Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #21
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Tsunade vs Kiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
Yeah he contributed brilliantly, with a thread limiting one tiny factor which still ends up as a curbstomp for Tsunade, excellent.
Get out
Old 05-21-2013, 12:13 PM   #22
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Old 05-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #23
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
That's very inappropriate and I'm going to have to ask you to stay away from my threads and kids you sick lunatic.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:16 PM   #24
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Old 05-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #25
topchef
Banned

Lol

5char
Old 05-21-2013, 04:10 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
Prince that is insane, don't even argue this fight. Tsunade punched a Susanoo and sent it flying. She lands a single hit and Kiba is down, plus a medic she is experienced dodger.

Kiba is a Chunin level ninja at best a Jounin candidate, Tsunade is a kage level ninja.
Obivously you have not seen SUPER FANG OVER FANG . It's on par with kyubbi 4 tails TBB
Old 05-21-2013, 07:30 PM   #27
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Nixu Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Obivously you have not seen SUPER FANG OVER FANG . It's on par with kyubbi 4 tails TBB
Not sure if you are serious or not. If you are, just no. PTS Kiba's Super Fang Over Fang only dented one Rashomon gate while Kyuubi 4 Tails' TBB obliterated 3 like they were nothing.

Anyway, Kiba does not have enough feats (and therefore speed and skill) to support him beating Tsunade. The most notable people we've seen him fight are PTS Naruto, Sakon and Ukon, and Zetsu clones. On the other hand, Tsunade has fought against the likes of Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Madara. I'm not saying she can beat them, but it's more impressive than anything Kiba has ever done.

It's obvious that any hit she gets on him is going to severely injure or kill him, and her durability feats and bigger chakra pool give her plenty of time to get a hit on Kiba.

Last edited by Nixu Hyuga; 05-21-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:38 PM   #28
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
I'm not arguing for kiba or anything I'm just saying Tsunade sucks and people always say she can win every fight because of healing as if she's immortal or something.

Tsunade doesn't do anything but get smacked around like a latino stepchild

Hidan can even beat her
I lol'ed.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #29
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixu Hyuga View Post
Not sure if you are serious or not. If you are, just no. PTS Kiba's Super Fang Over Fang only dented one Rashomon gate while Kyuubi 4 Tails' TBB obliterated 3 like they were nothing.

Anyway, Kiba does not have enough feats (and therefore speed and skill) to support him beating Tsunade. The most notable people we've seen him fight are PTS Naruto, Sakon and Ukon, and Zetsu clones. On the other hand, Tsunade has fought against the likes of Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Madara. I'm not saying she can beat them, but it's more impressive than anything Kiba has ever done.

It's obvious that any hit she gets on him is going to severely injure or kill him, and her durability feats and bigger chakra pool give her plenty of time to get a hit on Kiba.
You don't know what your talkif about.
I was talking about the anime
You would know that if you read before you posted
Old 05-21-2013, 08:04 PM   #30
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Nixu Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
You don't know what your talkif about.
I was talking about the anime
You would know that if you read before you posted
Ok, I apologize, so you were talking about what you said in post # 14. I'm not familiar with whatever other feats he has in the anime, so someone else can debate that claim. I will say, however, that we are going by manga feats, and nothing Kiba has shown in the manga suggests he could beat Tsunade.

Off-topic: When in the anime was Kiba's Super Fang Over Fang on par with Kyuubi 4 Tails' TBB, Prince?

Last edited by Nixu Hyuga; 05-21-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:05 PM   #31
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
It's not or else sakon/ukon would've been obliverated rather than split in half.

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 05-21-2013, 11:54 PM   #32
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
waaaaaat....................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 05-22-2013, 12:57 AM   #33
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

People saying Kiba can survive againt Susano'o cracking, ground splitting punches.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:49 AM   #34
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Apprentice Genin

ThisIsMyNinjaWay saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Tsunade!
Old 05-22-2013, 02:09 AM   #35
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixu Hyuga View Post
Ok, I apologize, so you were talking about what you said in post # 14. I'm not familiar with whatever other feats he has in the anime, so someone else can debate that claim. I will say, however, that we are going by manga feats, and nothing Kiba has shown in the manga suggests he could beat Tsunade.

Off-topic: When in the anime was Kiba's Super Fang Over Fang on par with Kyuubi 4 Tails' TBB, Prince?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeoKyn View Post
It's not or else sakon/ukon would've been obliverated rather than split in half.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
waaaaaat....................
Oh my gosh people. READ!!!!!!!!

I am NOT talking about the manga hence (SUPER) Fang over Fang (Obivously its not in the Manga)

In the Anime SUPER wolf fang over fang broke through not 1 NOT 2 BUT 3 Rashomon

I was just saying how ANIME Kiba would be a better match up to fight Tsuande.

AND STOP MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE YOU MAKE THREADS

Do you guys realize how hard and annoying it is to make threads?
It's NOT EASY!

So people are trying to make threads..... and some suck.
I am not just talking about Topchef
I'm talking about EVERYONE

It's soooooooooo eassy to sit back and make fun of a thread
BUT HOW BOUT YOU MAKE ONE YOURSELF
Old 05-22-2013, 10:03 AM   #36
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I doubt sakon/ukons rashomon would be even close to orochimarus. And we have seen that rashomon can vary in strenght(hashirama being able to stop a full power kuruma TBB) while oros disappeared when 4tailed naruto did it.

Another reason why i wouldnt compare to the tbb is that kiba just drilled through the three gates while the TBB pretty much disintegrated the gates.

I do agree with your last point. I dont mind some stabs here and there but dont go in a thread to say its a dumb thread especially when 5 people before have already said it.

Just debate its what the section is for, if you want to have diss-battles in 'yo momma' style do in off topic or pm or something.

Closing because the result is way too obvious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Closed Thread

Tags
kiba, tsunade