawott fainted*

(Sheesh that hurt)-Shana thought as she looked at Oshawott (But at least this Pokémon is okay)

*Shana handed over $500 dollars*

Shana's Balance:2,000
Battle Record: W:0 L:1 T:0

"Wow your really good. How did you get so strong? I am really new at this trainer thing...well Im not even really a trainer. This is not even my pokemon. I need help please. Do you know where or how I can heal this pokemon or claim it as my own?"-Shana asked
Old 05-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #8794
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*Rocky looked on in shock as Shana ran to Oshawott as the blast closed in*

"I wonder if they are ok?-Rocky thought walking over to them with Mienfoo walking alongside him

*After making sure they were alright and then saw shana handing him $500 dollars,he accepted the money*

"Thank you for the compliment.you and your oshawott will be a tough team to beat in the future.i can see you two have a connection and that is a good start,i am suprised to hear you are not this pokemon's trainer.how did i get so strong?"-Rocky replied and repeated shana's question,"I suppose a combination of things some positive like determination,will,training and of course a pokemon like Mienfoo here."-He continued while looking at mienfoo with a smile,"there were some other factors i woul prefer not to speak of...."-he spoke looking back toward shana and oshawott,"But to answer your other question,there is a pokemon center in the city not far from here,they can heal oshawott and you two can go from there and possibly begin your time together on a more permanent basis if you two so choose, of course."-He continued

"I'am Rocky by the way,it is nice to meet you. and i apologize for the blast..i did not intend for you to be harmed or anything."-Rocky said introducing himself and moved his hand in the direction of mienfoo,"And this is mienfoo.If i may....who are you?"-rocky spoke as *mienfoo bowed*
Old 05-25-2013, 09:42 PM   #8795
PrinceofPeace
Banned

"Wow. Your really sweet. You think you can take a break from your training and help a girl like me go to the next town to help me get myself and my well I guess my new pokemon together? I barely know what I am doing sorry. Accumula Town would be a great place to stop. Thank you for all the compliments, and maybe your right. It's possible that we could be great. ""-Shana rambled

"Oh.. and I'm..."-Shanna stopped in speech
(I should not reveal my identity as princess. It's better to leave a low profile.)-Shana thought

"I am Shanna. I just moved here from Hoenn. And I'm starting my journey with Oshawoot here"-Shana said with a weird simile

*Shana got up to move on to the next town as she brushed Rocky*

(What is this feeling. This guy is not like most people I have met. I have never felt this way before.)-She thought while blushing
Old 05-26-2013, 12:13 AM   #8796
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

We easily walk through Route 19 seeing a few patrat that we walk away from. We reach Floccesy Town and we look at the large clock tower in the middle of the town.

Z: Any pokemon worth adding to our team in the routes near by?
Cassandra: Route 20 has sunkern, Patrat, Purrloin, Pidove, Sewaddle, Venipede, Audino, and rarely seen dunesparce.
Z: ..... what else is near by?
Cassandra: the Floccesy ranch has Psyduck, Mareep, Azurill, Riolu, Patrat, Lillipup, Pidove, Audino, and Dunescarce.
Z: That's more like it.

We visit the pokemart and then walk towards the ranch.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 05-26-2013, 02:22 AM   #8797
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
Terry, with Flare humming along beside him, kept singing, but kept notice to the figure he could here coming through the woods.

'And when, at last, we finish this journey....

then another will, begin!'
Amy discovers the source of the song she had heard, as she notices someone with a small pokémon beside them. She feels anxious to speak to the other trainer, however Ivy immediately hides behind her. Urging her partner to follow her, Amy walks toward the stranger as she greets him. ''Hi, I heard your voice while I was travelling. I'm a lass trainer, nice to meet you; the name's Amy. May I ask what you were singing about?'' The girl inquired, as she introduced herself.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 05-26-2013 at 02:28 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:38 AM   #8798
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Hmm? Well hello, Amy, good to have a visitor. That song is about arceas and the journeys we live. A snivy eh?'

Old 05-26-2013, 03:10 AM   #8799
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Amy was intrigued as the young man spoke of the legendary Arceus, and the journeys of every trainer. ''I would love to travel across the world, and meet new people and pokémon. I believe we all have a path to take in life. So, you know about Arceus...? I'v only ever seen it in books.'' The girl told him, and she noticed as he eyed her Snivy curiously. Ivy was quite shy, and she remained hidden behind Amy as the other trainer gazed in her direction. ''Yes, this is my best friend and trusted partner, Ivy. She tends to become timid around people, sometimes.'' Amy explained, smiling at the female Snivy with the red ribbon tied around her neck. ''So what is your name? Your Torchic looks very cute.'' Amy asked, as she looked at the small bird.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 05-26-2013 at 03:15 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:16 AM   #8800
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Shindara wanders about a path near a stream, straying towards a forest, growlithe close beside him. "Zael, as much as I like to wander, this seems to be a little out of your comfort zone, are you sure you're ok with this?"
The pokemon only looked at him strangely.
"Right, dumb question." he sighed to himself. "Where to next I wonder?"

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
AeoKyn is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay