Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-24-2013, 01:04 AM   #61
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Fillers will continue in June

Plus a video game came out about it so......
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:05 AM   #62
ItachiKisame
ANBU Leader

ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.
ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yeah even Ninja Storm 3 is ahead on the story.lol
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:06 AM   #63
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
Yamato Fillers?

I'd love some more Yamato filler action

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:52 AM   #64
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

alright the full Schedule has been added.

Anru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:09 PM   #65
ItachiKisame
ANBU Leader

ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.
ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden June 2013 Schedule!

Hmmm I just remembered that I think Torune was actually one of the two men with Danzo at first I thought it was the one with Anko especially after seeing the Animation Alied forces one and also I almost forgot about the name and stuff.lol But yeah I think it makes sense to add him since we did see Tobi kill him then Kabuto bringing him back with the jutsu using Fuu as the sacrifice. But yeah it is cool we see Shino and him fighting since they are both from the same clan.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:12 AM   #66
feltlikeposting
Genin

feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.feltlikeposting completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

We better get ALOT of cannon after these fillers. 80 chapters ahead...
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #67
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Takoda
Default Naruto Shippuden June 2013 Schedule!

The June 2013 schedule for Naruto Shippuden is here and it brings us four episodes of our favorite orange-clad knucklehead ninja. For the fourth month in a row, we will be watching fillers by Naruto Shippuden’s animation house, Studio Pierrot. Take a look at the June 2013 Schedule below.

June 06, 2013
Naruto Shippuden Episode 316 – The Reanimated Allied Forces

June 13, 2013
Naruto Shippuden Episode 317 – Shino vs Torune!

June 20, 2013
Naruto Shippuden Episode 318 – A Hole in the Heart – The Other Jinchuriki

June 27, 2013
Naruto Shippuden Episode 319 – The Soul That Dwells Within a Puppet

The dates above are all actual, but the titles are translations and may change once they are officially released by Viz Media.
P.L.U.R

Peace, Love, Unity, & Respect Under The Electric Sky! <3

Takoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #68
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Thanks for the heads up
marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:07 PM   #69
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This was like the third thread.

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:20 AM   #70
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.koshej strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Why no July Schedule thread???
There is one already.
And guess what!!!
July 18 - FINALLY, CANON!!!
Can't wait to see Naruto being "so late"!!!
Knowing the studio, this will be one heck of a moment!!!
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:12 AM   #71
Hakuren
Chunin Exam Participant

Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Can't wait for July 25th, the episode Edo Madara Uchiha is suppose to appear. Aw yeah man, that arc is coming! My favorite arc ever since Pain Invasion arc.

Some people see me as an embodiment of hell, an embodiment of reality, or an embodiment of truth. Pick your poison.
Hakuren is offline   Reply With Quote