Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
Hokoshi Imagazi
Apprentice Genin

Hokoshi Imagazi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Pain Vs Sound Five

Location - Akatsuki Hideout

Restrictions -
Can't use any of the path except the Human Path, and the Animal Path
Old 05-21-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Pain Vs Sound Five

Is it just those two or is god path included?

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
AeoKyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #3
Hokoshi Imagazi
Apprentice Genin

Hokoshi Imagazi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeoKyn View Post
Is it just those two or is god path included?
Just those two
Old 05-22-2013, 01:49 AM   #4
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Apprentice Genin

ThisIsMyNinjaWay saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Pain would win.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:02 AM   #5
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Those two fodder paths lose, but only cause Kimmi is there. The other four have the teamwork to take down 2 Jonin in CS1 mode alone. All of them in CS2 is a bit much for only 2 fodder pains. Kimmi might be able to solo if he isn't sick.. This is the guy who trampled over the 4th Kazekage and would have easily made the Crush the Leaf plan a success.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:03 AM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

PLANTARY DEVASTATION....gg
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #7
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

^thats god path which is restricted, read the conditions first POP

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #8
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Restrict Pein's limbs, breathing, EXISTING...he still lolrapes lol
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #9
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Those two fodder paths lose, but only cause Kimmi is there. The other four have the teamwork to take down 2 Jonin in CS1 mode alone.
No, they had to go CS2 and those jounin were special jounin a partial rank lower.

Quote:
All of them in CS2 is a bit much for only 2 fodder pains. Kimmi might be able to solo if he isn't sick.
Human and Animal Path aren't fodder. In fact the term fodder are more relative in terms of power level comparisons.

THe main threats to the two paths are Tayuya's genjutsu, spider webs, and Kimimaro.

Quote:
This is the guy who trampled over the 4th Kazekage and would have easily made the Crush the Leaf plan a success.
4th Kazekage's death was off panel and no Kimimaro had nothing to do with his murder rather it was Orochimaru.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Well Human path gets destroyed easily by all.

idk how they would deal with the multiple headed dog. Jirobo is strong enough to lift and through the summonings like the rhino.

Overall the sound 4 will stall for Tayuya to use her genjutsu
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote